Did Bill Morneau get tired of the bull shit?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well off the top of my head: There was Bernier resigning over taking classified documents to his girl friends place. He was a top minister. There was Guergis resigning over the Charlottetown "hell-hole" incident. She was also in cabinet. There was John Baird getting paid off for whatever he did. There was John Duncan who tried to fix something for someone and got caught. there was Bev Oda who I think ended up in jail or something.

How many is that?
Bernier resigned because of his own stupidity, not because of a major disagreement over policy.

Guergis was forced to resign and leave the party caucus due to a pending RCMP investigation. It had nothing to do with Charlottetown, or disagreement over policy.
Baird resigned over disagreement of policy.
Duncan resigned because of an inappropriate written communication to the Tax Court of Canada. He later returned to cabinet as Chief Govt Whip. Again, his temporary resignation had nothing to do with disagreeing with party policy.
Bev Oda resigned over public controversy about her spending habits, again nothing to with disagreements over party policy.

That was also over 8 years. Prince Groper hasn't been in 5 years yet and he's lost 3 cabinet ministers over shitty party policy with equally shitty optics.

I honestly have no idea how you can possibly continue to defend Trudeau unless you are just completely morally bankrupt.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That was also over 8 years. Prince Groper hasn't been in 5 years yet and he's lost 3 cabinet ministers over shitty party policy with equally shitty optics.

I honestly have no idea how you can possibly continue to defend Trudeau unless you are just completely morally bankrupt.

My sentiment exactly, I've already stated he should be OUT after 3 strikes!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
So no apology for lying about the veracity of what I said?

Harper lost 5 cabinet members and that is a fact, whether you choose to believe it or not.

That's how facts work.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Harper lost 5 cabinet members and that is a fact, whether you choose to believe it or not.

That's how facts work.

Who was the intended target of this missive?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That was just the straw that broke the camel's back and even that took a lot of gall. When does a glass of orange juice cost you or I $16 except when she's drinking it?
Go to downtown Vancouver get a room at the Pan Pacific Hotel and order room service breakfast and tell us how much it costs . Remember this was in LondonEngland where things are much more expensive. Please give me examples of her other extravagant spending . Now contrast that with a $ 65,000.00 personal photographer , one weeks work .
How much is a limo from Ottawa to Montreal ? Can you afford that kind of travel ? Do you like paying for your political betters To travel in that style ?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

That's how facts work.
He didn't lose 5 cabinet members over party policy. You whine about how facts work yet CLEARLY the idea of context eludes you entirely.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Go to downtown Vancouver get a room at the Pan Pacific Hotel and order room service breakfast and tell us how much it costs . Remember this was in LondonEngland where things are much more expensive. Please give me examples of her other extravagant spending . Now contrast that with a $ 65,000.00 personal photographer , one weeks work .
How much is a limo from Ottawa to Montreal ? Can you afford that kind of travel ? Do you like paying for your political betters To travel in that style ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bev_Oda

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You said that Harper losing 5 Cabinet members was not true.

And now you're smiling about lying about that.

NO- I certainly mentioned nothing about Harper's Cabinet! No wonder you have half the forum pissed off, you talk before thinking or investigating.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I said: Harper had 5 cabinet ministers resign (and its actually more than that)
you said: "NON factual reporting is Hoid's forte!"
So you lied about what I said, and now you're lying about what you said.
Because lying is what YOU do :)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The context of the discussion was that Trudeau had 3 ministers resign specifically over disagreement of policy. Harper only had one.

And speaking of lying being what people do, you have zero credibility in here bub. You're so anti-Conservative you've made up utter bullshit about Conservatives, like your ridiculous lie that Mike Harris killed hundreds of people.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Show me one statement I made pertaining to you that was a lie.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Hey, I have records at finger tips, possibly a dozen or more where Colpy has taken you to task for blatant bullshit, so you should quit while you are behind!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hey, I have records at finger tips, possibly a dozen or more where Colpy has taken you to task for blatant bullshit, so you should quit while you are behind!
Hey. did Harper have 5 ministers resign or not?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Hey. did Harper have 5 minister resign or not?
Not over policy disagreements, no. He had ONE! I guess comprehension just ain't your strong suit. Especially since I already laid it all out for you but it seems you childishly have me on ignore again. Getting tired of me spanking your bullshit with facts again?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hey. did Harper have 5 ministers resign or not?

I don't know and it's a moot point, actually idiotic until the reasons for the resignations are disclosed. Why would you even mention it without reasons? They may well have had NOTHING to do with Harper - maybe they had cancer or their wives didn't give them any choice. Hasn't Colpy told you half a dozen times you are an idiot?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I don't know and it's a moot point, actually idiotic until the reasons for the resignations are disclosed. Why would you even mention it without reasons? They may well have had NOTHING to do with Harper - maybe they had cancer or their wives didn't give them any choice. Hasn't Colpy told you half a dozen times you are an idiot?
Read my post from a little earlier on page 1, I laid out the specific reasons for their resignations and only ONE had anything to do with disagreement over policy.