COVID-19 'Pandemic'

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Large Huntsman spider resting on Eucalypt tree limb
Large Huntsman spider resting on Eucalypt tree limb Photo by File Photo /Getty Images

AUSSIE HEALTH MINISTER FEARS COVID…AND SPIDERS
Advertisement
Story continues below
Article content

The health minister from Queensland, Australia is bothered by COVID-19 and spiders.

During a recent press conference regarding vaccination policies, Yvette D’Ath was interrupted by a visiting arachnid, UPI reported .

“Okay, can somebody please get that spider off?” the health minister said, while shaken by the huntsman spider that graced her presence.

“This shows how controlled I can be. I don’t like huntsmans, but I’m going to keep going. If he comes anywhere near my face, let me know.”

The spider was roaming around D’Ath’s feet and eventually scurried away.

The health minister joked about what a moment that was, stating “we’ve got COVID and we’ve got spiders.”

The health official had everything to fear though as the bite from a huntsman spider can pack a punch. However, it’s not lethal or harmful to humans.
GettyImages-1193182553-scaled-e1640054391323[1].jpg

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
My Girlfriend & I each got our second booster this morning (3 Phizers & a Moderna at this point) and the annual Influenza vaccination. -40°C with the windchill so no line up & little waiting so in & out in under 1/2 hour. Temperature has gone down in the hours since.
1640629790843.jpeg
Luckily it’s a ‘DRY’ cold at 61% humidity…
1640629869811.jpeg
With 2,000,000 cases of this Omicron in Canada since the beginning of December where you could count the cases nationally on the fingers of one person, now seemed like the time to emulate the Israeli’s advice again like in August.

Last edited:

Ellanjay

Council Member
Apr 11, 2020

Another infectious disease hits Chinese city; Delta flight to Shanghai turns back midair​

A key U.S. ally in the Middle East is reportedly making its own missiles with Chinese technology. A move that could complicate the regional power struggle. A sudden change of China’s virus control policy sent a U.S. flight turning back in midair. The incident put some of the passengers in limbo—most of whom are Chinese. 13 million people were locked down in one northern Chinese city. The move follows a pandemic surge, sparking panic buying and other forms of chaos. In an unprecedented move, a Chinese province is offering ‘baby loans’ to address population problems. That means couples with multiple children can apply for as much as $31,000. And in a Christmas Eve announcement, Japan revealed it won’t be sending government officials to the Beijing Olympics. But, they’re not calling it a boycott.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wow only a few months ago public safety was more important than shutting down the economy, what changed?

Is Biden's popularity and shutting down the pandemic promise failing and he needs help?

Fauci Moves Goalposts Again, Says Shutting Down the Country is Bad For People’s Health (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila
Published December 29, 2021 at 2:00pm
1 Comment
It's actually kinda funny how stupid people expect complete answers on new problems in 10 minutes.

Reactions: Serryah