Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
  1. 229E (alpha coronavirus)
  2. NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
  3. OC43 (beta coronavirus)
  4. HKU1 (beta coronavirus)
Aka "the common cold".

Other human coronaviruses​

1. MERS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS)
  2. SARS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS)
  3. SARS-CoV-2 (the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19)
Common cold that easily turns into pneumonia.

No flu there.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I wonder what I'm going to do now I've been furloughed. I don't even know how long I'm off work for. It could be two weeks or it could be until the end of March. I just have to wait for the phonecall to tell me when to go back.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Thanks, Trump.
According to your own CDC only 24,000 deaths are directly due to COVID

CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s ...

2020-09-02 · Last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published an update on the data regarding U.S. deaths linked to the China-originated novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. The report included a portion on “comorbidities” and stated that of all the deaths attributed to COVID, a mere 6% of those deaths had COVID alone cited as the cause, noting, “For deaths with conditions or causes in …

Reactions: Danbones and B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
According to your own CDC only 24,000 deaths are directly due to COVID

CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s ...

2020-09-02 · Last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published an update on the data regarding U.S. deaths linked to the China-originated novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. The report included a portion on “comorbidities” and stated that of all the deaths attributed to COVID, a mere 6% of those deaths had COVID alone cited as the cause, noting, “For deaths with conditions or causes in …
Yep, if a man with high blood pressure is shot by a mugger for his wallet, he wasn't "shot to death" because he had comorbidities.

Retard.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I suspect the 6% that died without co-morbidities got ventilated and died before they got tested for bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Walk to Aberdeen and back stopping to sample craft cheeses and ales along the way.
Wow. That sounds good. That's a round trip of 675 miles. I'll think about it. I'm probably more likely, though, in my laziness, to go for a walk along the Manchester, Bolton & Bury Canal or around Moses Gate Country Park. Take some beer and bread with me and feed the ducks and geese.

Because of the lockdowns the company, Ultra Finishing, has still got the customers but has less stock arriving, so there is a lot less to pick and pack and deliver, so they're having to temporarily lay some of us off.

• Sad
Reactions: Danbones

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't hear of any dirty Scotch hangovers in that plan.

If you're going to "take anything to the ducks and geese" it better be a fucking 9 iron.

Roadside duck over a white oak fire with craft ales and cheeses as you walk from Bumfuckershire to Wadsworth is an epic journey fit for nobles.

Go for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't hear of any dirty Scotch hangovers in that plan.

If you're going to "take anything to the ducks and geese" it better be a fucking 9 iron.

Roadside duck over a white oak fire with craft ales and cheeses as you walk from Bumfuckershire to Wadsworth is an epic journey fit for nobles.

Go for it.
It's better just to buy a duck from a supermarket. It's legal that way. The only people in this country clubbing ducks and geese to death are the Eastern European asylum seekers.

• Wow

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
My son and I are positive. I am getting over what I thought was bad cold / pnemonia. He has same cold. I decided to get tested so I could get anti-biotic for what I thought was pnemonia. Turns out it was covid. Feeling better now ironically. Just waiting for my fever to go away then I can be done with quarantine, My wife who is in remission from brain cancer last year is negative (not sure how as her immune system is compromised). No idea how I got it. I was careful and followed all protocols and didn't go out more than I needed. But people in my apartment building are not big mask wearers.
1610832785648.png1610832840173.png

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Packed stadium in Buffalo to watch the Bills sends a mixed message. Seating capacity of 71,000.

Guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on.
The game has not started yet . How do you know the stadium is packed ?