COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's funny how our government likes to blame the public for the outbreak not abaiting. Johnson, Hancock, Whitty and Vallance do like to tell us that it's all our fault. I mean, it can't be due to any of their own mistakes, like sending elderly covid patients from hospitals back to care homes and not closing our borders, can it?
Good thing it's just a cold. Y'all'd be in real trouble if it was a serious epidemic disease.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So, all the stuff about the Brit and EU response sucking is just you being a whingy little bitch?

OK, thanks for confirming.
I like how Brexit means the UK has vaccinated more people than the entire EU with its 447 million people, don't you?

Whatever one thinks about the "epidemic" it's still something to be proud of. It proves that Brexit was the right thing to do.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I like how Brexit means the UK has vaccinated more people than the entire EU with its 447 million people, don't you?

Whatever one thinks about the "epidemic" it's still something to be proud of. It proves that Brexit was the right thing to do.
What kind of a pussy, old-woman country vaccinates for the common cold?