COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Bang on Blackleaf!

These people need to stop and simply think about the available data, turn off the idiot box and quit looking at faceborg and tweeker.

According to today's data from the government of Canada's health info-base (don't forget this is their bogus 'related to' numbers):
- 1401 deaths under 70, that equals about 125 per month or 1 in 303 200
- 70.8% of deaths in people 80+ (avg lifespan in Canada is 82)
- 99.996% of people under 70 have not perished in this 'pandemic', population over 70 ~ 3 500 000 (but it is so scary, just watch/listen/read the msm news)

The math does not lie, the true science does not lie.
Masks do not work, social distancing does not work, lockdowns do not work, punishing the healthy does not work, etc.
So here we are having to battle our fellow citizens to somehow think clearly for just a few minutes, while the fear mongers continue to take away our humanity.

The most selfish thing a person can do is to demand 303 200 people give up all their human rights and freedoms for their singular safety.
Those over 70 who are most at risk should be properly and adequately taken care of, but let's be honest, those over 80 are unfortunately going to be moving on.
It is not heartless or uncaring to say, but unfortunately reality exists,
what is heartless and uncaring is all the livelihoods destroyed, all the deaths from surgeries/undiagnosed illnesses/suicides/starvation.

As Dr. Hodgkinson points out in the below vid:
You've got to get a grip on this....
You've got to get your mind around this....

As someone with a family member, under 70 (not just 80) who is immune compromised and would likely die at this point if they got Covid from ANYONE while just going to a medically necessary appointment if you had your way and nothing mattered so we don't have to do anything...

Fuck you to what hellhole you came from and stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: Aetheric

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
As someone with a family member, under 70 (not just 80) who is immune compromised and would likely die at this point if they got Covid from ANYONE while just going to a medically necessary appointment if you had your way and nothing mattered so we don't have to do anything...

Fuck you to what hellhole you came from and stay there.
Well excuse me , what makes you so special ? Let’s stop the world because your relatives are aging .

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
Who here remembers when they freaked out that a pill that costs a less than a penny to produce, has a proven safety record of over 50 years,
was deemed the greatest evil (possibly originally created by menegle), and would be summarily banned for covid-19 treatment?

Oh, those studies from around the world that showed very encouraging results for patients in the stage 1 phase of the infection,
well those were spawned in the darkest depths of humanity where darkness is their only friend.
And they proved this with peer-reviewed published studies in the creme de la creme of scientific journals (The Lancet and The New England Journal of Medicine).

There was a non-stop barrage of just how evil (and foul smelling) were any expert who dared mention it showing promise, or actually prescribing/recommending
this death-dealing poison.
The health officials, governors and media uncharacteristically coalesced around this issue in the altruistic goal of truth and saving lives.

Then a curious thing happened in June 2020, and there was nary a peep anywhere, it seems there was no actual data in the vaunted Journals published study.
Quieter than Scrooge on Christmas Eve they took that study back to their lair, and allowed not only the corruption, but the very real harm and deaths to continue.
Here is the relevant article outlining this: Two elite medical journals retract coronavirus papers over data integrity questions

Fast forward to today, and the AMA (American Medical Association) has a resolution (509, read it here) that no only calls for the dissolution of the ridiculous ban, but also lays out all the AMA policies the original ban decided it would squash.

There are many 'old' remedies that have been tried around the world in the hopes of helping people get better, and many showed great promise in the initial trials, demanding further study to repeat the results (confirmation).
But these were surrounded by the same entities now demanding you inject your self with foreign patented genetic material.
Genetic vaccine that was rushed through and has no long term testing on humans (in their rush they skipped the animal trials, hmmm....).

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No. The conditioning of maskers and their illogical demands that everyone MUST take an unknown and untested vaccine because the government said so.

Your opinion that they're illogical demands.

Also, no one's being forced to take the vaccine.

Until that condition is implemented, and others, you're fear stoking and being a jackass.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Your cognitive skills are nonexistant.
I'm not the one claiming everyone is being forced to take a vaccine.

Could it happen, sure? Is it happening now? No.

Throwing that idea out is just as harmful in all this as saying that Covid is a hoax or isn't that bad.

And don't get me wrong, I don't like the idea of the vaccine either. It brings too many questions (though not all medical) that can't be answered.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Copy/paste

I’m as bored as an Amish electrician.

Ontario has banned groups larger than 5. If you’re a family of 6, you’re all about to find out who’s the least favorite!
The longer this goes on, the harder it will be to return to a society where pants and bras are required!

Happy hour is starting earlier and earlier.

If this keeps up, I’ll be pouring wine in my cereal!
Today’s Weather? Room temperature

30 Days Hath September, April, June and November
All the rest have 31...except December which has 8000

Smoking pot and skipping school had me in trouble constantly.
Now weed’s legal and schools closed...damn kids are livin’ the dream!

This is stupid. I just tried to make my own hand sanitizer and it came out as a rum & coke!

If you get an email with the subject “Knock Knock”, don’t open it.
It’s a Jehovah Witness working from home

After a few days of not going out, I saw someone I knew walking by on the sidewalk outside.
I immediately ran to the window and started yelling to them.

Now I understand dogs.

Day 8 of social isolation and it’s looking like Vegas in my house:
We’re losing money by the minute.

Cocktails are acceptable at any hour.

Nobody knows what time it is.

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020

😶 Canada Terrifying 🇨🇦 PSA Christmas 🎄 TV 📺 Advert 😡 How Did It Come To This?​

Welcome to Christmas 2020

i wonder how much the alberta govt spent on that trainwreck of a video and website here
shocking the comments are turned off on the videos

scroll down their webpage and what do we see:
Covid Loves Rule Breakers
you better do what we say or you will die and kill everyone around you, and more importantly it fuels the murderous rage pf the ignorant karens
they eat this sort of garbage up and feel energized to do the dirty work of the tyrants (all the inner hall monitors have been activated)

then they list seven things that 'crumble covid's cookies' (really hard to tell that out-of-touch bureaucrats wrote the script here),
and only two of the seven are even scientific (isolating when showing symptoms and sanitizing)

this is a never ending money siphon for them, and it seems a never ending multi-pass to subjugate us

Reactions: taxslave