COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That doesn't mean that you have to try and inflict such misery on the rest of us.

I for one will be ignoring covid rules on Christmas Day to spend it with my family.

:ROFLMAO:

I'm not inflicting anything on anyone. If anything, you and your fellow morons who won't just do what their told and give more than a passing consideration to their fellow humans are to blame for this.

I just find it funny you're being such a whiney bitch about it when it's your own goddamn fault.

I hope your family stays healthy and hope they're smarter than you when it comes to common sense.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
:ROFLMAO:

I'm not inflicting anything on anyone. If anything, you and your fellow morons who won't just do what their told and give more than a passing consideration to their fellow humans are to blame for this.

I just find it funny you're being such a whiney bitch about it when it's your own goddamn fault.

I hope your family stays healthy and hope they're smarter than you when it comes to common sense.
Honest citizens doing as they were told is what caused WW2.

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
That doesn't mean that you have to try and inflict such misery on the rest of us.

I for one will be ignoring covid rules on Christmas Day to spend it with my family.
Bang on Blackleaf!

These people need to stop and simply think about the available data, turn off the idiot box and quit looking at faceborg and tweeker.

According to today's data from the government of Canada's health info-base (don't forget this is their bogus 'related to' numbers):
- 1401 deaths under 70, that equals about 125 per month or 1 in 303 200
- 70.8% of deaths in people 80+ (avg lifespan in Canada is 82)
- 99.996% of people under 70 have not perished in this 'pandemic', population over 70 ~ 3 500 000 (but it is so scary, just watch/listen/read the msm news)

The math does not lie, the true science does not lie.
Masks do not work, social distancing does not work, lockdowns do not work, punishing the healthy does not work, etc.
So here we are having to battle our fellow citizens to somehow think clearly for just a few minutes, while the fear mongers continue to take away our humanity.

The most selfish thing a person can do is to demand 303 200 people give up all their human rights and freedoms for their singular safety.
Those over 70 who are most at risk should be properly and adequately taken care of, but let's be honest, those over 80 are unfortunately going to be moving on.
It is not heartless or uncaring to say, but unfortunately reality exists,
what is heartless and uncaring is all the livelihoods destroyed, all the deaths from surgeries/undiagnosed illnesses/suicides/starvation.

As Dr. Hodgkinson points out in the below vid:
You've got to get a grip on this....
You've got to get your mind around this....

Reactions: taxslave and petros