COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That's it, love. Just continue to ignore the facts and stats and just carry on ranting.

Number of deaths in Canada from coronavirus under the age of 19 as of 26th November: 2

In Canada, people under the age of 69 account for just 7% of all deaths: just 848 deaths.

Number of Canadians under the age of 59 who have died of coronavirus: 283

Number of Canadians under the age of 49 who have died: 70

90% of all Covid deaths in Canada are of people aged above 70

And yet here are you continuing with your ludicrous scaremongering - "Kids are dying from it!" (Yeah, two have, and they probably had underlying health issues) - because you are gullible and easily scared to justifying a lockdown which isn't needed when you look at the figures.
You go on and on about deaths. Give us the number of young people who have come out of it compromised, lungs, heart, kidneys and liver, there Einstein. Tell us how life changing those things are.

Reactions: Serryah and Mowich

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Move goal posts much? Did you do your own math yet?
What goal post did I move? Before I got tested on Oct. 25 my Covid count was zero and after I got tested it is still zero. I manage to keep it at that level by wearing the mask and keep a 2 metre distance from the next person.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My concern as well. The motivation here is money. Lots of it. The vaccine will have to be around for several years before I even consider getting it.
Fortunately because turdOWE is so incompetent there will not be enough vaccine for all Canadians for at least a year waiting for results won't be a problem.

One company did say they will not charge, but that won't be all, nor do I doubt that even the altruistic types will keep so for long.

I wish I had the 'luxury' about waiting... likely case is, I won't, but will be told in order to work I have to get it. There's no word yet about what vaccine protocols are but my assumption is all 'front line' workers will have to get it.

Reactions: JLM

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You go on and on about deaths. Give us the number of young people who have come out of it compromised, lungs, heart, kidneys and liver, there Einstein. Tell us how life changing those things are.

Throw in the young age strokes, some breakdown in the brain leading to memory losses and such, plus the plain ol' lack of or unpredictable on/off taste or smell that lasts months, increased complications to conditions a person already has...

Then there's possible damages we may not have immediately but that come further in the future... we just don't know some of it all.

Reactions: JLM

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

FACTS??? Boris Pure Contempt Today 😡 No Idea Of Our Living Hell 🤦‍♂️ Look At His Mush​

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Wow 😳 HOPE 🙏 MP With Balls “Coercion to Vaccinationism” We’re Back “In The 1650s”​

Desmond Swayne appears to be out only hope!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
One company did say they will not charge, but that won't be all, nor do I doubt that even the altruistic types will keep so for long.

I wish I had the 'luxury' about waiting... likely case is, I won't, but will be told in order to work I have to get it. There's no word yet about what vaccine protocols are but my assumption is all 'front line' workers will have to get it.
We have discussed that for firefighters as well. Many of us are not keen on an unproven drug. I see many small departments quit doing First Responder calls except for at MVIs. Can't get any real information and the ambulance service, whose rules we fall under make changes daily. In October they told us no more airway management when doing CPR until the ambulance shows up. Last week they changed again and we now do airway management only if we have two people to do it, + the one doing compressions. We were all wearing half masks for a while. NOw we need a face shield over the half mask and a surgical mask over the exhaust port.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What goal post did I move? Before I got tested on Oct. 25 my Covid count was zero and after I got tested it is still zero. I manage to keep it at that level by wearing the mask and keep a 2 metre distance from the next person.
Did you pick your nose first cuz your boogers are the first line of defense. Your snot might contain covid but that's as far as it got.

You went from all these kids to 2 them to damaged kids without blinking.

If you want to talk damage, how aboot PTSD kids will have long into the future.

This is their 911. We had the mind fuck of the Cold War going nuclear and 911.

When they grow up and realize they were lied to, do you think they will seek revenge on Govt.....if it's not too late?

The fear they've endure doesn't bode well in regards to the next 30 years. My last 30 years that I hate to say, you won't see the majority of.

Think aboot me and my life in what should be my "golden years".

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Throw in the young age strokes, some breakdown in the brain leading to memory losses and such, plus the plain ol' lack of or unpredictable on/off taste or smell that lasts months, increased complications to conditions a person already has...

Then there's possible damages we may not have immediately but that come further in the future... we just don't know some of it all.
Malarky!

Pediatric strokes due covid thrombosis is the same odds of any therombi which are all venous and cant reach the brain unless they were born with a ventricular septal defect (hole in the heart) that was never mitigated with surgery or healed as they aged.

Dont talk shit unless you're well versed in the topic.

Dont be super bullshit spreader.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I don't have a lot of knowledge about any of this stuff, but going solely on a common sense view point, your posts seem to make the most sense. For the first little while the most important job will be getting the front line workers vaccinated. :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't have a lot of knowledge about any of this stuff, but going solely on a common sense view point, your posts seem to make the most sense. For the first little while the most important job will be getting the front line workers vaccinated. :)
More tha half of "frontline workers" already have an immunity from acquiring the virus. It's not the killer you think it is.

In your 300 years on Earth have you ever had your family Dr mask up and wash hands between room hopping from patient to patient? Were the rooms disinfected and aired for 20 minutes out between patients? Did sick people not sit in the same waiting room as people with stubbed toes? Did staff hose down every chair after every use?

Are they stupid idiots who are clueless in person to person viral and bacterial transmission?

Think aboot it. Please.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Big deal. Flu causes memory losses. In fact, most viral infections may cause accumulating damage in the brain and lead to memory problems later in life.

Plus, Post-Viral Olfactory Loss is another common symptom in viruses, such as colds and flu. Coronavirus isn't any different.