COVID-19 'Pandemic'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Bible Experts Determine Goliath Died Of COVID-19

ISRAEL—Working at an archaeological dig in the Valley of Elah, Bible experts have come up with an interesting theory concerning the death of Goliath, hulking giant of the Philistines who fought David in one-on-one combat.

Though he did have severe head trauma and neck problems, his death is now being counted as a COVID-19 death.

"While we didn't test him per se, he exhibited a lot of the symptoms of COVID-19," said one Bible scholar as he carefully worked to unearth some ancient face masks from Bible times. "The wooziness, the falling down, the headache -- it's all pretty clearly indicative of the novel coronavirus." He also stated that the virus ran rampant among the Philistines because they did not social distance, while Israel was relatively safe because King Saul declared a lockdown.

One researcher suggested that Goliath did not die of coronavirus but simply ODed, having been stoned. But then the other researchers realized he was telling a dad joke and told him to shut up and keep digging.

At publishing time, scholars had proposed that everyone who died in the Flood, the Israelite conquest of Canaan, and the flattening of Sodom and Gomorrah also died of COVID-19.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
None of the people freaking out about your 'rights' being taken or being so 'put upon' because you have to wear a mask have no real right to complain, because it's people like them that have led to the lockdowns/shutdowns to begin with.

At least a part of it.

Second is a fuked up Government who will NOT get their shyte together and lay out a sensible, reasonable plan to begin with.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Need a recap. Are we happy about the AstraZenica deal now that the trials have to be restarted? The other one that needs to be stored at 70 below seems a bit sketchy as well.

Might as well keep buying though. Sure to get it right eventually.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I am trying to figure out how Saskatchewan has LOST almost 100 ICU beds in the last 5 years. According to today's headlines, Saskatchewan is nearing 100% ICU capacity with 18 people in ICU as of yesterday.

ICU capacity at nearly 100 per cent in Saskatchewan

A quick search shows total number of ICU beds in Saskatchewan in 2015 capable of invasive ventilation at 108, and number of ventilators in the province at 235. I'm curious...what gives?

Screenshot_2020-11-27 Critical care capacity in Canada results of a national cross-sectional s...png

No doubt we need to keep a close eye on the numbers, particularly if they're increasing. But if this is just more sensationalizing headlines to further the breathless panic in an effort to push the Covid agenda, we need to do better...I don't suspect deception by our health system and leaders will help the situation. Dishonesty will only promote a lack of trust of the statistics and the establishment pushing them.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
The sensational propaganda that the hyperbolic media and mask drum-beaters are feeding people is almost criminal. No wonder the poor sheeple are so completely terrified.

ICU doctor's COVID-19 warning: 'This is what you'll see at the end of your life'
Someone should tell this over-dramatic goof that less than 5% of people who contract Covid require ventilation, and 70% of those that do will survive.

That is of course, providing you are not in Quebec and they bother to even try and save your life. I guess just letting them die is one way of flattening the curve.
Montreal paramedics told to suspend resuscitation on patients for months due to COVID-19

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
None of the people freaking out about your 'rights' being taken or being so 'put upon' because you have to wear a mask have no real right to complain, because it's people like them that have led to the lockdowns/shutdowns to begin with.

At least a part of it.

Second is a fuked up Government who will NOT get their shyte together and lay out a sensible, reasonable plan to begin with.
Rubbish.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
No it isn't...it's Chy-nah.

I thought victim-blaming had fallen out of style. Maybe we're just "experiencing it differently".

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No it isn't...it's Chy-nah.

I thought victim-blaming had fallen out of style. Maybe we're just "experiencing it differently".

Much as China disgusts me and I hate it's existence, people in NA refusing to do their most minimal to help protect other people has NOTHING to do with China.

Victim blaming? No, willfully ignorant assholes who refuse to have an ounce of compassion or intelligence and calling them out on it isn't victim blaming, it's being pissed off that they are the ones perpetuating the fuking lockdowns.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So if one practices social distancing , why should they wear a mask ? And if one wears a mask why should they social distance ? Which one doesn’t work ?

Reactions: Blackleaf