COVID-19 'Pandemic'

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Re: COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'

I'm not sure we can blame him. Unfortunately a small percentage are just a little thick when it comes to using common sense. Justin at times too, this morning he said we have to stay in the house. WTF can't a person walk in his neighbourhood as long as he steers clear of other people? Friggin' insane!

Nope, your dog shits in the house.. :lol:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Just want to give a shout out to our small independent grocery stores. Just got back from Canim Lake store. Only shopper was myself. Got every thing I needed and thanked the owner Grace and the clerk, Rebecca for staying the course for us locals.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

I'm not sure we can blame him. Unfortunately a small percentage are just a little thick when it comes to using common sense. Justin at times too, this morning he said we have to stay in the house. WTF can't a person walk in his neighbourhood as long as he steers clear of other people? Friggin' insane!

Common sense, JLM. As long as you keep 6'/3m away from others, what's the problem? If you see people gathering too close - stay the **** away. It's not rocket science.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Britain orders citizens to remain at home and venture out only to shop and exercise
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said at a news conference that all nonessential shops will close, travel will be restricted, and police will enforce social distancing if necessary.

source: WAPO

BOJO has just spoken.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

just want to give a shout out to our small independent grocery stores. Just got back from canim lake store. Only shopper was myself. Got every thing i needed and thanked the owner grace and the clerk, rebecca for staying the course for us locals.
bravo!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Single-day U.S. fatalities exceed 100 for first time, pushing country’s death toll past 500
U.S. states on Monday reported more than 100 deaths from the novel coronavirus, marking the first time single-day fatalities have risen into the triple digits since the pandemic reached American soil.

WAPO

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

I get such a kick out of watching JT tell off the morally bankrupt - who still refuse to self-isolate - during his daily update today. "You think you're invincible. You're Not. Enough is Enough. Go Home. Stay Home."

(subtext)

Listen you self-centered assholes, get this through your addle-brained heads. You either go home and stay the **** home or we will come for you and you will be made to pay for your inhuman insolence. You will see your name and photo published. You will do a specified number of community service hours post-pandemic. Now get the hell home.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

How the Coronavirus Became an American Catastrophe

The death and economic damage sweeping the United States could have been avoided—if only we had started testing for the virus sooner.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/how-many-americans-are-sick-lost-february/608521/

No price to pay for electing a game show host?
Don't you know.......the whole thing was a HOAX created by the democrats. The idiot in chief spun that for white awhile.......as the Chinese suffered so badly...and as it was moving in to other nations via travelers. When the Stock market stated to act up......he suddenly realized it was something to be concerned about. His priorities are still the economy........and e still has not learned what he can about the virus itself. He is working with a false time frame. His fear is getting more obvious.

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

As New York coronavirus cases skyrocket, health officials reach for a centuries-old weapon against the virus
New York health officials expect to receive FDA approval in a matter of days to begin collecting plasma from people who have recovered from the disease caused by the coronavirus and injecting the antibody-rich fluid into patients still fighting the virus.

Until more sophisticated treatments can be developed, which could take months, some experts say the antiquated blood therapy might be the best hope to save people now.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ronavirus-blood-n1167136?cid=eml_nbn_20200323