Convicted Terrorist and Killer to Make Home in Ontario

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Excuse me? Greece does not let the really dangerous ones out. They still have capital punishment ... so if he was alive to be traded, he couldn't have been that much of a threat. Talk out the ass? Isn't that something Texans perfected?

Explain this one.... Why is Fox News such a credible source when it feeds American paranoia ... but it can't be trusted if the tighties don't like what's being said?

Being that it took a little while for Canada to catch on to this guys terrorist history, because he was travelling on false documents.

I can only assume that Greece was duped or tricked the same way Canada was..

What surprises me is the fact that Canadians are defending terrorist who has falsely entered Canada and now use our failed laws and courts to protect themselves from justice.

No wonder the United States is ramping up requirements from Canadians to enter the USA.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Being that it took a little while for Canada to catch on to this guys terrorist history, because he was travelling on false documents.

I can only assume that Greece was duped or tricked the same way Canada was..

What surprises me is the fact that Canadians are defending terrorist who has falsely entered Canada and now use our failed laws and courts to protect themselves from justice.

No wonder the United States is ramping up requirements from Canadians to enter the USA.

Seems to me you may be doing quite a lot of assuming. Travelling on false documents? Is that your interpretation?

In 1987, when a much grayer Mohammad arrived at Canada's doorstep, his entry visa made no mention of his terrorist act. Canadian authorities later determined Mohammad was a convicted terrorist, and they ordered him out of the country.
Maybe all the facts would be a good thing before you pass judgement?

Those ramped-up requirements will be manipulated to suit American needs ... just like everything else.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I knew good old Canadian know how would find the best solution, but what is the funeral cost compared to deportation cost ratio. Can your bullet idea compete in todays dynamic market? I think if we do the Canadian thing and put off the decision untill spring when we're out of booze and pot we'll be grumpy enough to do something productive. Let's not be hasty we may be able to salvage this citizen and once again make him a functioning part of the national mozaickand make him pay any costs via a small registration fee or something semi-official like that.

Burial at sea Beaver! Lobsters need to eat too.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Those ramped-up requirements will be manipulated to suit American needs ... just like everything else.

Well, another anti-American shows his true colors. :roll:

Couldn't be adjusted to counter the easy immigration policies Canada has, open to abuse and scams.

That's not to say the United States does not have it's Immigration issues... with 10 million illegals living and working in the U.S. now.

However, let face it.. the United States is being invaded by predominately Catholics (which is the most popular religion of Central and South America), Canada is being invaded by Islam and terror nations... similar to many European nations.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Well, another anti-American shows his true colors. :roll:

Couldn't be adjusted to counter the easy immigration policies Canada has, open to abuse and scams.

That's not to say the United States does not have it's Immigration issues... with 10 million illegals living and working in the U.S. now.

However, let face it.. the United States is being invaded by predominately Catholics (which is the most popular religion of Central and South America), Canada is being invaded by Islam and terror nations... similar to many European nations.

Isn't that amazing how if someone sees and comments on the obvious they become anti American? Have you ever heard of Free Trade? Sawlogs and mineral ores headed south in their crudest forms? US protectionism? That is to US advantage...

Hmm ... That border policy must be pretty lax. You're here aren't you?

Your final paragraph clicks with some too-defensive comments in an exchange we had about Obama. I'm not so quick with the name game ... but I believe I may have your number. Go enjoy your narcissist state in America....

Last edited:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
There's nothing anti-US about saying the laws they put in place are for their advantage. Do you think Boomer that they would make laws to give an advantage to foreigners coming into their country??? What would be the point in that, besides political suicide...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Burial at sea Beaver! Lobsters need to eat too.

Yes of course sea food is an honourable and beneficial reincarnation but we are still down one tax payer following that recourse. I can't afford lobster in any case, I can't see providing another luxury dinner to some banker just because one or two of our alleged citizens want revenge on a tax paying member of the Canadian experiance especially since we don't even know if his persecutors have gainful employment and may only seek this mans job. I will say this, burial at sea should be explored for it's business potential, we may have a real oportunity here to provide employment to out of fish fisherpersons. You've seen the trap stacks on those lobster boats just like me they're somewhat reminisant of coffins aren't they. I know these guys could lay 200 traps in a couple of days easy. So here's the rough outline, bulk burial at sea. $1257.00 a head, deeply spiritual ceremony in the salt spray of the Atlantic conducted by a lisenced stamped Rabbi Priest Witchdoctor of your choice from our qualified sober staff and a CD DVD in one of those little salt fish boxes sexed up with some marine varnish and deer hide. It's green for christ sake. We should get very drunk and pretend to work out the details. Forget about immigration there's no money in it.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
We should get very drunk and pretend to work out the details.

You're gonna owe me a new keyboard soon man, careful with that stuff

As for the "little guy that cares"- I believe you mean "people who have swallowed up the propaganda without even chewing it" .... OR reading the ingredients- mostly baseless appeals to emotion, fearmongering, wild accusations and more "isms" than I care to even think about

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You really hit the nail on the head with this statement BOOMer! The big question: Can anything be done on our part? The little guy that cares?:?:

Not to sound racist.. because it's not.

However, limit Muslim migration when the Muslim population of a non-Muslim country reaches about 10 per cent.

This is a policy that has been adopted by other nations governments.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...ustralia-warned/2007/02/15/1171405374552.html

Raise our security background checks and also, if you come here from Greece as a refugee then we find out that you have a criminal history, and if sent back to your "homeland" you will be tortured... not a problem. Send them back to the country which they first arrived, Greece. (same policy the U.S. has)

Canada should not be rewarding these terrorists or criminals.

If we don't put a cap of this, we are going to end up with sharia law in Canada, just as passed recently in Britian.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/259868

We need a clear separation of Church and state.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
What rot. Your article didn't mention a single country that limits Muslim immigration. I can think of one that probably does. Look at what happened after Professor Israeli opened his big bigoted mouth.
http://www.ajn.com.au/news/news.asp?pgID=2564

And you really should read our Charter before you go off foaming at the mouth about Sharia Law in Canada. I'll give you a hint, some freedoms are guaranteed, and not even the notwithstanding clause can do anything about that. Xenophobes like yourself have tried that nonsense on this website. I'm not gonna blame you, you're probably just parroting the same crap that they heard.

What rot...