Congratulations President Elect Joe Biden!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The process is already taking place with the MSM now reporting on the Biden syndicate only thing the Dems. didn't count on is the GOP flipping 14 house seats which will be crucial for impeachment

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

‘Late Show” host Stephen Colbert actually managed to set a new record for wet media kisses delivered to Joe Biden in his long sit-down with the prez-elect: He didn’t just offer a free pass on the federal investigation of Hunter Biden, he portrayed questions on the issue as victimizing the Biden family.

Yes, Colbert is a late-night talk-show host, not a journalist. But remember how much flak “The Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon got for being too nice in his September 2016 interview of then-GOP-nominee Donald Trump?

Granted a lot of face time with Biden, the CBS host had a chance to break news and do the public a service by asking real questions of the next commander-in-chief.

But this is how Colbert brought up the Hunter Biden scandal: “You know that the people who want to make hay here in Washington are going to try to use your adult son as a cudgel against you. How do you feel about that and what do you have to say to those people?”

“I’m not concerned about any accusations that have been made against him. It’s used to get to me,” Biden responded. “And he’s a grown man. He is the smartest man I know, I mean, in pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he’s good, we’re good.”

Colbert kept on the topic — to try to make Biden look even more the victim.

“As a father, I understand that and I admire that. But in terms of your job as president, can you reach across the aisle to people who will be using this as an attack on you when it is such a personal attack because it’s about family?”

“If it benefits the country, yes. I really mean it,” Biden said, to which the fawning Colbert responded, “You’re a better man than I. I’m not sure if I could do that.”

In other words, Colbert spent his valuable time with Biden tossing softballs the equivalent of “why do you think your critics beat their wives?”

What might he have pushed on? Well, Biden has said he never discussed Hunter’s business dealings with him; e-mails The Post recovered from Hunter’s laptop suggest that’s not true. In one e-mail, an executive from Burisma, the Ukrainian company on whose board Hunter sat, offers thanks for an introduction to the then-vice president. Another outlined an agreement with a Chinese company, with 10 percent to be “held by H for the big guy?”

How about asking Joe if he’s “the big guy”?

In fact, not one reporter has posed that question to the next president. Will the “real journalists” ever do any better than the late-night jokester?

Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Wow absolutely devastating to Joe Biden directly naming him and Hunter with audio evidence of his pay for scheme in Ukraine

Wow at the end of the press conference they name George Kent and a few others from the Trump impeachment committee of embezzlement and hijacking the Ukrainian justice department.

They requested Mnuchin to return $13 Billion dollars to the Ukrainian Gov, but he told them to get it from the embezzlers.

Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL "

Joe Biden Touts ‘Most Extensive & Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in History of American Politics’"​

You really gotta wonder about anyone who is for this oily, U-cranium crack-up, made in china clown.