China To Join Russian Air Strikes In Syria, Russia Gains Iraq Air Base

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He get his brain frost-bitten?
Meanwhile, back at the ranch it seems that NATO couldn't down the Russian aerospace fighter. Israel backed off because they would have lost their US jets.

Jumping at a Chance? US Makes Fuss of Russia Violating Turkish Airspace
Meanwhile, Moscow told Ankara that the Russian pilot that violated Turkish airspace was mistaken and that it would not happen again. The warplane had strayed across the Turkish border into Hatay Province, which is located approximately 50 kilometers north of Latakia in coastal Syria, where Russian Aerospace Defense Forces are stationed.

Report - 6 Russian Su-30s Intercept 4 Israeli F-15s Over Syria
EXCLUSIVE - Strategika 51: Six Russian fighter jets type Multirole Sukhoi SU - 30 SM have intercepted 4 Israeli McDonnell Douglas F-15's fighter bombers attempting to infiltrate the Syrian coast.The Israeli F 15 warplanes have been flying over Syrian airspace for months and in particular the coast of Latakia, which is now the bridgehead of the Russian forces in Syria.

The Israeli jets would generally follow a fairly complex flight plan and approach Latakia from the sea

On the night of 1 October 02, 2015, six Sukhoi SU-30 Russian SM fighters took off from the Syrian Hmimim airbase in the direction of Cyprus, before changing course and intercepting the four Israeli F-15 fighters off the coast of Syria, that were flying in attack formation.

Surprised by a situation as unexpected and probably not prepared for a dogfight with one of the best Russian multipurpose fighters, Israeli pilots have quickly turned back South at high speed over the Lebanon.

The Lebanese army has officially announced at 2313 Z (local time) that four "enemy aircraft" (Israeli) had crossed the airspace of the Lebanon.

This 'incident' between the Russian and Israeli combat aircraft struck with amazement the command of the Israeli air force, which has estimated that a possible dogfight between F-15 Israelis and the Russian Su-30 would have led to the destruction of the four aircraft Israelis.

Israel has strongly protested to Moscow of the incident but the Russians demanded explanations about the presence of Israeli military aircraft in full Syrian airspace.

This incident indicates that the protection of Syrian airspace is now under the protection of the Russian air weapon. What causes gnashing of teeth in Washington.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Is that why Canadians cross the border to fly? Is that why I see two prices on the back covers of my books... the Canadian being the more expensive one? Is that why Canadians cross the border to shop?

Don't be so foolish. You're health care is not free.

Actually the tides have reversed and Americans are shopping more in Canada.. ;)

Cross-border shopping takes nosedive as Canadian dollar drops

Also, of course health care is not "FREE" taxes pay for it... But I don't have to pay a monthly premium... Yet I still have the same pay check as I did in the U.S. without having to pay for health care, co-pays and all that jazz.

So enjoy paying your monthly premiums... :lol:

Oh eh!! I may live in Canada but everything at my home is still U.S., my phone, DirecTV, even Internet.. T-Mobile North American plan, unlimited US/Canada/Mexico calling, data, texting for $80/mo ...

May live in Canada, but I live 5 minutes from the USA, 10 minutes from my firearms, I basically can see the U.S. and walk across if I wanted, check point is just up the road.

I get OHIP and no monthly premiums :p

P.S. Walk across a bridge..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nothing other than show that defeating ISIS is an operation that takes less time than it takes Israel to beat up on Gaza. (feel free to pick which time starting about 1967)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Lebanon has been fighting both The ISholes and Assad for several years. Without them hundreds of thousands of Christian would have been slaughtered a long time ago.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Lebanon has been fighting both The ISholes and Assad for several years. Without them hundreds of thousands of Christian would have been slaughtered a long time ago.
His own fuking son was part of the kill team.

Saad al-Hariri Caught On Tape with “False Witness” Muhammad Zuhair al-Siddiq | Qifa Nabki
It’s not entirely clear just how damaging this could be for Hariri. On the one hand, judging from a comment made by Siddiq near the beginning, this conversation must have taken place shortly after the attempted assassination of May Chidiac on September 20th, 2005. That was still very early in the investigation, well before the IIIC determined that Siddiq was unreliable (note the date of the report shown in the video: August 2006). For an excellent background document on the whole false witness scandal, see here.

Furthermore, the al-Jadeed audio clip does not portray Hariri or al-Hassan feeding Siddiq any information. Rather, it’s the other way around, and the German investigator raises doubts about the veracity of the witness’s testimony. If anything, what the clip seems to show is:

Hariri and his people wanted Siddiq to provide “clear evidence” of Syrian involvement.
They were convinced by what he said, and were trying to convince Lehmann that his testimony was valuable.
Al-Hassan looks even more eager than Hariri to get the information out of Siddiq.
Now, despite all of this, I do believe that the clip could be seriously damaging — depending on how Hariri handles it. The opposition is going to claim that Hariri lied about not having anything to do with the false witnesses (even though this audio actually seems to confirm that he was the recipient of Siddiq’s testimony, not the originator of it.) The mere fact that he was in contact with Siddiq is enough to further poison the well of public trust in the STL.

Russia already died.
. . . and rose again from the ashes, better than before. The US doesn't think they will improve after the fall of North America.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I love this America can do what it wants where it wants and Russia and China can't.
Russia will enter and attack the rebels against the Syrian regime. We may not like it
but we can't tell another power who they can be friends with either.
America is getting some old fashioned competition and the people will saddle up and
ride with who ever they please.
Personally I question the wisdom of attacking a sovereign government Syria anyway
The present government is recognized as the government even at the UN

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

ISIS is Israel. Assad will give up power but not on western conditions, he knows that to do so the fate of his country would be exactly like Iraq, Libya, Somolia, and the other dozens of nations crushed and looted by the legions of false democracy led by the money power filth.

Russia already died.

You are pathetic.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
So is Harper standing up to Putin yet?

He looks mighty weak kneed right now.

And right after he tried to humiliate Trudeau about standing up to Putin during the Munk debate.

What a coward.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Actually the tides have reversed and Americans are shopping more in Canada.. ;)

Cross-border shopping takes nosedive as Canadian dollar drops

That is not what the article states. Canadians are still crossing the border to shop by the tens of thousands according to the article. Not a thing about tides being reversed.

Also, of course health care is not "FREE" taxes pay for it...

Back tracking eh? ;)

But I don't have to pay a monthly premium... Yet I still have the same pay check as I did in the U.S. without having to pay for health care, co-pays and all that jazz.

So enjoy paying your monthly premiums... :lol:

You have a daily premium. A constant drain on your wallet. Same paycheck you may have, but more leaves it up there! Enjoy! ;)

Oh eh!! I may live in Canada but everything at my home is still U.S., my phone, DirecTV, even Internet.. T-Mobile North American plan, unlimited US/Canada/Mexico calling, data, texting for $80/mo ...

May live in Canada, but I live 5 minutes from the USA, 10 minutes from my firearms, I basically can see the U.S. and walk across if I wanted, check point is just up the road.

I get OHIP and no monthly premiums :p

P.S. Walk across a bridge..

Of course everything at your home is US. What else would it be? lol

And of course you live 5 mins from the US. You all are snuggled close to us. :)

Yeah, came to my senses, why be a Texas resident and pay $500 a month for healthcare and drive all over the USA and Canada, when I could live in Canada and drive all over Canada and the U.S. and because I show my residency in Canada I get free health care...

Yes, FREE HEALTH CARE,

Also, of course health care is not "FREE" ..

Seriously... you can't make this sh*t up.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
FREE HEALTHCARE he says!

That's funny Boomer.
Yeah. I've been paying in 3 month premiums to one insurance company or other ever since I have been in the workforce. These days it is about $85/3 mo. If he's getting free healthcare, he's cheating somewhere.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
95, 000,000 unemployed Americans, that's 30%, not as much shopping as there was a while ago

Oh no DB... no no no. Lowest unemployment figures in years we've been told.

Yeah. I've been paying in 3 month premiums to one insurance company or other ever since I have been in the workforce. These days it is about $85/3 mo. If he's getting free healthcare, he's cheating somewhere.

Wait a minute Anna... you're Canadian and living in Canada correct? How could you be paying premiums?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What now? How to deal with the utter collapse of Obama's Syria-Iraq strategy

T
The president’s four-step plan included: a systemic campaign of airstrikes in Iraq and Syria; increased support to forces fighting ISIS on the ground in Iraq and Syria, including training and arming moderate Syrian rebels; expanded counterterrorism efforts to weaken ISIS and cut off its resources; and continued support to humanitarian assistance to civilians displaced by ISIS.
Twelve months later this strategy is in ruins. Russia has sent troops into Syria and began bombing ISIS targets Wednesday.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
He get his brain frost-bitten?
Meanwhile, back at the ranch it seems that NATO couldn't down the Russian aerospace fighter. Israel backed off because they would have lost their US jets.

Jumping at a Chance? US Makes Fuss of Russia Violating Turkish Airspace
Meanwhile, Moscow told Ankara that the Russian pilot that violated Turkish airspace was mistaken and that it would not happen again. The warplane had strayed across the Turkish border into Hatay Province, which is located approximately 50 kilometers north of Latakia in coastal Syria, where Russian Aerospace Defense Forces are stationed.

Report - 6 Russian Su-30s Intercept 4 Israeli F-15s Over Syria
EXCLUSIVE - Strategika 51: Six Russian fighter jets type Multirole Sukhoi SU - 30 SM have intercepted 4 Israeli McDonnell Douglas F-15's fighter bombers attempting to infiltrate the Syrian coast.The Israeli F 15 warplanes have been flying over Syrian airspace for months and in particular the coast of Latakia, which is now the bridgehead of the Russian forces in Syria.

The Israeli jets would generally follow a fairly complex flight plan and approach Latakia from the sea

On the night of 1 October 02, 2015, six Sukhoi SU-30 Russian SM fighters took off from the Syrian Hmimim airbase in the direction of Cyprus, before changing course and intercepting the four Israeli F-15 fighters off the coast of Syria, that were flying in attack formation.

Surprised by a situation as unexpected and probably not prepared for a dogfight with one of the best Russian multipurpose fighters, Israeli pilots have quickly turned back South at high speed over the Lebanon.

The Lebanese army has officially announced at 2313 Z (local time) that four "enemy aircraft" (Israeli) had crossed the airspace of the Lebanon.

This 'incident' between the Russian and Israeli combat aircraft struck with amazement the command of the Israeli air force, which has estimated that a possible dogfight between F-15 Israelis and the Russian Su-30 would have led to the destruction of the four aircraft Israelis.

Israel has strongly protested to Moscow of the incident but the Russians demanded explanations about the presence of Israeli military aircraft in full Syrian airspace.

This incident indicates that the protection of Syrian airspace is now under the protection of the Russian air weapon. What causes gnashing of teeth in Washington.

This truly deserves darkbeaver says: Wow! :lol:
Hi Latakia :lol:

Last edited: