Capitalism will save this world

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Well I enjoy my endless numbers of variation , and my freedom to pick out the product I prefer the most, and the freedom to change my mind, and try a diffrent one the next time I purchase a item. I really can't see myself being able to master every single profession and building everything I currently own by myself.

My computer has been built by the public sector? Are you kidding?

I enjoy having a endless selection of wine to chose from and taste with a unlimited variation of cheese. Anyone who can't see how wonderful this is, will never be happy in any situation or system.
what the hell... you're an imbecile. yes your computer, and in particular the internet was developed by the public sector. variations of cheese are going to exist regardless, as with any type of animal product. **** has nothing to do with capitalism.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I say too many consumer choices leads to unhappiness.
You ask if I think intelligence improves one's ability to make these decisions
I said I thought it was the opposite.

You say:

Well I enjoy my endless numbers of variation , and my freedom to pick out the product I prefer the most, and the freedom to change my mind, and try a diffrent one the next time I purchase a item.

OK then.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And you expect to be rewarded?

That's right. I have 2000$ of disposable income this month, to spend on any product available throughout the world. Not bad for a simple carpenter 😉

Maybe I'll go on family vacation.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Spend your extra cash on survival packages while the paper is still worth something.

Waste of good paper. Corporations must accept paper money. It's the law.

Killing your marketplace is not a good business model for growth ;)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Waste of good paper. Corporations must accept paper money. It's the law.

Killing your marketplace is not a good business model for growth ;)

The law can vanish overnight, the paper cash can be made plain paper in a few seconds. The west has sucked its captive market dry to the extent that that captive market cannot keep up with the national debt, it as to be rolled over somehow, war is the usual method. So we will have war, and everything will be fixed.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Unbridled capitalism is the 'dung of the devil', says Pope Francis

Pope Francis has urged the downtrodden to change the world economic order, denouncing a “new colonialism” by agencies that impose austerity programs and calling for the poor to have the “sacred rights” of labor, lodging and land.
In one of the longest, most passionate and sweeping speeches of his pontificate, the Argentine-born pope used his visit to Bolivia to ask forgiveness for the sins committed by the Roman Catholic church in its treatment of native Americans during what he called the “so-called conquest of America”.

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/...omic-order-says-pope-francis?CMP=share_btn_fb

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He likes the pope all of a sudden. , alleluia !!!
I like people who talk sense. Francis is a breath of fresh air after a millennium of fear, loathing, control and BS. Pull your heads out of your butts kids, and smell the roses. We are embarking on a whole new paradigm and Francis knows it. Don't miss the bus.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I like people who talk sense. Francis is a breath of fresh air after a millennium of fear, loathing, control and BS. Pull your heads out of your butts kids, and smell the roses. We are embarking on a whole new paradigm and Francis knows it. Don't miss the bus.

Well that was unexpected.

Go fishing. A good way to get ones head outa their a$$.

The kids been saving up their flyer money to go to Disney land for a whole year, :lol:

They made 10 000$ for 2 hours of work a week each. They doing alright. ;)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

From a diffrent perspective some people call that none sense.