Cannot view next page

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
If a thread has more than one page I cannot get to the next page.
I can see at the bottom of the thread the little boxes with 1 or 2 and this >.
When I place my cursor there it goes Kabloohey.

Just all jiggly and shaky .
At times I can see for a nano second the little hand that knows it's a click but that disappears almost instantly , so no chance of a click.

Is this a first or have others experienced it and can I do something. Do you think it is a browser issue. I'm on safari .

It might turn out to be a good thing for my Karma though. Heh Heh!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
If a thread has more than one page I cannot get to the next page.
I can see at the bottom of the thread the little boxes with 1 or 2 and this >.
When I place my cursor there it goes Kabloohey.

Just all jiggly and shaky .
At times I can see for a nano second the little hand that knows it's a click but that disappears almost instantly , so no chance of a click.

Is this a first or have others experienced it and can I do something. Do you think it is a browser issue. I'm on safari .

It might turn out to be a good thing for my Karma though. Heh Heh!

what browser and what operating system?

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
I'm on a Mac and I've had difficulty with Safari. I moved to Firefox and really haven't had any trouble since.
Thanks.
I'm not really that savvy when it comes to computers.I learn what I need to know from others .
I will look into it, and ask around Apple forums which have been great in helping me with really stupid problems.
LOL!
It is weird though that I can't turn the page .

As a lurker I thought it was an incentive to become a member.

After my first experience with a Canadian Forum I'm thinking it might be a blessing in disguise.

I can get my feet wet but not drown and have the perfect excuse. LOL

MMMMWWWWUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHA

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It's an incentive to use Firefox ... 'cept when you're on Eastlink where the wait for Firefox to do anything is a lot longer than the time I'll be poking a button to change a page - and at least I'm doing something to fill the annoyance time

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Thanks.
I'm not really that savvy when it comes to computers.I learn what I need to know from others .
I will look into it, and ask around Apple forums which have been great in helping me with really stupid problems.
LOL!
It is weird though that I can't turn the page .

No problem. I don't recall what my issue was with Safari but I do remember having some kind of problem with a function on the forum. Since I download Firefox I really haven't had issues, at least not ones that are related to my browser. Cliffy is a long time Mac user here, he's given me some insight when I've needed it.

As a lurker I thought it was an incentive to become a member.

After my first experience with a Canadian Forum I'm thinking it might be a blessing in disguise.

I can get my feet wet but not drown and have the perfect excuse. LOL

MMMMWWWWUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHA

As long as you don't take anything too seriously here, you should be fine. Some of us may bark a lot but we rarely bite.

Well, mostly rarely, lol.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
I'm on a Mac and I've had difficulty with Safari. I moved to Firefox and really haven't had any trouble since.

WOW!!!!!! YES!!! YES!!!!!YES!!!!!

ROFLMAO, because I'm happy BECAUSE OF YOU.

This Firefox thing is faster and lets me go to the next page.
live and learn baby ......live and learn!!!!
cannot use enough of these!!!!!!

thanks again.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Chrome shows the issue but the issue is with the BB software deployed on the site. A live with until they actually get around to fixing.