Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
you say
but then again
you are a sock
con - yeah...
serve -yes you likely did time
ithives - yeah you must scratch your nuts a lot

but make an intelligent argument like you claim?
see line 1

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don't know why Canadians would stick their noses into another country's business, especially before they know what's going to happen. I sure hope they don't behave like some of the A$$holes in Portland!

Actually Canadians are not sticking our noses into another country's business. We are exercising our democratic right to express an opinion on the political mess in the USA. Perhaps that way we can keep it from happening here.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Actually Canadians are not sticking our noses into another country's business. We are exercising our democratic right to express an opinion on the political mess in the USA. Perhaps that way we can keep it from happening here.

I would agree if we knew what is going to happen down there but we don't. You think smashing public or private property is a democratic right? I'm 100% in favour of his first three initiatives......................go Trump go! :) What is it you want to keep from happening here?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I would agree if we knew what is going to happen down there but we don't.

What does or does not happen 'down there' has no bearing upon our right to express an opinion.

You think smashing public or private property is a democratic right? I
I believe Bar was referring to Canadian's democratic rights not those of the rioters

What is it you want to keep from happening here?
Rioting. Vandalism. Violence on the streets of our cities. Citizen turning against citizen in a rage of righteousness. Those would top my list for the moment, but then it would turn to how do we prevent a similar circumstance from happening in Canada whereby we are faced with nothing but unpalatable choices. We are, IMO, lucky that we have three main parties and something of a 4th.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What does or does not happen 'down there' has no bearing upon our right to express an opinion.

I believe Bar was referring to Canadian's democratic rights not those of the rioters

Rioting. Vandalism. Violence on the streets of our cities. Citizen turning against citizen in a rage of righteousness. Those would top my list for the moment, but then it would turn to how do we prevent a similar circumstance from happening in Canada whereby we are faced with nothing but unpalatable choices. We are, IMO, lucky that we have three main parties and something of a 4th.

Presumably rioting and vandalism are acts to convey a message that Trump as President elect is not welcome news and they want something done about it..............................totally futile!

----^!
keep masturbating
saves us paying for your dog's abortions

You're one sick puppy, man!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
...says the guy that believes in homeopathy

Which defines Trump beautifully. It's nice to see one of his supporters finally come out of the closet

Naturopathy is not homeopathy. But then since you are an idiot you wouldn't know the difference. I bet yoy even get a flu shot every year because Big Pharma said it is good for you.

Presumably rioting and vandalism are acts to convey a message that Trump as President elect is not welcome news and they want something done about it..............................totally futile!

You're one sick puppy, man!

George Soros is paying the protesters and even hiring busses to move them from protest to protest.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Naturopathy is not homeopathy. But then since you are an idiot you wouldn't know the difference. I bet yoy even get a flu shot every year because Big Pharma said it is good for you.

To tell you the truth I get a flu shot every year because since I started getting them about 25 years ago I haven't had the debilitating flus I used to get on an annual or semi annual basis. For me flu shots work.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The difference is that facts are on my side. That's why none of the Trumpites can even attempt to explain what The Donald will do to reduce the size of government, reduce taxes and balance the budget. That's what real conservatives like me want and it's why leftards like you are upset.

That would be a first.

Nope, I get a flu shot every year because it's the smart thing to do. You wouldn't know anything about that

SO you admit you are a stupid sheep.