Canadians overwhelmingly disagree with Trump victory

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The Canadian economy will go down hill even faster now.
Approval of the XL p/l is not enough to offset manufacturing losses.

As soon as Trump lowers business tax money will start flowing into the USA big time.

The Canadian market is already telling us, it's going down, big time.

Trump will do what is best for America. That's what he should do. Too bad our P.M. wouldn't do the same for Canada. All our leaders do is push social agenda and they do nothing for the economy.
When the economy is good social matters take care of themselves.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Trump will do what is best for America. That's what he should do. Too bad our P.M. wouldn't do the same for Canada. All our leaders do is push social agenda and they do nothing for the economy.
When the economy is good social matters take care of themselves.

Agree 100%

Best Post!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
My brother lives near Montreal. On Tuesday night when the results were becoming clear, he was almost to the point of making himself sick (while I was jumping up and down in glee at seeing the sudden demise of the old regime) He figured Trump was going to start W.W.3. But then he was catastrophizing over the thought of Quebec separating while I was saying "Let 'em go, just pay their share of the National debt. So I'd say there is definitely an element in the country who think the sky is falling.

Time will tell if they're correct or not. Nobody knows anything yet, as Trump is a lying weasel.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Trump will do whatever his wealthy owners tell him to do, democracy doesn't exist in bourgeois (capitalist) society.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What left wing policies would those be???????

There's even a poster here who seems to think Trump is left wing..................................riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I wonder if there is a left wing party in the U.S.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
There's even a poster here who seems to think Trump is left wing..................................riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I wonder if there is a left wing party in the U.S.

Hahahahaha! There are posters here who prefer to believe whatever they read on the internet instead of what's really happening.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hahahahaha! There are posters here who prefer to believe whatever they read on the internet instead of what's really happening.

Maybe I'm wrong but I always thought left wingers were tolerant of pretty much everything and everybody, but generally tax the hell out of everybody! :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Since The Donald hast been sworn in yet, all people can do is go by his rhetoric. I understand that some folks here don't understand what Trump is promoting and I also understand that some folks here just don't want to admit what Trump is promoting but that doesn't change what Trump is promoting. He's a leftard. That's what his history and his agenda shows. I know it's difficult to accept for some people. Others, I think are secretly happy. If always considered some folks here, closet leftards....you included

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I am LOVING that PAIN!

Bring it! More!

Don't worry, it's coming soon my little führer. :)

Supporters To Trump: Break Campaign Promises At Your Peril

And being fiscally irresponsible.

Dictators can easily make balanced budgets.

But that's certainly not in the cards for Herr Trump.