Canada’s population is booming – and we aren’t building nearly enough homes

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well don't lie, don't fantasize at length about peeing on dolphins and quit with the inferiority behavior. (i don't remember you calling me a pretzel, but whatever).

However - none of that is unprovoked is it. You showed up when i related a story about a bird caught in fishing line claiming i didnt' know what i was talking about. Just out of the blue, wasn't even talking to you. And very quickly looked stupid when you had to backtrack on that. You've jumped in out of the blue to take shots at random since as well. When you do - i laugh and make fun of you. But it's you doing the instigating sparky, and then crying like a baby when it doesn't go your way.

So if there's a liberal here it would be you - attacks others and then cries like a bitch when anyone DARES fight back. I'll remind you - i wasn't even the one complaining here, that was you. I just pointed out that you're the one who starts it so ... but apperently even that simple truth was enough to trigger you.

I tend to reply in kind. Act like a decent person, expect decent responses. Act like a prepubescent liberal dolphin-pee'er (and i will go to my grave laughing and wondering why the hell you made such a big deal about that) and expect to get treated appropriately.

Now go put your big boy pants on, dry your eyes and in the future remember: If you disagree with me that's fine, make your case in a respectful and reasoned way and expect to be treated respectfully with a reasoned reply. And we can hash it out. But act like a prick, and be prepared to be treated appropriately and no more whining and crying about it.

I'm fine either way, i enjoy reasoned conversation and i like making fun of jackasses, so i'll leave the choice to you.
And I am not the only one on these forums that you have treated shabbily .How many other posters have you inferred as inferior to your wonderful brain ?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
wow you waste all that effort . I got through the first sentence and see your comprehension level is non existent . I never once suggested cormorants can‘t get tangled in line . You started a fight when one wasn’t even there . I am sure your father was a great fisher person though .
See- this is why you get called a liar. You lie.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
And I am not the only one on these forums that you have treated shabbily .How many other posters have you inferred as inferior to your wonderful brain ?
You petros and sarryah. And i'm hardly alone with the third, and petros keeps taking really indefensible positions and then shooting himself in the foot :) But - gee, i seem to recall other people taking shots at her too. hmmmm

This is simple - don't act like an ass - don't get treated like an ass. I don't instigate, but i don't back down either. SO grow a pair and behave like an adult and you'll have less to cry about. Honestly, i haven't heard this much whining from a supposed adult since i last checked out the Rabble site to see what that was about.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You petros and sarryah. And i'm hardly alone with the third, and petros keeps taking really indefensible positions and then shooting himself in the foot :) But - gee, i seem to recall other people taking shots at her too. hmmmm

This is simple - don't act like an ass - don't get treated like an ass. I don't instigate, but i don't back down either. SO grow a pair and behave like an adult and you'll have less to cry about. Honestly, i haven't heard this much whining from a supposed adult since i last checked out the Rabble site to see what that was about.
Look in the mirror bucko . You get what you give .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Look in the mirror bucko . You get what you give .
Oh look - you've managed to learn how to parrot :) Well done.

That is precisely what i said to you. And it stands. You pick the fight, then you crybaby that there's a fight.

The rules are simple - act like a dink, get treated like a dink. And you've been acting like a dink. Don't do that and you can expect that even when we disagree you'll get respect. And accusing others of your own failings won't change that. So now you know.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I havent see so much goal post moving since the Loma Prieta quake in 89.
Says every person who loses an argument due to bad thinking :) If you're resorting to buzzwords, that's a bad sign.

my "goalposts" stayed the same from beginning to end and always do.

Your problem, and it's the same problem in several of our discussions, is you start off with something in your head as an answer BEFORE you research it. You then present it boldly as an absolute answer - and when it turns out the facts don't support that then you start bringing up equally indefensible positions and eventually get confused enough that no less than 3 times now you've actually posted "proofs" that demonstrate you're wrong by accident.

In this case you went from "there might not be a migrant issue" (your source was that it slowed down in 2020 due to covid), and quickly went from that to 'but there's tonnes of homes just not in the core cities (two studies showed that was wrong) to arguing that there's tonnes of homes right in your area (there's 200 or so, but they already have people in it so you can't give them to new people without finding homes for the existing people), to arguing we could be knocking out 4 plexes every 90 days (we can't) to the absoutely ludicrus claim that we could build houses in 2 days because habitat for humanity does (they don't).

A little googling brefore hand would have shown that all of those are wrong. If you'd done that we could have had a great conversation about how to actually fix the issues or address the problems but instead it was 3 pages of you insisting we can build homes in 2 days where we can't.

In the future just take a deep breath and do a bit of research to see if your position is defensible first, and THEN defend it if it is. Your problem is you fall in love with a position and defend it to the death regardless of whether it's defensible or not.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh look - you've managed to learn how to parrot :) Well done.

That is precisely what i said to you. And it stands. You pick the fight, then you crybaby that there's a fight.

The rules are simple - act like a dink, get treated like a dink. And you've been acting like a dink. Don't do that and you can expect that even when we disagree you'll get respect. And accusing others of your own failings won't change that. So now you know.
Exactly and you are getting what you give .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Exactly and you are getting what you give .
Sure kid. Keep acting like a moron, keep getting treated like one. Screaming about it like a little bitch or pretending you didn't start the fights your losing won't change that.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sure kid. Keep acting like a moron, keep getting treated like one. Screaming about it like a little bitch or pretending you didn't start the fights your losing won't change that.
You started it and are keeping it going Kid . Come we are waiting for you to have the last word . Remind me again how you have gutted and cleaned so many fish . Let’s say 2 to 4 a day for maybe 50 days per year times 25 years brings it to about 5000 . We did that in a week trolling off the Port Hardy airport and Blackfish Channel . Well maybe 10 days .Am I lying ?

Reactions: Taxslave2

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You started it and are keeping it going Kid . Come we are waiting for you to have the last word . Remind me again how you have gutted and cleaned so many fish . Let’s say 2 to 4 a day for maybe 50 days per year times 25 years brings it to about 5000 . We did that in a week trolling off the Port Hardy airport and Blackfish Channel . Well maybe 10 days .Am I lying
Sure thing Dolphin boy :) ROFLMAO!

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
You started it and are keeping it going Kid . Come we are waiting for you to have the last word . Remind me again how you have gutted and cleaned so many fish . Let’s say 2 to 4 a day for maybe 50 days per year times 25 years brings it to about 5000 . We did that in a week trolling off the Port Hardy airport and Blackfish Channel . Well maybe 10 days .Am I lying ?
2 maybe 3 sets for a seine.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A builder, journalist, farmer, fisherman, virologist, philatelicist, champion keggler, phlemologist and piano tuner.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
A builder, journalist, farmer, fisherman, virologist, philatelicist, champion keggler, phlemologist and piano tuner.
No it just seems that way to you because anyone who's got ANY knowledge seems like an expert in comparison :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I only drink beer from the bottle or can , don’t care about kegs . But they can make for good parties .

Reactions: Taxslave2