Canada's New Governor General Designate

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
She’s pretty old to be taking on a new job, she’s 74, even Supreme Court judges have to retire at 75.

She knows a lot about the North, but Canada has a population of 38M, the North is only a small part of the whole picture.

My conclusion; poor choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich and B00Mer

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
She’s pretty old to be taking on a new job, she’s 74, even Supreme Court judges have to retire at 75.

She knows a lot about the North, but Canada has a population of 38M, the North is only a small part of the whole picture.

Age is only a number, I'm 78 with no intention of slowing down too much! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Excellent choice, Justin should have picked her first time around. Wherever anyone hails from is only a small part of the whole picture. We've already seen a good share of "city slickers" (a lot of them useless) over the years! :)

Reactions: taxslave

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
pocahauntus: elizabeth warren
pocahauntus 2: jody wilson raybould
pocahauntus 3: mary simon
;)

• Haha

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
" even Supreme Court judges have to retire at 75."..............Is that a medical decision or a political decision? G.G. is apolitical!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Mary Simon is too dam old for the job. It’s time for her to retire in the northern tundra.

Only a useless Lib would say her age had no bearing on her abilities.

Reactions: taxslave and taxme

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Mary Simon is too dam old for the job. It’s time for her to retire in the northern tundra.

Only a useless Lib would say her age had no bearing on her abilities.
Job qualification usually depends on ability NOT age!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The last time ol' Socks McGroper tried to virtue signal using someone from the Fist Nations it blew up in his stupid face. Can't wait to see how this one backfires on his dumb ass.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What is known about Mary Simon is her age. Age is only one of several criteria necessary to evaluate condition, as the case of Tom Moore will attest to.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The last time ol' Socks McGroper tried to virtue signal using someone from the Fist Nations it blew up in his stupid face. Can't wait to see how this one backfires on his dumb ass.
So are we still a white supremist/racist nation? Or is the nation healed now and our PM is the only systemic racist?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Fidel Trudeau can only be described as just another one of those Gotti like Teflon Don type of mobsters who can do whatever he wants to do because nothing will ever stick to Fidel. Fidel has been allowed to get away with way too many crimes in Canada and he is still the prime dictator of Chanukistan.

And just who the hell is this Native Indian woman anyway? I never heard of her before. Must have been a chief or something else of some Indian band tribe who gave taxpayer tax dollar donations that she and her Indian band received from the sucker taxpayer's of Canada to Fidel Trudeau and his comrade gang of liberal ilk. A tit for tat. (n)

Reactions: Durry

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 9361
MARY SIMON

A very talented lady with a wealth of experience. I wish her all the very best in her new position.

She is just another leftist liberal political appointee who will do nothing for Canada or Canadians. Her only interests as the GG of Canada will be to look after native Indians and their problems and rights. Just like Fidel Trudeau her interests will no doubt be anti-white and pro Indian. Just saying. (n)

Reactions: Durry