Canada to US: We Don't Support Torture

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Yes, I missed a few. The list keeps getting longer. David Suzuki is definitely on that list.

Here are some others.

Jean Chretien
Justin Bieber
Donald Sutherland
Tommy Mulcair
Mike Duffy
Mike Duffy
Bob Rae
Rene Levesque
Celine Dion
Mertel Albertson (and her son William)
Allan Legere
The crossing guard at the corner of Morissey Avenue and Dart Street in Nerly Corners
The Littlest Hobo dogs (they were very difficult to work with)
People living in the lower mainland of BC
The rest of BC
Hank Snow
The old woman who everyone thought was an employee of Sobeys in Mudd Flats, and collected the shopping carts (until she died)
Her son (also a pensioner) who is doing it now, Mel
Fort MacMurray
Ron McLean
Peter Mansbridge
Lisa LaFlamme
carp (the fish)
Stratford, ON
Petro Canada
Convenience stores (they aren't)
Kathleen Wynne
Wynne's family
Wynne's friends

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes, I missed a few. The list keeps getting longer. David Suzuki is definitely on that list.

Here are some others.

Jean Chretien
Justin Bieber
Donald Sutherland
Tommy Mulcair
Mike Duffy
Mike Duffy
Bob Rae
Rene Levesque
Celine Dion
Allan Legere
The crossing guard at the corner of Morissey Avenue and Dart Street in Nerly Corners
The rest of BC
Hank Snow
The old woman who everyone thought was an employee of Sobeys in Mudd Flats, and collected the shopping carts (until she died)
Fort MacMurray
Ron McLean
Peter Mansbridge
Lisa LaFlamme
carp (the fish)
Stratford, ON
Petro Canada
Kathleen Wynne
Wynne's family
Wynne's friends
... and "Relic"

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Here are some others.

Jean Chretien
Justin Bieber
Donald Sutherland
Tommy Mulcair
Mike Duffy
Mike Duffy
Bob Rae
Rene Levesque
Celine Dion
Allan Legere
The rest of BC
Hank Snow
Fort MacMurray
Ron McLean
Peter Mansbridge
Lisa LaFlamme
carp (the fish)
Stratford, ON
Petro Canada
Kathleen Wynne
Wynne's family
Wynne's friends

You forgot Esteve Tabernack from Northern Ontario

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Torture is never okay, but debatable when it comes to terrorists. They are not human after all, in body yes, but in nothing else. You see, I also believe in an eye for an eye, so when someone is capable to enter a bar full of strangers and shoot them in the face, then they can be water boarded, I don't really care. I would prefer them to just be shot immediately, but if it means finding his bro or sis who are also preparing the same faith to more innocent people, then do what you need to do to find out where this lovely family resides.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Torture is never okay, but debatable when it comes to terrorists. They are not human after all, in body yes, but in nothing else. You see, I also believe in an eye for an eye, so when someone is capable to enter a bar full of strangers and shoot them in the face, then they can be water boarded, I don't really care. I would prefer them to just be shot immediately, but if it means finding his bro or sis who are also preparing the same faith to more innocent people, then do what you need to do to find out where this lovely family resides.

What useful information do you obtain from torture, other than exactly what you want the tortured to say? Is that intel useful in any way, at all? All that you will learn from torturing someone is the threshold of an individual to give up and tell you what you are telling them to tell you.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I find it interesting that Danbones got a red for posting some facts. And it's not like these were secrets beforehand. Looks like some people don't like learning that they've been lied to and that we do support torture, unofficially of course.

Let the innocent live out their lives in there delusional world. They are too sensitive for the reality.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You're a retard.

Trudeau is the best PM in the last decade.

That is a spectacularly stupid comment even for you.

What useful information do you obtain from torture, other than exactly what you want the tortured to say? Is that intel useful in any way, at all? All that you will learn from torturing someone is the threshold of an individual to give up and tell you what you are telling them to tell you.

You make it plain to them that they will be in a world of hurt if you find out they lied.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
That is a spectacularly stupid comment even for you.

You make it plain to them that they will be in a world of hurt if you find out they lied.

If they're genuine terrorists and their false information (so you'd stop with the nail-pulling shyte) gets a lot of your guys wasted following up on bum leads, they'll go to whatever Nirvana they think awaits them satisfied in jobs well done. If they're not terrorist, you just did a witch hunt and made more enemies.

Torture? Put a loudspeaker just out of reach and play never-ending Trump yap

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Today, the CBC's Fifth Estate featured the story of three Canadian nationals who were tortured in Syria and Egypt during the post 911 period. They are now suing the Canadian government.

This feature was previously aired. However not once did they they mention the words, ''Liberal,'' or Liberal government of Jean Chretien.'' How convenient to have younger listeners believe that the atrociousness occurred under the Harper administration.

The Torture Files - the fifth estate - CBC News