Bush’s Iraq syndrome

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Any woman most definitely will not do. Many women, just like many men, are dim and annoying. We've had enough dim and annoying people in power.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Reverend Blair said:
Any woman most definitely will not do. Many women, just like many men, are dim and annoying. We've had enough dim and annoying people in power.
Voters get what they ask for.

As long as voters fall for a 'Face' that presents well on television, words that are empty but sound pretty and are easy to digest, and mindless patriotic rhetoric in lieu of genuine love of the country, we will continue to have a choice between somewhat-awful and out-and-out-awful.

We demand, without really realizing that we do so, mediocre men too afraid to be true to their principles. More's the pity, we get them.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Let's make do with any woman for now. The purpose is we do not want to have a women revolution in this forum. Remember maen can't live without them. And of course, they can't live without us either.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Noone before said I was stubborn. To the contrary, I am very easy going and love a nice, intelligent debate. When debating someone and you stick to your beliefs, it is not called stubborness.

You have to get to know me longer to call me stubborn.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
moghrabi said:
Let's make do with any woman for now. The purpose is we do not want to have a women revolution in this forum. Remember maen can't live without them. And of course, they can't live without us either.

There was a comedy show on TV some years ago, one sequence of which portrayed a group of African-American ladies. One of them posed the question: what would the world be like without MEN? Another immediately responded: a lot of fat, happy women, and no crime. This was greeted with general approval. Is she right?

Démocrite

Nominee Member
Jun 1, 2004
moghrabi said:
This is the begining of the end of the American Empire.

We've been saying this for more than 30 years. Americans have never been as strong as they are today.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Maybe you are right. But empires always fall at their highest momements. At that moment, they become too powerful and blind to see clearly. I must confess they are at their strongest moments today, but with what is going on nowadays, I don't know for how long they be almighty powerful.

Démocrite

Nominee Member
Jun 1, 2004
The Congress, not the president, decides whether the country goes to wars.

The war in Iraq was not Bush's war in Iraq.

It's an American war waged deliberately by Americans and Americans cannot dissociate themsleves from this illegal conflict, today and tomorrow.

In the circumstances, I guess we could say, what goes around comes around.

Now, face the reality.

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
American Voice: life with out men...alot of fat happy women and no crime?!? *cracks up*

I think thats what Cleopatra attempted. her own fortress, being served on hand and foot by men. I couldn't argue with that sort of treatment!

Now life for men with NO women? I can only imagine ;)