BREAKING: WABC: One dead in school shooting in Newtown, CT

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
20 children between 5 and 10 years old.. o.k. this may change my mind on Gun Control.. seriously....

TAKE AWAY THE GUNS!!!!! TAKE AWAY THE GLORY OF THIS #$%$....... Like someone else said theres only gonna be more shootings.... the next person is gonna want to out do the previous shooter..............

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sweeeeeeet!

This is hitting a lot of people very hard.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/potential_connecticut_school_shooting_8HMOSbP38TXwSYYsVGkYLO

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
If the 6 year olds were armed, this wouldn't have happened..........

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Connecticut School Shooting: "NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group" - YouTube

Connecticut School Shooting: "NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group"

O.K. I have to agree with this video... to a limited point.

I like the idea of regulation for bullets.. a guys buying 6000 bullets online, really and nobody questioned that?

Spree shootings never happen in Sweden, where guns are tightly controlled. Spree shootings never happen in China, where guns are tightly controlled.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
O.K. I have to agree with this video... to a limited point.

I like the idea of regulation for bullets.. a guys buying 6000 bullets online, really and nobody questioned that?

My local Cabela's flyer has a nice Mossberg/Mossy Oak tactical .22LR with the handy 10lb "grab and go" Remmington Bucket O Bullets with 1400 rounds of .22LR.

I wouldn't mind the set for Christmas but I could probably get it way cheaper than Cabela's at the gun shop right next to the drive through liquor in Williston ND.

A great shop few blocks south of Target on the main drag heading downtown. You can't miss it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Via Zip

Repulsive Lib Michael Moore Calls On Dems To Immediately Capitalize On Conn. Elementary School Shooting…

Tubby’s in rare form today.

Via Beltway Confidential:
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore lashed out at the National Rifle Association this afternoon after news broke about the horrific shooting in Connecticut.

“The NRA hates freedom,” he wrote on Twitter. “They don’t want you to have the freedom to send your children to school & expect them to come home alive.”

“The way to honor these dead children is to demand strict gun control, free mental health care, and an end to violence as public policy,” he wrote.

Keep reading…

Michael Moore: The NRA hates freedom

Michael Moore: The NRA hates freedom | WashingtonExaminer.com

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Why isn't now the right time to talk about gun control? Too much clarity?

It is the right time to talk about gun control......

To institute a tough background check, qualification requirements, and training for those who wish to carry concealed.

To encourage citizens to take the courses at their own expense, thus achieving at least the same level of skill as your average police officer.

To remove the restrictions against licensed owners carrying on school property.

250 to 350 million guns in the USA....you will NEVER disarm the bad guys or the nuts.

The only solution is to allow the good guys to be armed.

While you are at it.....take a long look at society. What has gone wrong?? There have been repeating firearms capable of being used for this type of mayhem since the Henry rifle of 1862. (lever action .44 RF with a 16 round magazine, "that dam Yankee rifle you load on Sunday and shoot all week") But this is a recent phenomenon.

WHY?????