Breaking : Cdn news

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Minister of Middle Class Prosperity?? Anyone have clue what exactly this is all about?

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is all very simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The predicted philosophy of 1984 was DELAYED IN TRANSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the Post office is responsible????????????????

That philosophy was just another letter or parcel that fell off the conveyor belt and was not noticed........................

until recently and now it has been delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you recall - Big Brother routinely miss-used the English language in various ways.............................

thus "The Ministry of TRUTH" DEALT ONLY IN LIES........................................

and the "Ministry of Peace" made war upon the enemies of the state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Big Brother protected us all by torturing anybody who held alternative views on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rather like what LIE-berals want to do to anybody who disagrees with LIE-beral policy in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral govt of Our idiot Boy Justin is now channeling that Big Brother attitude............................

thus the newly created "Ministry of Middle Class Prosperity" is responsible...............................

FOR BANKRUPTING ORDINARY CDNS.................................

so that LIE-berals can grab enough gravy to keep on buying the votes of civil service union HOGS..................................

and other SELECT FRIENDS of LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the truth be told - and DO NOT LOOK FOR A LIE-beral to tell it to you......................................

Our idiot Boy is probably NOT entirely unhappy to be leader of a minority govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It means he has to share power with the idiot cousins - meaning NDPees and Greenies and Bloc-heads...........................

and he would rather be the Grand Poohbah in both name and deed..................................

BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE................................

just look at all the new faces he has to BLAME when the smelly stuff HITS THE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l

Shared power means SHARED BLAME and an EXCUSE FOR LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It is the usual LIE-beral deal - THEY WANT ALL THE MONEY................................

AND ALL THE POWER................................

AND NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOW THINGS TURN OUT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
OH Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT MY LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It made me SMILE just thinking about my govt issued picket fence...................

and my rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously.................I need a new fence...............................................
preferably a HIGH ONE - to block out a neighbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got a neighbour like that on one side. I'm thinking more along the lines of Claymore mines.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I sure as hell wouldn't call myself poor, but I also wouldn't call myself middle class, either.
IMO if you can pull in about 75K plus a year, you're maybe low tier middle class and that's with a two person income.
There is no middle class for a single person.

Many single income families here in the West that are middle class thanks to the O&G industry, that many Snowflakes want to take away.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Many single income families here in the West that are middle class thanks to the O&G industry, that many Snowflakes want to take away.
It will be "taken away" by historic progress and technological advance (see: Appalachian coal) and those "Snowflakes" that you dwell on have zero to do with that outcome.

Look to China. They are burning everything in sight to sustain their massive population and their increasing wealth. They are also the most aggressive developers of alternate energy and they will have a lot of it long before we will.

North America used to be the plznet's innovator, but no more especially when old and powerful industrial interests like it oil, big pharma stifle our creativity and label the possibilities as "snowflake".

We have become Earth's latest dinosaurs.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It will be "taken away" by historic progress and technological advance (see: Appalachian coal) and those "Snowflakes" that you dwell on have zero to do with that outcome.
Look to China. They are burning everything in sight to sustain their massive population and their increasing wealth. They are also the most aggressive developers of alternate energy and they will have a lot of it long before we will.
North America used to be the plznet's innovator, but no more especially when old and powerful industrial interests like it oil, big pharma stifle our creativity and label the possibilities as "snowflake".
We have become Earth's latest dinosaurs.

Could be, but I make a good living off of it and so will my kids

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I've got a neighbour like that on one side. I'm thinking more along the lines of Claymore mines.
Just make sure the "this side towards enemy" side faces your side.
;)
We don't need any accidental mining fatalities.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What is middle class in Canada? What is the official government definition of middle class in Canada? Is there one? I believe most people think they’re middle-class whether or not they actually are. It’s like the political spectrum... Most people think they are in the middle of the spectrum regardless of how far off to the left or right they actually are.

Can somebody please post a definition of middle-class from a government website (The CBC is not a government website) ??
I sure as hell wouldn't call myself poor, but I also wouldn't call myself middle class, either.

IMO if you can pull in about 75K plus a year, you're maybe low tier middle class and that's with a two person income.

There is no middle class for a single person.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh that is rash and hostile thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals would not approve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are distressed by legal hunters.................................

thus military grade weapons would fry their tiny minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though why they are not more angry with gang bangers massacring each other in the street with illegal weapons........................

is not something I can explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you NEED a rainbow to distract you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I myself would prefer a rainbow to a fence as it would be easier to grow pretty flowers..........................

behind the rainbow - since as we know a high fence blocks light and inhibits plant growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As LIE-berals are currently engaged in a DESPERATE SEARCH for ways to make their minority govt.....................

more lovable and more re-electable....................................

thus I urge you to speak to your nearest LIE-beral MP about your need for a rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all - supplying a rainbow is surely NO HARDER than producing GOOD PAYING JOBS.............................

in an economy beset with CRIPPLING DEBTS????????????????????

Surely our LIE-beral overlords will respond in a positive way to your request for an object that will beautify the entire neighbourhood??

After all - since LIE-berals are prepared to pay such HUGE SUMS of money for modern art............................

meaning art created with things like HUMAN EXCREMENT..........................................

then surely they will respond in a positive way to you???????????????

After all if Chretien LIE-berals were prepared to pay EIGHTY PERCENT of the yearl operating cost .......................................

of an Ontari-owe art gallery that had a display of cotton pants that various "artists" HAD DEFECATED IN .....................................

sometimes more than once...........................

in some sort of inarticulate display of the nature of consumption and human life...............................

then surely they will heed YOUR MUCH MORE APPEALING PETITION???????????????????

Please let me know how your application turns out....................................

if it is positive I might just make my own application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all - Chretien paid $300.00 to some native artist to produce a half life sized wooden statue of Lyin` Brian Mulroney .................

poised with out stretched hand...............................

offering visitors to the gallery a freshly produced lump of SH+T in that carved hand ...........................

then your request for something universally admired and usually found appealing should be successful?????????????????

LIE-berals give NEW MEANING to the phrase "SH+T ART"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Globe and Mail chose not to run photos of the sh+t caked cotton pants at the gallery ............................

and I call that a tasteful choice..........................................

but they DID run a photo of the Mulroney statue - complete with FRESH TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was quite lifelike - the statue I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mulroney turd was apparently regularly replaced with a fresh one- meaning moist and PUNGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dried out and withered turd simply DOES NOT make that POWERFUL ARTISTIC STATEMENT that LIE-berals desire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One wonders if the artists associated with the gallery COMPETED for the privilege of producing the needed turds????????????????

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe my Great, Great grandchildren, maybe the Green industry will kick in with all those promised jobs by then
It's a lot closer than you think. I used to believe as you that we had generations, too but the pace of development in other countries is steep. We are not leading. We will be following as will all the other petro states.

You have one generation left in the oil patch at the outside.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
In the last six years no one working heavy construction makes under a hundred unless they choose to. But we put in the hours and all have skills. Unlike government flunkies that make that kind of money doing nothing.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It's a lot closer than you think. I used to believe as you that we had generations, too but the pace of development in other countries is steep. We are not leading. We will be following as will all the other petro states.
You have one generation left in the oil patch at the outside.
Only if the riffraff from Ontariowe **** it up. And if they do there will be a revolution so the oil will still flow but your kind won't be sucking the revenue out.There is so much more comes from oil than gas for cars.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Only if the riffraff from Ontariowe **** it up. And if they do there will be a revolution so the oil will still flow but your kind won't be sucking the revenue out.There is so much more comes from oil than gas for cars.
Yeah, Ontariowe is making petroleum obsolete.

What a dumb bunt.

Your revolution is a century late.