Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
How can anyone be that backwards??Not sure that education would help those believers. the humanoid takes a long time to evolve. Technology will always be ahead of the human persona.
Heh-heh. Just last night I was saying to a friend "Some say our wisdom will catch up with our technology. I don't see it. If we've advanced in wisdom any from the bronze-sword crowd, I haven't noticed."

Here's one encouraging bit of wisdom. There hasn't been an international war in Europe for 75 years, the first such peaceful stretch since Ogg bopped Ugg with rock. If it's "wisdom" to understand that getting into a pissing contest will get your ass nuked, we've gained at least that much.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Heh-heh. Just last night I was saying to a friend "Some say our wisdom will catch up with our technology. I don't see it. If we've advanced in wisdom any from the bronze-sword crowd, I haven't noticed."

Here's one encouraging bit of wisdom. There hasn't been an international war in Europe for 75 years, the first such peaceful stretch since Ogg bopped Ugg with rock. If it's "wisdom" to understand that getting into a pissing contest will get your ass nuked, we've gained at least that much.
Wisdom .......or cause and effect?? (learned behavior?? Long learning curve, to actual wisdom......isn't it?? Those years of non war behavior could easily be undone by a radical leader emerging with motives for more power / territory and /or resources. The world / climate is changing rapidly.......... food supplies will be affected.. same with water.........that could be the prescription for more wars. Leaders with true wisdom would be planning for such an eventuality. Wisdom is long term thinking. Not just immediate gratification.

Oddly, enough people with true wisdom are seldom elected into power.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
“We have been ringing the bell as loudly as possible. And so many of you said, "no, that isn't happening" We took video, and wrote about it and shared. And so many of you said, "no, those protesters must have done something off camera" or "no, those people must have done something illegal"
We facetimed you from the protests, we wrote eloquently about what was really happening, we took more photos and videos, we called you from the protests and the gatherings, we showed you the injured people, and we named them for you so you could follow up and see for yourself. And you said, "you're a liberal, I only trust non-biased reporting, like Andy Ngo or Fox News"
This is an article from Reuters and it is REAL and unbiased investigative reporting. This also confirms the unconstitutionality of the federal actions in Portland
Please take a moment to read the article. This is vitally important if you are an American and love your freedom, your history, your country, and your fellow Americans. It is time to wake up to reality.
Thank you Jules Garza for posting!
NEW: Reuters has obtained Dept of Homeland Security documents which spell out in clear detail how the Trump administration is launching an official 'Operation Diligent Valor' against the civilian population.
The documents spell out that all Constitutional rights WILL BE IGNORED in favor of what the Trump administration is calling 'pre-emptive arrests'--which has been ILLEGAL FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS since Habeas Corpus.
NOW is the time to stand up!!!
This is THAT MOMENT in all the history books where you say to yourself, if I was alive then, I would have done something about this.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ration-diligent-valor-in-oregon-idUSKCN24N2SH

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Therefore police can execute black people with impunity?
The whataboutism never ends.

That is the most ignorant statement I've read here in a long time! That is not what is happening and you know it but apparently it goes against your Leftist narrative. What a ridiculous statement. Wow.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
For such a response there must be more to the story, no?
Nope. The cops are mad at him, so they decided to show their big, bad police muscle.

Most of which apparently resides in their skulls, because the stupid f*cks couldn't go through his door because in all that police manpower, not one single one of them thought of securing an arrest warrant.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nope. The cops are mad at him, so they decided to show their big, bad police muscle.

Most of which apparently resides in their skulls, because the stupid f*cks couldn't go through his door because in all that police manpower, not one single one of them thought of securing an arrest warrant.
Human nature says , if you give one power he/she will use it .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Human nature says , if you give one power he/she will use it .
They didn't. There's more power in that sheet of paper (the warrant) than in all their guns, OC, batons, tasers, dogs, battering rams, and their manly thews.

They were just too damn stupid to get a warrant.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
They didn't. There's more power in that sheet of paper (the warrant) than in all their guns, OC, batons, tasers, dogs, battering rams, and their manly thews.

They were just too damn stupid to get a warrant.
No one ever said cops were the smartest profession .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wisdom .......or cause and effect?? (learned behavior?? Long learning curve, to actual wisdom......isn't it?? Those years of non war behavior could easily be undone by a radical leader emerging with motives for more power / territory and /or resources. The world / climate is changing rapidly.......... food supplies will be affected.. same with water.........that could be the prescription for more wars. Leaders with true wisdom would be planning for such an eventuality. Wisdom is long term thinking. Not just immediate gratification.
Oddly, enough people with true wisdom are seldom elected into power.
There is such a racially motivated leader in this world with the power and the desire to trash the planet forever.

I've yet to hear you complain about him.

How come?

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
There is such a racially motivated leader in this world with the power and the desire to trash the planet forever.

I've yet to hear you complain about him.

How come?
why not start a thread on who ever you are talking about. Create an appropriate place to do so as relevant.