Regina, Saskatchewan
“….because it’s 2015 & Sunny Ways…”

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A fool and his crypto are soon parted.

Invest your money in buying drinks for women who will never, ever go home with you. At least you get a buzz out of it.

(Yes, I'm aware that the clods will exercise their alleged humor on this one. Poor things can't help it.)

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Oh yeah, can't wait for Peepee's next brilliant suggestions of unicorns and rainbows.
You mean like how budgets balance themselves? Oh wait, wrong guy. Oh I know, "The govt took on a trillion dollars worth of debt so Canadians wouldn't have to bear the burden. " Ooops, wrong guy again but hmmmm I wonder who will ultimately have to pay for that debt, the Japanese?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You mean like how budgets balance themselves? Oh wait, wrong guy. Oh I know, "The govt took on a trillion dollars worth of debt so Canadians wouldn't have to bear the burden. " Ooops, wrong guy again but hmmmm I wonder who will ultimately have to pay for that debt, the Japanese?
Well, if the Liberals are clever and quick (for the first time ever), they can stick Westernesse with it when it secedes. . .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
She's so funny. It's sad that she doesn't know what she's doing or what she's talking about. Talk about illiterate! She doesn't understand how inlation comes into being obviously because pouring more money into so-called "income supports" will only increase inflation. Talk about being illiterate, OMG!!!

Oh she may be book smart, but she's still stupid. One doesn't necessarily discount the other. They both can be true.
Some of the smartest people I know are also the stupidest , amazing but true , a guy thinks he can jump off a second story balcony into six inches of snow , designs pipelines for a living .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
A fool and his crypto are soon parted.

Invest your money in buying drinks for women who will never, ever go home with you. At least you get a buzz out of it.

(Yes, I'm aware that the clods will exercise their alleged humor on this one. Poor things can't help it.)
Much smarter to put a fifty dollar bill on your forehead and getting relief prior to hitting the bar , cheaper too .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You’re confusing me with the whole “admitted” thing as at best it I though “it was a lesson that we could all learn from”, & though they didn’t “win” as in getting the more votes than any other party…they did get a higher seat count so don’t beat yourself up over it. He hasn’t taken the ‘walk in the winter woods’ thing like Papa Trudeau was supposed to have done yet.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You’re confusing me with the whole “admitted” thing as at best it I though “it was a lesson that we could all learn from”, & though they didn’t “win” as in getting the more votes than any other party…they did get a higher seat count so don’t beat yourself up over it. He hasn’t taken the ‘walk in the winter woods’ thing like Papa Trudeau was supposed to have done yet.
It will be a good walk in the sand of MacKenzie Beach .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
What part of groper do you not understand?

Fucken bitcoinservatives man.
Well I understand your faux feminist hero groped a female reporter, and he was elected three times by misogynistic racists like you even though you know his history.

Fucking leftist scum, man.

1656365095811.png

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well I understand your faux feminist hero groped a female reporter, and he was elected three times by misogynistic racists like you even though you know his history.

Fucking leftist scum, man.

View attachment 14398
Don’t forget wearing black face , not a racist bone in his body .But mental floss loves the guy as long as he is wearing a red tie . He probably lives in Mendiscino‘s riding .