Bills C-10 & C-36

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

These Bills are extremely scary and we will all be under the Marxist Trudeau government if both of these Bills pass. In addition, having the Human Rights Tribunals of both Federal & Provincial jurisdictions is extremely problematic as well deal with issues of "hurt feelings" is not going to be good for the average Canadian either. Whether you like Ezra Levant or not, if what he says is true, we are in a Dictatorship with "subjective" opinions ending up in the courts or human rights tribunals with no way to protect or defend yourself.

I am going to review both Bills because they are not anything anyone should see passed.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Acclaimed New Brunswick author, senator and recipient of the Order of Canada David Adams Richards said in the Senate that Bill C-10 did not need amendments, it needs ".........a stake driven through its heart".

I'd say that goes double for Bill C-38, and triple for the Trudeau government.

BTW, David Adams Richards was appointed to the Senate by Justin Trudeau.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Normally I'd be out putting up all my Canada Day regalia but the news that Lytton BC was all but wiped off the map by a wildfire has me in tears instead. Such a tragic loss for ALL the people of the town and reserve.

• Sad
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
..And here I am getting told Canada turning Full globalist/ fascist/ commie is a "conspiracy theory".
;)
who the Fk knew eh?

I'd explain how the whole covid scam/ vaccine/ lockdown thing plays into this, but why bother. Waste of my damn time I am told.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

There is no real reason for me to want to say Happy Canada Day anymore as the old Canada that we all once knew and loved is just about gone. The communists have taken over Canada and there is not much time left to try and save the old Canada. The only chance that we have left to save Canada is to vote for Maxine Bernier and the People's Party of Canada. To vote for the progressive conservative party is to vote for the continuation of leftist lieberal policies.

The PPC party needs to gain a number of seats in parliament to be able to try and abolish these communist China like Bills C-10 and C-36. If comrade Castro Trudeau once again takes power I can pretty much guarantee you that this forum and other freedom loving forums and websites like The Rebel will be on comrade Turdeau's hit list. This is why the next election is very important. It will be a fight between PPC freedom and lieberal tyranny. It's your call. :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yep, just did a quick review of Bill-C36 and what he says is true. You can be prosecuted for something you may do. How is that even possible?
It certainly looks to me like a will be off to the gulag very soon. I will not stand by and remain silent and allow my freedom of speech to be taken away from me by a bunch of low life communists that are now running Canada today. I will stand up for freedom of speech forever.

If the people fear the government, it is tyranny. When the government fears the people, it is democracy. The latter sure sounds and looks great for me. (y)

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
The inevitable solution will be the break up of Canada into regional entities. Quebec has been good with that for a long time. It's just something we haven't done because we haven't done it before. I say lets go.

The longest job to be completed is the one never started. There is no future with the current regime. The way it is going someday his daughter will be the pm.

• Wow

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The inevitable solution will be the break up of Canada into regional entities. Quebec has been good with that for a long time. It's just something we haven't done because we haven't done it before. I say lets go.

The longest job to be completed is the one never started. There is no future with the current regime. The way it is going someday his daughter will be the pm.

It is up to the rest of Canada to try and figure out as to how they can separate from communist separatist french Quebec. We are all living in this country called Quebec that has been running and ruining and ruling over the rest of Canada for decades now. The West must separate from the rest of eastern Canada if it still wants to survive in a freedom loving West. The rest of Canada does not need Quebec. It is Quebec that needs the rest of Canada. French communist Quebec is the problem. French Quebec is nothing more than a blood sucking leach parked on the rest of Canada's arse hole. Just saying. (y)

I have no doubt that in say twenty years Castro Turdeau's son or daughter could end up becoming the PM of Canada. (n)

• Angry

NEUROrights

Time Out
Oct 9, 2020
once they finish their roll-out of ending freedom of thought and speech... next on the list is enslaving your Neural Rights.
Not a word of a lie, they are already practicing neural slavery in Canada, it is called Cyber Torture --defined by Nils Melzner of the UN, but if course CBC will never tell you that -- ask yourself why? Well they are Unionized of course!
Sign the Neural petition, because they are after your biomedical/biosignals, and literally want you dead for your pension and life insurance...

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Problem is, he'll likely be re-elected by ppl who don't know what he's up to and the Bill will surface again. We need to start electing individuals who work for us and not the other way around.
You've identified the problem perfectly...complacent and/or obtuse voters. We tend to blame Guilbeault... or the head racist banana-stuffer... or the idiot in the mini skirt and the cowboy boots who addresses everyone with the same condescending tone as a preschool teacher. But this group of inept, hypocritical clowns aren't the real root of the problem as long as some semblance of democracy still exists. Fact is, these idiots got voted in.

The fundamental problem with democracy is that it works too well...we have it to good. It makes people complacent and stupid. And there's nothing that makes an aspiring dictator more giddy than complacent/stupid voters. Mix in some manufactured fear and combine this with a state controlled media that is paid off and given marching orders from the top and you have a recipe for the annihilation of freedom. And here we are.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
You've identified the problem perfectly...complacent and/or obtuse voters. We tend to blame Guilbeault... or the head racist banana-stuffer... or the idiot in the mini skirt and the cowboy boots who addresses everyone with the same condescending tone as a preschool teacher. But this group of inept, hypocritical clowns aren't the real root of the problem as long as some semblance of democracy still exists. Fact is, these idiots got voted in.

The fundamental problem with democracy is that it works too well...we have it to good. It makes people complacent and stupid. And there's nothing that makes an aspiring dictator more giddy than complacent/stupid voters. Mix in some manufactured fear and combine this with a state controlled media that is paid off and given marching orders from the top and you have a recipe for the annihilation of freedom. And here we are.
Another great article by Rex. He knows how to get to the very heart of the matter and hammer his point home with ease.