Ben Carson for prez 2016

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Donald Trump on Thursday compared rival Ben Carson’s “pathological” temper to the mental issues of a child molester.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/260018-trump-carsons-pathological-issues-similar-to-those-of-a-child

Imagine, Carson's competitor is saying bad things about him.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
I don't care who becomes the President as long as it is not a Republican period

Hillary isn't much of a prize.

I could live with Christie or Bush. I don't know if the world could survive Trump with nukes.

a lot of educated people thought ridiculous things. the fact is , because carson studied the human nervous system and became quite apt at understanding it doesn't mean he's a overall bright person. the guy is frankly, a moron.

I think you're being awfully insensitive to people with intellectual handicaps. Carson is clearly a highly intelligent guy, albeit a wack job who drops screws behind him wherever he goes.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Two top aides to Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson resigned from the campaign Thursday, casting uncertainty over the retired neurosurgeon's White House bid with just a month to go until the Iowa caucuses.

In a statement provided to NBC News, Watts said the resignations are effective immediately

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
To one degree or another we are all hypocrites. Carson belongs to SDA. I'm not sure he could fulfill his duties in office without compromising his religious beliefs although we all know that in Christianity many things are situational. I don't see the man being elected.

Sorry to hear that, not that I know much about Ben Carson, but I was hoping that he might be the ONE competent and qualified candidate as I don't see much talent in the rest of them.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Sorry to hear that, not that I know much about Ben Carson, but I was hoping that he might be the ONE competent and qualified candidate as I don't see much talent in the rest of them.
I believe he's a neuro surgeon. Everyone knows you need to be an accomplished actor and bullshyter to qualify for high office.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Ben Carson remembers his luggage, runs off mid-interview

Former presidential rival and Donald Trumpsurrogate Ben Carson was being interviewed in his neighborhood in Detroit when he suddenly remembered something.

We just saw Mr. Trump here and I asked him how did it go and he said 'Great.' He said he learned a lot of things. What do you think he took away from today?" CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond asked Carson.

Carson suddenly had a concerned look on his face.

"Oh my luggage. Um — hold on," Carson responded, before walking off.

video

Ben Carson remembers his luggage, runs off mid-interview | TheHill

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
may as well give up on Carson he's got some pretty strange thoughts on things. Surprising seeing as how educated the man is.

It could be that Ben Carson, being a very intelligent man is not fully understood by the general public, most of whom are below his IQ.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Isn't Carson the "build-a-wall-along-the-Canadian-border guy to keep out the legions of wet-backs and terorists idling their motors just over the border? Can't wsit to see the wall down the middle of Lakes Ontario, Erie, Huron and Superior, not to mention the Lake of the Woods.

This guy is sone sort of doctor? Does he specislize in prescribing pain killers? Wasn'he Michael Jackson's doctor? ..or Princes?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Isn't Carson the "build-a-wall-along-the-Canadian-border guy to keep out the legions of wet-backs and terorists idling their motors just over the border? Can't wsit to see the wall down the middle of Lakes Ontario, Erie, Huron and Superior, not to mention the Lake of the Woods.

This guy is sone sort of doctor? Does he specislize in prescribing pain killers? Wasn'he Michael Jackson's doctor? ..or Princes?
He's not addicted to assholicity such as you are.