Ben Carson for prez 2016

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Look, man, I wrote my autobiography, but you're not supposed to read it. I mean, it's not like it's literally true or anything. Why are you meanies actually reading it?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Look, man, I wrote my autobiography, but you're not supposed to read it. I mean, it's not like it's literally true or anything. Why are you meanies actually reading it?
What did he write that isn't true?

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
And all have been refuted if you follow the NYT and the Washington Post.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He said he was offered a full scholarship to West Point.

West Point doesn't offer scholarships.
The following is from the West Point web site. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Being accepted for admission to the United States Military Academy (USMA) at West Point is an exceptional honor reserved for our nation’s most promising students. But it takes more than excellent grades to be accepted for admission. West Point wants leaders who are not only intelligent, who are physically fit and of outstanding character. Those who are selected to attend USMA receive a college education that is unparalleled in the world with tuition, room and board, and expenses fully paid.

Upon graduation and throughout your life, your West Point degree will speak volumes about your abilities, character, and leadership. You will be part of a highly distinguished and internationally respected membership – a member of the Long Gray Line.
(click on picture to watch a video)

Each year, thousands of high school students apply for admission to USMA, but only a few are accepted. Please look around on our website, learn about the admissions process, find your regional representative and if you are a high school junior or senior, start an application.

GO ARMY!

And another source.
Analysis: Politico Blows Carson 'Fabrication' Scoop, But Tough Vetting Necessary - Guy Benson

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
a lot of educated people thought ridiculous things. the fact is , because carson studied the human nervous system and became quite apt at understanding it doesn't mean he's a overall bright person. the guy is frankly, a moron.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I've done a little bit of reading about Ben Carson and his past life and upbringing. As far as I'm concerned he's an excellent candidate for President and the rest of them should be relegated to the round file. Bye bye Trump, bye bye Hillary! :) :)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He said he was offered a full scholarship to West Point.

West Point doesn't offer scholarships.
See the highlighted phrase in the advertisement and know that Carson is telling the truth.
http://www.facebook.com/realbencarson/photos/pcb.551602598339544/551602408339563/?type=3&theater

And more....
Politico Admits Fabricating A Hit Piece On Ben Carson

And another false story of Carson's veracity. This is from Carson's Facebook page.

On Saturday a reporter with the Wall Street Journal published a story that my account of being the victim of a hoax at Yale where students were led to believe the exams they had just taken were destroyed and we needed to retake the exam was false. The reporter claimed that no evidence existed to back up my story. Even went so far as to say the class didn't exist.
Well here is the student newspaper account of the incident that occurred on January 14, 1970.
Will an apology be coming. I doubt it.

Last edited: