Ben Carson for prez 2016

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Ben Carson: No apologies for 1992 fetal tissue research

Source: Washington Post

Ben Carson defended the use of fetal tissue for medical research Thursday, after a blog published excerpts of a 1992 paper describing work the neurosurgeon-turned-presidential candidate carried out using aborted fetuses. In an interview with the Washington Post, Carson called the revelation "desperate," and ignorant of the way medical research was carried out.

"You have to look at the intent," Carson said before beginning a campaign swing through New Hampshire. "To willfully ignore evidence that you have for some ideological reason is wrong. If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."

Carson, who has risen in primary polls since last week's debate, is among the Republicans who've condemned Planned Parenthood after undercover videos revealed executives in the organization coldly discussing the extraction and distribution of tissue from aborted fetuses. In a July interview on Fox News, after the first videos broke, Carson said that there was “nothing that can’t be done without fetal tissue" and that babies aborted at 17 weeks were clearly human beings.

That inspired Dr. Jen Gunter to excavate a 1992 paper, co-authored by Carson, in which doctors described how they applied "human choroid plexus ependyma and nasal mucosa from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation." That, wrote Gunter, was quite the contrast from Carson's 2015 denunciation of fetal tissue research.

<more>

Read more: Ben Carson: No apologies for 1992 fetal tissue research - The Washington Post

Total hypocrisy of the worse kind.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Jeb Bush will be the next President... GOP wants a winner, not somebody that will push 3/4 of the Republican vote to Hillary.

The idiot religious zealots like yourself Walter, are a minority of the Republicans, and they are not racist egotistical a-holes

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You do not like Ben Carson because he is black... you don't like Muslims because they are mostly brown and you're calling others racist.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Jeb Bush will be the next President... GOP wants a winner, not somebody that will push 3/4 of the Republican vote to Hillary.

The U.S. could do much worse than Jeb, I'm thinking, but I'm not really sure he'll be the next president. I don't think Scott Walker can be ruled out. Sanders is likely in the running too.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Who are you kidding... Listen to this guy for 10 minutes and he puts you to sleep.

Not to mention he's a religious nut case like you...

When I was 20 I was pulled out of a car accident and was declared dead...

Didn't have my seat belt on, the steering wheel and teeth hit and cut my bottom lip off. They stitched that back on. The windshield broken and my head scrapped along it, basically shaving all my hair off and glass stuck out of my head, and caved my chest in.

No lights, tunnel... Sorry pal you die, it's eternal darkness lights out, worm bait.

Death it's highly over rated.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Honestly.. in today's world.. in the light of recent history.. would you vote for practicing Muslim as POTUS.

This has no resemblance of people voting for John Kennedy as a Catholic.. since Catholicism is integral to the development of Western Civilization.. in which the US Constitution is rooted. Islam is of a completely different constituent.

In Islam there is no separation of Church and State... the State is a subordinate function of the faith. Sharia law in specifically defined in the Koran.. there is no role for a judiciary that is not a branch of the mosque.. no role for a legislature.

The West has never been at peace with Islam.. and Islam has never abandoned its ambitions of the military conquest of West.. which defined much of Europe's early Medieval history.

Carson is just stating some uncomfortable facts.. That the only Muslim who could support the U.S. Constitution... is an Infidel to his own religion.

But that doesn't mesh with the mainstream media's vision of a post structural.. post religious.. 'diverse' and 'tolerant' West where everybody does there own thing.. and we move blissfully into a world defined by radical individualism and personal gratification.

It's already on us.. which is why the West in falling apart.. economically, culturally, socially. And why Muslims are at the gates.. terrorists, migrants, messianic prophets.. with every intent of conquest.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
There was no distinction between church and state in Christianity either not so long ago; the decline in power started around the beginning of the 10th century and somewhere around the mid 16th century, the church lost the power to start wars.
As far as voting goes, I wouldn't be to happy about voting for anyone that was heavily into EITHER aggressive religion.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Rupert Murdoch, Ben Carson, and the twisted white supremacist notion of 'the good blacks'

Rupert Murdoch, Ben Carson, and the twisted white supremacist notion of 'the good blacks'

1. What he really means is: Ben Carson is a negro that conservatives love, and that makes him real. For centuries, white folk have made it their business to define the humanity of black folk—from the 3/5ths clause until now. Rupert: You don't have the power to define what or who is real, and what or who is black.

2. A long-held view is being advanced here. That's the feeling that certain African Americans—"the good blacks"—who play by certain rules, are paid by particular people, and always color within the lines set by white supremacy are more valuable than others. When Rupert used the word "real" he was subscribing value and showing that he has a mental calculation of what makes an African American high on his chart or not. Paul Barrett, in his book entitled The Good Black, spells out what these rules are and how they can sometimes allow one to advance in a system not created with them in mind.

3. "Properly address"—what Rupert means here is that Uncle Ben will well-represent white needs to black folk. Because not a single word has come out of Ben's mouth that addresses the real root causes of the so-called racial divide that Rupert references.

4. Black folk, almost universally, reject Ben Carson—not because he's a Republican, but because he is not a spokesperson for issues that truly matter to black people. The same is true for you, Rupert. We reject you.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Carson is really bring the racist Democrats back to their roots. They can't control their hate.