Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Walter I would love it if they nominated an erratic racist for the Republicans it would end
any hope of them getting elected. The reason he is being told to shut up is he is a loose
cannon open his mouth lose millions of votes.
I hope Clinton gets competition too The Republicans have nothing to present except the
same old and urban voters in big cities have more sense than to vote for them

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Walter I would love it if they nominated an erratic racist for the Republicans it would end
any hope of them getting elected. The reason he is being told to shut up is he is a loose
cannon open his mouth lose millions of votes.
I hope Clinton gets competition too The Republicans have nothing to present except the
same old and urban voters in big cities have more sense than to vote for them
You called a person of color a racist , is that possible ?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

sucker must think that poll taxes, lynchings, and segregated food counters were tolerated by blacks - but such remarks can make him a good Republican candidate along, say, Ann Coulter

COULTER-CARSON IN 2016!!!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

sucker must think that poll taxes, lynchings, and segregated food counters were tolerated by blacks - but such remarks can make him a good Republican candidate along, say, Ann Coulter

COULTER-CARSON IN 2016!!!
A self promoter extraordinaire. But I guess that's what all politicians do these days.
More often than not, at the expense of the image of their opponents.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I admire Mr. Carson and I think he'd make an excellent President. He's wayyyyy better than anything the GOP has to offer at present (and deserve for that matter) as far as I'm concerned. He's an intelligent and thoughtful person who expresses himself extremely well. He'd to very well against her majesty, H. Clinton - very well.

I wish him all the best and hope the Americans chose him. He's like Mic Romney in that he's a gentle soul and I don't know that he'd be able to withstand the crap that'll be thrown at him (from both sides). One can only hope.

JMHO

Would he be as good as Obama do you think?
Better - he's smarter than Obama

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I admire Mr. Carson and I think he'd make an excellent President. He's wayyyyy better than anything the GOP has to offer at present (and deserve for that matter) as far as I'm concerned. He's an intelligent and thoughtful person who expresses himself extremely well. He'd to very well against her majesty, H. Clinton - very well.

I wish him all the best and hope the Americans chose him. He's like Mic Romney in that he's a gentle soul and I don't know that he'd be able to withstand the crap that'll be thrown at him (from both sides). One can only hope.

JMHO

Better - he's smarter than Obama
Seeing as how you don't even know the first name of the Republican candidate in 2012 (it's Mitt), with all due respect I'm not sure your opinion is terribly well informed.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Seeing as how you don't even know the first name of the Republican candidate in 2012 (it's Mitt), with all due respect I'm not sure your opinion is terribly well informed.

Well, aren't you the picky one!! I got the last name right tho'!! I may not be the best informed but believe me, I've seen some of your posts and I wouldn't be too hasty in condemning others, that's fer sure! (see I didn't spell "for" right either lol)

JMHO

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
hhmmm If the Reps win, might as well give the keys to McKesson, Cargill, Samsung, Lockheed-Martin, and whatever else exists for the sole purpose of putting profit over people.
If the Dems win, might as well hand over the keys to McKesson, Cargill, Samsung, Lockheed-Martin, and whatever else exists for the sole purpose of putting profit over people.
6 of one and a half dozen of the other ........

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't care who becomes the President as long as it is not a Republican period

Some of the best presidents have been Republicans - Abe and Ike to mention two.

hhmmm If the Reps win, might as well give the keys to McKesson, Cargill, Samsung, Lockheed-Martin, and whatever else exists for the sole purpose of putting profit over people.
If the Dems win, might as well hand over the keys to McKesson, Cargill, Samsung, Lockheed-Martin, and whatever else exists for the sole purpose of putting profit over people.
6 of one and a half dozen of the other ........

What most people don't seem to realize, Anna is the party heads are not in control, they are just puppets for the 30 or 40 people who run the world! :)

Some of the best presidents have been Republicans - Abe and Ike to mention two.

What most people don't seem to realize, Anna is the party heads are not in control, they are just puppets for the 30 or 40 people who run the world! :)

WALTER- What could possibly be wrong with those two posts? (Why don't you make a statement that I could at least tear apart?) :)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
WALTER- What could possibly be wrong with those two posts? (Why don't you make a statement that I could at least tear apart?) :)
I'm not Lucy so I don't need to 'splain anything.