Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Which has what to do with men who just might be trying to pass in order to get into a women's prison???? I doubt you are so naive as to think that people don't lie for their own purposes that have nothing to do with their sexuality. I do admire your staunch support of transgender people but don't blind yourself to the reality that some people aren't what they say they are.

You can't read well, can you?

"if they are really Trans and not trying to dupe the system, they're not men, they're women."

No, I'm not naive that people will do what they can to abuse systems, but I also don't automatically think someone is doing so.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
You can't read well, can you?

"if they are really Trans and not trying to dupe the system, they're not men, they're women."

No, I'm not naive that people will do what they can to abuse systems, but I also don't automatically think someone is doing so.

Sorry but if they still have all their manly bits they are just as capable of rape as someone who identifies as hetero. I really could care less what they want to call themselves. They are a clear danger and should at least be segregated from women and children.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Sorry but if they still have all their manly bits they are just as capable of rape as someone who identifies as hetero. I really could care less what they want to call themselves. They are a clear danger and should at least be segregated from women and children.

Where in all hell did I say they weren't capable of rape? Or they weren't a clear danger? Or that they shouldn't be segregated?

My only point is ask the trans community at large for suggestions for how to handle it because as a trans woman, they can't be put in a male prison, and as the danger they are, they shouldn't be around women or children either.

My personal opinion would be segregation, but that won't help any situation what so ever and might be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Don't think I have never discussed black churches with you or anyone else

maybe this is about climate change is a hoax and only white people face discrimination?
Uh oh, look who's trying to spin his way out being shown, once again, to be the repugnant hypocrite his is. But hey, Good News! :lol::lol: your posting history is available for all to see on here. Maybe you should take some time to learn how the whole on-line thing works. It's so sad when you have to spin up lies to deflect from facts and your odious personality. Be a f*cking man for once and at least stand behind your racist crap.

But nah, all you have in your basket is "White natty" and "climate denier". Too stupid to discuss things even remotely intelligently, too clueless to remember the racist garbage you post.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Where in all hell did I say they weren't capable of rape? Or they weren't a clear danger? Or that they shouldn't be segregated?

My only point is ask the trans community at large for suggestions for how to handle it because as a trans woman, they can't be put in a male prison, and as the danger they are, they shouldn't be around women or children either.

My personal opinion would be segregation, but that won't help any situation what so ever and might be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

And never the twain shall meet. Sheesh.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Uh oh, look who's trying to spin his way out being shown, once again, to be the repugnant hypocrite his is. But hey, Good News! :lol::lol: your posting history is available for all to see on here. Maybe you should take some time to learn how the whole on-line thing works. It's so sad when you have to spin up lies to deflect from facts and your odious personality. Be a f*cking man for once and at least stand behind your racist crap.

But nah, all you have in your basket is "White natty" and "climate denier". Too stupid to discuss things even remotely intelligently, too clueless to remember the racist garbage you post.
Go get me an example of me saying anything about black churches.

I have zero recollection of that.

For the record I am anti burning down churches

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And never the twain shall meet. Sheesh.

If a trans female offender isn't as dangerous as the ones listed, then I don't see why they shouldn't be with other women.

So I guess the twain shall meet, just has to be under better circumstances.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I think you should put your pipe down and go for a walk.

Clear your mind a little and come back to reality.

HemerHOID CLEARLY has lost the ability to recognize reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HemerHOID is probably AFRAID to go for a walk................

since he is so far out on that mentally unbalanced LEDGE of sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Go get me an example of me saying anything about black churches.

I have zero recollection of that.

For the record I am anti burning down churches
F*ck, you can't even read. I said you whined about Black Churches being burned in the US but cheered/joked about the near genocidal levels of Christian persecution around the world. And here it is you closet racist asshole!!

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?t=163558&highlight=News

Global persecution of Christians reaches “near-genocidal levels”

Your responses:
Finally some good news.
Then you had to make a second post right after with
Sorry, I meant Good News.

You're nothing but a f*cking lying, racist sack of shit. You say you're against burning churches down but actually find the terrorizing, oppression and murder of Christians around the world not only acceptable but also "good news". As long as nobody is burning down their churches, apparently.

VIBC

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
The point is simple: unless you are one of the very rare cases of genetic variation that result in physical abnormalities, your gender can easily be determined by a quick glance in your pants.
You do not get to choose.
If you disagree with the evidence therein, the problem is in your skull, not in your pants.
Pretending it is in your pants is cruel, unscientific, and simply stupid.
Now if 'the problem' (?) is in your head, your head might well believe it was in your pants. Would that be your brain being cruel (etc) to itself? Wow, automasochism!. Would it be a thought your head 'gets to choose' or is it a condition of your brain's existence, built in from birth?

How about this for an idea: Nobody knows ...

Radical, eh?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Now if 'the problem' (?) is in your head, your head might well believe it was in your pants. Would that be your brain being cruel (etc) to itself? Wow, automasochism!. Would it be a thought your head 'gets to choose' or is it a condition of your brain's existence, built in from birth?

How about this for an idea: Nobody knows ...

Radical, eh?

Colpy is pretty much your typical ignorant person when it comes to Trans issues.

Gender isn't in your pants, gender is in your head. What is in your pants is not anyone else's business.

But he's right in that you don't get to choose; nature does the choosing and sometimes nature fuks up.

So when that happens, what should be fixed? Why should the head be fixed to match the not anyone's business parts? Whose to say that the not anyone's business parts are the right parts to begin with?

Really, people like Colpy need to stop obsessing over parts. It's kind'a... creepy.