Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Trans or not, if these people should not be around women or kids, then they shouldn't be around women or kids. Period.

The problem is what happens to them? Putting them in a male prison isn't right, putting them in a situation like this isn't right. If you put them in an all woman's prison for worse offenders, do you separate them and in so doing wait for the lawsuit to happen?

Personally, I think asking the trans community their opinion about what to do would be a start.
My friend's brother was in that situation. The judge couldn't send him to a male prison where he'd be meat. But he couldn't send him to a female prison either because he still had his dangly bits. So, he ordered gender reassignment surgery. Which is what my friend's brother had been trying to get for years but the province kept f*cking him over. It was interesting because even though he had been convicted, the judge allowed him to leave the province to get his surgery and heal up before going to Grand Valley.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My friend's brother was in that situation. The judge couldn't send him to a male prison where he'd be meat. But he couldn't send him to a female prison either because he still had his dangly bits. So, he ordered gender reassignment surgery. Which is what my friend's brother had been trying to get for years but the province kept f*cking him over. It was interesting because even though he had been convicted, the judge allowed him to leave the province to get his surgery and heal up before going to Grand Valley.

Sadly happens.

Though IMO people are too focused on what 'bits' a person has still.

But then I wouldn't give a shyte if some guy showed off his bits to me what so ever. More likely I'd laugh than be offended.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sadly happens.
Though IMO people are too focused on what 'bits' a person has still.
But then I wouldn't give a shyte if some guy showed off his bits to me what so ever. More likely I'd laugh than be offended.
You might feel differently about it if he decided some of those bits were going to be inside you and resisting only got him more excited.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Taking action without forethought is something that Trudeau seems to be very good at. He never thinks of the consequences of his actions - not a very mature thing to do but I wouldn't expect anything different from this man. He's too selfish to think of anyone else and has proven that consistently over the last 4 years.

Oh DIXIE - I must disagree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is the inherent MADNESS AND GREED that infuses ALL LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question of how to handle transgender types has been argued through FOR MULTIPLE DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For instance - I recall an elderly relative bitterly griping that her friend had fallen and broken her hip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And spent 3 days in hospital before getting the repair work done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course all the doctors were focused on tending to the huge backlog of cancer patients.................................

LEFT OVER FROM THE BOB RAE NDPEE DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rae made such a mess in 4 years that whole floors of hospitals were closed down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurses laid off ...............................

beds removed................................

lights turned off..................................

entire floors mothballed for lack of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And some people - like old relative blamed Harris for not cleaning up the NDPee mess faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how could Harris TAKE RESOURCES AWAY from cancer patients enduring a deadly disease...........................

or take resources away from old folks writhing in pain from broken bones.................................

and spend RATIONED HEALTH CARE RESOURCES on people who only want to slice up fully functioning genitals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for gender re-assignment - the suicide rates strongly suggest it aint much of a solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why spend borrowed money on people who are likely to kill themselves anyway?????????????????????

In other news - LIE-berals have never really sorted out how to persuade the public how handle transgender types!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nearly 30 years ago a Toronto Silly Hall employee would sometimes come to work dressed as his birth gender - male.................

but other days he would come to work as "Sky Gilbert" - his feminine alter ego...............................

and people got used to the hulking linebacker sized figure in the blonde wig and frilly smock........................

but what caused the trouble was when Sky INSISTED ON USING THE FEMALE TOILETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing got SO BAD BETWEEN SKY and the security staff and the angry women that a mini riot ensued.......................

with Sky and a bunch of his "lady" pals wrestling with security staff to try to force their way into Silly Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky was NOT HAPPY with the LIE-beral unisex bathroom solution since it meant being SEGREGATED AWAY from his "sisters" but

LIE-berals made their choice - less votes lost by providing unisex washrooms................................

though of course the expense made some tax payers ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news some transgender guy made headlines out west about 25 years ago when he/she/it/them tried to get hired on ...............

to offer advice to women at a RAPE CRISIS CALL CENTRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy was totally outraged that he was barred from such work and tried to make court case of it ..............................

and got LAUGHED OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH YES - more sensible times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at the idiot guy recently who tried to claim it should be a civil right that he could force spa attendants ..........................

to Brazilian wax his genitals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly the BRAZILIAN WAX DORK DID GET HIS DAY IN COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At tax payer expense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE live in a world dominated by LIE-beral insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The squeaking wheel gets the LIE-beral grease..................................

IF THERE ARE ENOUGH VOTES TO BE HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transgender rights are a LIE-beral priority.......................................

but transgender prisoners get the same attention that the rest of our legal system enjoys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning the absolute minimum LIE-berals can get away with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I self-identify as giraffe.

If I screw up should I be sent to the zoo?

Move to OTTAWA.....................................

with the other political animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Only in the US apparently. When churches get torched and Christians get murdered in places like Ethiopia, you cheer like the loser you are.
Don't think I have never discussed black churches with you or anyone else

maybe this is about climate change is a hoax and only white people face discrimination?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You might feel differently about it if he decided some of those bits were going to be inside you and resisting only got him more excited.

There's a big difference between exposing yourself and trying to rape someone.

Apparently you don't know the difference...

VIBC

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
Serryah;2797283]There's a big difference between exposing yourself and trying to rape someone.
Apparently you don't know the difference...
Maybe just got over excited thinking about it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Both are sexual assault.

They are.

That wasn't the point.

Point was, if I saw someone's bits, I wouldn't care; if they exposed themselves to me, again, I likely wouldn't care.

I'm not saying it's not illegal to do so, just that I wouldn't care.

But rape is a whole other story.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"Men who self-identify as Transgender".

Except the thing is, if they are really Trans and not trying to dupe the system, they're not men, they're women.

Which has what to do with men who just might be trying to pass in order to get into a women's prison???? I doubt you are so naive as to think that people don't lie for their own purposes that have nothing to do with their sexuality. I do admire your staunch support of transgender people but don't blind yourself to the reality that some people aren't what they say they are.