Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
B.C. to refuse driver’s license renewals to people with unpaid COVID-19 fines

What the hell does driver's licences have to do with Covid anyway? What's next? No vehicle insurance until one has taken their Covid vaccine jab?

This ICBC communist outfit has to be one great tool that this communist NDP government can use against anybody who does not do as they are told by these communist NDP dictators. Globalist comrade Bonnie Henry must be just happy as shit and proud of this new communist like tactic. The more government the better with these communists and their constant controlling efforts of we the sheeple's lives and always for the worse. When will this Covid conspiracy bull shit ever end? I guess when the people decide to end it. That is not looking good so far. The sheeple still wish to comply. Aw well. :confused:

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Reactions: B00Mer

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I like this idea covid fines are justly earned stupidity and selfishness rewards that stuff should hurt.
Glad to see something with "some teeth" is finally happening. We have a situation where 99% is trying to keep things under control while 1% are putting our safety and health at risk. I would suggest every month, that fines remains unpaid they automatically double.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No , you are happy to be led around by the nose . How is that two weeks to flatten the curve working ? How is your business surviving ? Right you have not missed a single check .

Reactions: Dixie Cup

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No , you are happy to be led around by the nose . How is that two weeks to flatten the curve working ? How is your business surviving ? Right you have not missed a single check .
I think we are talking about two different things, there Einstein. Do you condone people who refuse to wear masks and in some extreme cases spit in people's faces? Smarten up and grab a brain!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think we are talking about two different things, there Einstein. Do you condone people who refuse to wear masks and in some extreme cases spit in people's faces? Smarten up and grab a brain!
When was the last time you went into an establishment , where masks were not be ing worn ? How many businesses in your area are ignoring mask mandates ? Do you see mask wearing flattening this two week curve ? Did you lose your business ?

Reactions: Decapoda and petros