B.C. to refuse driver’s licence renewals to people with unpaid COVID-19 fines

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When was the last time you went into an establishment , where masks were not be ing worn ? How many businesses in your area are ignoring mask mandates ? Do you see mask wearing flattening this two week curve ? Did you lose your business ?
When in doubt check with Bonnie Henry! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is she infallible?
Are you the guy I saw in Naniamo yesterday proudly wearing his mask while walking alone outside ? He was at least fifty yards from the nearest person .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Are you the guy I saw in Naniamo yesterday proudly wearing his mask while walking alone outside ? He was at least fifty yards from the nearest person .
No it may have been me who you saw driving my truck with one on because in a minute or so I would have been entering another business. (There is just no cure for "stupid") :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This needs to be tested as a charter case. Using ICBC as a collection agent means that only people with drivers licenses will be forced to pay because they have no choice. Anyone else escapes punishment.

This is what the fools will get when they keep voting in these welfare recipient NDP bums. They do not and will not listen to the sheeple. It is the sheeple that must listen to them and obey their every command. The liberal party here in BC during the last election said that they were going to privatize ICBC and cut the sales tax because of Covid. So, what did the stupid sheeple do? They voted the communists back in again. This is why I always say that it is my belief that the majority of Canadians and BC'rs are just plain stupid as hell. We are in this Covid 1984 mess because of these mindless and brain dead buffoons who should not be voting at all. Just my opinion of course. :cool:

Reactions: taxslave

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
This is ridiculous! As an anti-masker, I have yet to spend one back cent on a mask. I lift my t-shirt and use it to cover my nose and mouth when entering establishments (if someone is at the door) and then go about my business maskless. When gassing up, I fill up first and then head in to pay maskless. No one has yet refused my money.

My kids are being forced to do online classes since the school will not let them in without a mask.

I will not contribute to having my civil rights or the civil rights of my family violated.

These folks in BC should raise a class action lawsuit against the government for being denied services merely because they refuse to contribute in having their own civil rights violated.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This is ridiculous! As an anti-masker, I have yet to spend one back cent on a mask. I lift my t-shirt and use it to cover my nose and mouth when entering establishments (if someone is at the door) and then go about my business maskless. When gassing up, I fill up first and then head in to pay maskless. No one has yet refused my money.

My kids are being forced to do online classes since the school will not let them in without a mask.

I will not contribute to having my civil rights or the civil rights of my family violated.

These folks in BC should raise a class action lawsuit against the government for being denied services merely because they refuse to contribute in having their own civil rights violated.
When did this "right" to not wear a mask, hence endangering your fellow citizens first get started. In over 70 years I have yet to hear of any rights regarding mask wearing. I'm pretty sure there are many who would like to know. :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He's just blowing smoke..
The police would be called and he would be forcibly taken out. of the grocery store here, if he refused to wear a mask inside.

You know that talk is cheap and bullshite floats ...

Reactions: JLM

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
He's just blowing smoke..
The police would be called and he would be forcibly taken out. of the grocery store here, if he refused to wear a mask inside.

You know that talk is cheap and bullshite floats ...
I head to the meat section first. Get my meat and then continue with my shopping. On several occasions I have been confronted by a security guard asking me to put my mask on. I tell him the truth that I don’t own a mask. I’ve been asked to leave numerous times even at the cash and I oblige.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
When did this "right" to not wear a mask, hence endangering your fellow citizens first get started. In over 70 years I have yet to hear of any rights regarding mask wearing. I'm pretty sure there are many who would like to know. :)
Can anyone anyone force you to wear a hat when it’s cold out? No. You may get sick, but the government has no business telling us what to wear as it infringes on individual freedoms. There is way way to much government interference in our lives as it is, and this mask bulls**t doesn’t makes things better.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Tell me how many you see in a day. 20? 30? 100 maskless rebels ruining your life?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Can anyone anyone force you to wear a hat when it’s cold out? No. You may get sick, but the government has no business telling us what to wear as it infringes on individual freedoms. There is way way to much government interference in our lives as it is, and this mask bulls**t doesn’t makes things better.
There's one basic difference between the two situations. The key word is "contagion". :) Hopefully that clarifies it for you.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yeah kinda wonderi who gave the government to force masks on us for no valid reason.

Reactions: no color

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah kinda wonderi who gave the government to force masks on us for no valid reason.
The reason is valid enough, Taxslave. You just have to check the daily numbers on T.V. and if that is not good enough just check with Bonnie Henry!