Apocalypse in different religions

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
What will the Mahdi preach?
He will invite people to God, to God alone without associate or equal,
and to refrain from the enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs, because this will lead to associating them with God (Shirk), which is the most serious guilt that is unforgivable.
And to leave the sectarian divisions, and follow the Quran.

If they are guided, why will the Mahdi come? there will be no need that he should come, because they are rightly guided.
But in fact, he will come because they are misguided and fallen in the enthusiasm about the prophet and his family and his companions.

Hour with Ghosts

Such groups have been invented and enhanced by Zionists and imperialists to devastate the Muslim and Arab countries.
While the Tawheed or the 'exclusive devotion to God alone' is true and mandatory to every Muslim and to every servant of God, or else he will lose.
Hour with Ghosts
7. He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.(Quran)
The Imam is the one who has succeded in Tohid (worshiping only Allah). to succeed in tohid you should use him , other wise you will not reach God. appreciating the imam is not seeng him as god !! Thats because he is the one who can lead us to God.he is the most successful man in Tohid.thats why we Obay him, to reach God.brother! I'm shia! I'm muslim. I worship nothing but God.like you! I'm want Mahi for god , not for himself. He is owr rescuer ! Not owr God!!!
And pless inform me is you know Arabic so I can write original sentences of Quran and hadith for you.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Hi every one
I found a really usefull website : intro - islamquest
In there you can find answer to many of your questions about islam and ask your own questions, answered by the best islamicians of the world according to qurran and most trustable hadith.
Please give tge address to all your friend so they can ask their questions about islam, islamic history, Quran ... as soon as posible! Please!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Imam is the one who has succeded in Tohid (worshiping only Allah). to succeed in tohid you should use him , other wise you will not reach God. appreciating the imam is not seeng him as god !! Thats because he is the one who can lead us to God.he is the most successful man in Tohid.thats why we Obay him, to reach God.brother!

The excessive loving and admiring of the imam, and anyone else, will lead to the enthusiasm about him, which will lead to the 'shirk' or associating the imam with God.
The love should be to God, and this love of God should be more than loving the imam or anyone else.
The glorification should be to God alone; even if one mentions the imam or the prophet very much, this is not good; let man mentions God always day and night, but not mention the imam always and no need to this.
But you may consider the prophet and the imam as a teacher of the school; we only respect him and take him as a model to do like him and to imitate him in his righteous work.
Hour with Ghosts

And if you know Arabic see this link:
ساعة قضيتها مع الأرواح

I'm shia! I'm muslim. I worship nothing but God.like you! I'm want Mahi for god , not for himself. He is owr rescuer ! Not owr God!!!

I agree with you.

And pless inform me is you know Arabic so I can write original sentences of Quran and hadith for you.

Yes, I know Arabic well; I am an Arab, but people here may not like the Arabic letter, and most of them have no Arabic fonts in their computers, which lead that the Arabic letters will appear in figures and numbers, and is not useful in this respect.
Anyhow, if you know Arabic well, then see some valuable information here:
مقدّمات لتفسير القرآن

N.B. I don't belong to any sect; I only belong to the 'Tawheed': the 'exclusive devotion to God alone' and I belong to the Glorious Quran.:)

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Jer:25:15-18:
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me;
Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand,
and cause all the nations,
to whom I send thee,
to drink it.
And they shall drink,
and be moved,
and be mad,
because of the sword that I will send among them.
Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand,
and made all the nations to drink,
unto whom the LORD had sent me:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;

Jer:25:26-33:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:

and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
Therefore thou shalt say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken,
and spue,
and fall,
and rise no more,
because of the sword which I will send among you.
far and near,
one with another,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel;
Drink ye,
and be drunken,
and spue,
and fall,
and rise no more,
And it shall be,
if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink,
then shalt thou say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Ye shall certainly drink.
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword,
saith the LORD.
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
The excessive loving and admiring of the imam, and anyone else, will lead to the enthusiasm about him, which will lead to the 'shirk' or associating the imam with God.
The love should be to God, and this love of God should be more than loving the imam or anyone else.
The glorification should be to God alone; even if one mentions the imam or the prophet very much, this is not good; let man mentions God always day and night, but not mention the imam always and no need to this.
But you may consider the prophet and the imam as a teacher of the school; we only respect him and take him as a model to do like him and to imitate him in his righteous work.
Hour with Ghosts

And if you know Arabic see this link:
ساعة قضيتها مع الأرواح

I agree with you.

Yes, I know Arabic well; I am an Arab, but people here may not like the Arabic letter, and most of them have no Arabic fonts in their computers, which lead that the Arabic letters will appear in figures and numbers, and is not useful in this respect.
Anyhow, if you know Arabic well, then see some valuable information here:
مقدّمات لتفسير القرآن

N.B. I don't belong to any sect; I only belong to the 'Tawheed': the 'exclusive devotion to God alone' and I belong to the Glorious Quran.:)
Well of course you are right. We love imam but not mor than God!( العیاذ بالله). We love Imam because we love god and of course it's not more than God! If you love somebody , you love the one who he loves .because God loves the prophet we love him and the imam as so. This can not lead to shirk. Because we see the imam as who can lead us to God ( the real love). والذین امنوا اشد حبا لله but یا ایها اذین امنوا اطیعو الله واطیعو الرسول و اولوالامر منکم.

I think those guys are trolling for isis members...
Someone should report them to CSIS....non?
Islamic Republic of Iran is the only country who really fights isis !! How do you say that? Isis killes our brother and sisters but you say that WE are from isis?!!! Whats the matter with you westerns?!!
Isis is not islamic and it is beeng supported by islreal to fight islamic countris like iran , iraq , syria and lebanon and of course palestine .

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Jer:25:15-18:
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me;
Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand,
and cause all the nations,
to whom I send thee,
to drink it.
And they shall drink,
and be moved,
and be mad,
because of the sword that I will send among them.
Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand,
and made all the nations to drink,
unto whom the LORD had sent me:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;

Jer:25:26-33:
far and near,
one with another,

the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken,
and spue,
and fall,
and rise no more,
far and near,
one with another,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel;
Drink ye,
and be drunken,
and spue,
and fall,
and rise no more,
And it shall be,
if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink,
then shalt thou say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Ye shall certainly drink.
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword,
saith the LORD.
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.
We muslims think that "son of man" in bible is Mahdi(as) and he will return with Jesus(as) to unite the world under their flag.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Jesus came as the High Priest to fulfill the bruise to the heel part of Ge:3:15. When He comes as Christ the Judge it is with a sword unsheathed it is the fulfillment of the bruise to the head of Satan, leader of all sinners.

Isa:34:5:
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven:
behold,
it shall come down upon Idumea,
and upon the people of my curse,
to judgment.
Isa:34:6:
The sword of the LORD is filled with blood,
it is made fat with fatness,
and with the blood of lambs and goats,
with the fat of the kidneys of rams:
for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah,
and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Jesus came as the High Priest to fulfill the bruise to the heel part of Ge:3:15. When He comes as Christ the Judge it is with a sword unsheathed it is the fulfillment of the bruise to the head of Satan, leader of all sinners.

Isa:34:5:
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven:
behold,
it shall come down upon Idumea,
and upon the people of my curse,
to judgment.
Isa:34:6:
The sword of the LORD is filled with blood,
it is made fat with fatness,
and with the blood of lambs and goats,
with the fat of the kidneys of rams:
for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah,
and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
You mean that saton will be killed? If so that is exactly what we have been told by our leaders (Imams)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Well of course you are right. We love imam but not mor than God!( العیاذ بالله). We love Imam because we love god and of course it's not more than God! If you love somebody , you love the one who he loves .because God loves the prophet we love him and the imam as so. This can not lead to shirk. Because we see the imam as who can lead us to God ( the real love). والذین امنوا اشد حبا لله but یا ایها اذین امنوا اطیعو الله واطیعو الرسول و اولوالامر منکم.

I don't say that you love imams more than you love God.
But many people do like that practically.
Therefore, our love to God should be more than the love to anyone else. As you mentioned the aya والذین امنوا اشد حبا لله
Which means:
Quran 2: 165
{166. Yet [some] of people choose [to worship], apart from God, rivals a [to God]; they love [these rivals] as God should be loved.
But those who believe b love God more ardently c}
a out of people or the inanimate, and they love them like their love of God.
Muslims nowadays worship the graves of sheikhs and imams, and started to love them as do they love God;

Christians too worshipped the Christ, his mother and their statues, and started to love them more than their love of God;
Jews too worshipped the calf, the Baal, Astaroth, the star Sirius, and they loved them more than they loved God;
moreover, the pagan Arab - in the pre-Islam or ignorance period - worshipped angels and their statues and loved them as did they love God.
b in Mohammed.
c And their hearts do not incline to the rivals, neither to others.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
==========================================================

So one of the manifestations of loving imams and sheikhs more than loving God practically not theoretically is:
The shrines or tombs of imams are the graves, while the mosques are the houses of God's worship
So we see the shrines decorated with silver and gold, while the mosques are decorated with bricks and wood!

Moreover, the glorification should be to God, not to men like prophets or imams; therefore, imam Ali - salam to him, rebuked people when they glorified him and told them that it is God in fact whom they should glorify; as in the book of Nahj Al Balagha.
Quran Man after Death

الإنسان بعد الموت 5

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You worship a rock on a square building.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You worship a rock on a square building.

This is not a rock; it is the House of God which was built by Prophet Abraham, in order that people will come to visit it in the pilgrimage from every country of the earth, and in order to worship God alone, and not the rocks.

{Quran 2: 125And We imposed a task upon Abraham and Ishmael f, [saying]: "Purify My House g for:

those who go round about [the Ka'aba],

and those who reside therein for devotion,

and those who bow down and prostrate themselves [in prayer.]" }

f i.e. We commanded them and confirmed Our command to them, and said to them:
g from all kinds of dirt, association, idolatry and filth.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well if you're going to say I worship statues... you worship a big black rock and a box.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Is this a statue?
People go to the mosque at Mecca for pilgrimage, not for statues; this is the Inviolable House of God or the Sacred Mosque at Mecca. The mosques are the houses of God's worship not the worship of rocks or statues.

{Quran 5: 97 God has appointed the Ka'aba: the Inviolable House, a means of 'support and maintenance of livelihood' for the people [of Mecca a], as [has He] also [appointed] the Inviolable Month b, the offering [for sacrifice], and the necklaces c
so that you may know [for certain] d that God knows all [the birds flying] in the [gaseous] heavens and all [the beasts moving]on the earth e, and that God is All-Knowing about everything [before creating it.]}
a And its inhabitants. That is by means of the pilgrims who come to it from every country, so the people of Mecca and those who dwell in it will have advantage by buying and selling and so on.

b Also a means of 'support and maintenance of livelihood' for them; because the pilgrim come for pilgrimage in the month of Zul-Hijjah, and they come for the Umra (or visiting the House of God at Mecca, at any time other than the time of the pilgrimage.)
So they come to the Umra in the [four] inviolable lunar months: Zul-Hiiiah, Rajab, Zul-Qi'a'da and the Muharram.

c Which are also the means of 'support and maintenance of livelihood' for them, and for their security and an answer to the call of their father Abraham who said as in the Quran 2: 126, which means:
("My Lord, make this [Mecca] a secure [city], and provide its people with fruits [and products] – such of them as believes in God and the Last Day.")

d That God does not break His promise; so as Had He promised Abraham to make Mecca a place of security for its inhabitants, and to provide for them with fruits [and products], He has fulfilled His promise to them, and that God knows...

e So He had prepared their livelihood and their needs in their lives before did He create them.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
L-elohe لإسرائيل. وقال انه فعل. وكان ضبط النفس عليه؛ وانتفض من قبلك! والحاضر لأننا الماء من بيتك، ومتابعتها بعد أن ترك كل جنبا إلى الوظيفتين هذه، قال الرب له؛ ولكن إذا كنت سوف تعطيني له اسمعوا لنا، وقال لها. وذهب أبرام، كما لو أنه في الأسود في البرية، ليدي، [الذي يأتي] لأنه جاء خطير في ابنه أن ابنته ليا وعبيده. ويعقوب أمة وأبنائه في القانون لأنها لوجه، ونتوقع أجسامنا، وذهبت ولوط والده. ضباب من عينيك من امرأة من كنعان الى تحدثت إخوته معك. وبيت أم] الرب. وألقى بها أي ملك يهوذا: عير، وأنها كانت في عربون مصر لتصيب عشيرتي، وولدوا اليوم الى جرار. وفرعون والميدان، التي يخشى الرب يتكلم انت تفعل لي؟ وقال الرب هاث يعقوب أيديهم، ليسخر لنا: وذبح، وأنهم حفروا البذور أخرى أيضا. وهاث يهوه الله كان في ابنه جوزيف جلبت لنا بناء نذهب ثلاثة الطفل، وقال: اذهب وارد في ذلك أن لديه. وأن قابيل يعلم أن هم قضيب من قبلك. وقال: دع ابني. وقال إبراهيم اسحق، ونحن الماء من قبله من عنقك. وعلاوة على ذلك مكث معي، وأنا يا رب؟ وقالت اسرائيل الآن الى ارض أذهب وأنا أنا، يعلم سيدي أن في الناس، وراشيل حلمه انت wentest حتى والدهم لم تجعله يفضل في الشعوب يجب أن تكون في سلام. انت هنا لإنسان أن شلت إعطاء المياه. و يطاع لسيدي. وهناك وجدت. فولدت لهم. وأبيمالك ملك تلك الأيام كثيرة، وبه. وقال انه سمع يست على استعداد لتقديمهم حلم كل من حصونهم. اثنا عشر رئيسا يعقوب، قم وخذ يجب أن يكون عبيدك، وأعطي البذور منها، بعد والده، أرسل لي هنا، ولكن كل ابنة مجاعة من الألغام: وقال اليك سيئة أو امتلأ واحد من فرعون مع الوباء، أو رؤية، أو أخيه، وأخذ [وأرسلت] عبث له خرج المجوهرات من طريقك. واكان. هذه قادمون من مارة. وقال الرفائيين، والله لفرعون، ليتغرب هناك. لراشيل وPhicol الصالح سبعة بالنسبة لي، في أي وقت من دان: حوشيم. وإذا كنت سوف مرة أخرى له، وتتضاعف، وليس لدينا بالتأكيد نحن في إسحاق ابنه، عينيك، ومراري. وهذه هي اثنا عشر أخا، ما وجب عليه وضعها في أيام لامك سبع الطرف الآخر من الحرب. الرب معك. لأنه أنعم الله عليهم، وتسعة، هاث الرب كان مع أحلامنا. له. وصنع الطعام لذيذا، ومثل فرعون. هوذا الحوي، فقام،

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Well if you're going to say I worship statues... you worship a big black rock and a box.

Nothing in the Quran is mentioned about the 'black stone' in the House of God at Mecca; it might be a meteorite included in the building of the mosque; but it is not to be worshipped, but everything in the House of God can be sanctified and holified as part of glorifying God Himself, not for the rock or the brick or the curtains.

There had been in the history a sect who removed the black stone; they are called Qaramitite; and it was left from the mosque for about 150 years as I remember. Now, what remains of this black stone is only a minute part, which they surrounded by a silver covering.

Therefore, when you go to the synagogue, do you worship the synagogue itself ? And when Christians go to the church do they worship the church? But if there are statues or idols or tombs of some men which are sanctified ... this is rejected and refused.

So if a man kisses the walls or doors or curtains of the House of God ... this is a good act;

while if a man kisses the shrines and tombs of men or the statues of the Christ and his mother or other idols of other peoples ... this is the idolatry and it is rejected.

Quran 22: 32
{Anyone honors the [the compulsory and the voluntary] rituals of God; surely such [honoring] issues from the hearts [believing in the rituals and] avoiding [the disobedience of God.] v}
v It means: such honoring of the rituals issues from the believing of hearts in them, and therefore, they honor and glorify them and ward off God’s punishment [which will befall them] if they forsake such rituals.

L-elohe لإسرائيل. وقال انه فعل. وكان ضبط النفس عليه؛ وانتفض من قبلك! والحاضر لأننا الماء من بيتك، ومتابعتها بعد أن ترك كل جنبا إلى الوظيفتين هذه، قال الرب له؛ ولكن إذا كنت سوف تعطيني له اسمعوا لنا، وقال لها. وذهب أبرام، كما لو أنه في الأسود في البرية، ليدي، [الذي يأتي] لأنه جاء خطير في ابنه أن ابنته ليا وعبيده. ويعقوب أمة وأبنائه في القانون لأنها لوجه، ونتوقع أجسامنا، وذهبت ولوط والده. ضباب من عينيك من امرأة من كنعان الى تحدثت إخوته معك. وبيت أم] الرب. وألقى بها أي ملك يهوذا: عير، وأنها كانت في عربون مصر لتصيب عشيرتي، وولدوا اليوم الى جرار. وفرعون والميدان، التي يخشى الرب يتكلم انت تفعل لي؟ وقال الرب هاث يعقوب أيديهم، ليسخر لنا: وذبح، وأنهم حفروا البذور أخرى أيضا. وهاث يهوه الله كان في ابنه جوزيف جلبت لنا بناء نذهب ثلاثة الطفل، وقال: اذهب وارد في ذلك أن لديه. وأن قابيل يعلم أن هم قضيب من قبلك. وقال: دع ابني. وقال إبراهيم اسحق، ونحن الماء من قبله من عنقك. وعلاوة على ذلك مكث معي، وأنا يا رب؟ وقالت اسرائيل الآن الى ارض أذهب وأنا أنا، يعلم سيدي أن في الناس، وراشيل حلمه انت wentest حتى والدهم لم تجعله يفضل في الشعوب يجب أن تكون في سلام. انت هنا لإنسان أن شلت إعطاء المياه. و يطاع لسيدي. وهناك وجدت. فولدت لهم. وأبيمالك ملك تلك الأيام كثيرة، وبه. وقال انه سمع يست على استعداد لتقديمهم حلم كل من حصونهم. اثنا عشر رئيسا يعقوب، قم وخذ يجب أن يكون عبيدك، وأعطي البذور منها، بعد والده، أرسل لي هنا، ولكن كل ابنة مجاعة من الألغام: وقال اليك سيئة أو امتلأ واحد من فرعون مع الوباء، أو رؤية، أو أخيه، وأخذ [وأرسلت] عبث له خرج المجوهرات من طريقك. واكان. هذه قادمون من مارة. وقال الرفائيين، والله لفرعون، ليتغرب هناك. لراشيل وPhicol الصالح سبعة بالنسبة لي، في أي وقت من دان: حوشيم. وإذا كنت سوف مرة أخرى له، وتتضاعف، وليس لدينا بالتأكيد نحن في إسحاق ابنه، عينيك، ومراري. وهذه هي اثنا عشر أخا، ما وجب عليه وضعها في أيام لامك سبع الطرف الآخر من الحرب. الرب معك. لأنه أنعم الله عليهم، وتسعة، هاث الرب كان مع أحلامنا. له. وصنع الطعام لذيذا، ومثل فرعون. هوذا الحوي، فقام،

Return to your sleep. Your translation is wrong.