Anti-covid David beats the pro covid Goliath.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Patrick King of Red Deer, Alberta just won his court case against a fine issued against him in the amount of $1200.00 for protesting against the what he believes that the covid 19 virus was all just a hoax. Patrick took the Alberta government to court to have them prove to him that the covid 19 virus ever existed at all. Patrick subpoena the Alberta's provincial health minister to attend court which she was forced to do so. He did so without having a lawyer to represent him. I guess that he knew what he was doing and did not need a lawyer.

The health minister was then asked by Patrick as to what proof did she have to offer in court that the covid 19 virus ever existed? She testified under oath that she could not show any proof that the covid 19 virus ever existed and that it has never been isolated. Unh? Thus the Alberta government had no legal grounds to impose any kinds of covid punishing restrictions on society and on the people of Alberta. As a result the Alberta government was forced to lift all covid restrictions and mandates that were place on the people of Alberta.

The Alberta government(Goliath)was taken down by Patrick(David). Thanks to patriot Patrick this was a big win for the people of Alberta because now they once again have their freedoms and rights and have their old normal lives back. This just shows that we the people can defeat these government Goliath's if we take them on.

No government in Canada has been able to prove that covid 19 ever existed or has been isolated. This has all been one big gigantic covid 19 virus fraud that has been forced on the people of Canada. Let's hope that anyone else like Patrick that receives a covid 19 fine does the same thing as Patrick did and challenge Goliath in court. They also should lose.

Source: Internet. Check for yourself if you wish to do so on the internet. Just punch in Patrick King Trial. (y)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Patrick King of Red Deer, Alberta just won his court case against a fine issued against him in the amount of $1200.00 for protesting against the what he believes that the covid 19 virus was all just a hoax. Patrick took the Alberta government to court to have them prove to him that the covid 19 virus ever existed at all. Patrick subpoena the Alberta's provincial health minister to attend court which she was forced to do so. He did so without having a lawyer to represent him. I guess that he knew what he was doing and did not need a lawyer.

The health minister was then asked by Patrick as to what proof did she have to offer in court that the covid 19 virus ever existed? She testified under oath that she could not show any proof that the covid 19 virus ever existed and that it has never been isolated. Unh? Thus the Alberta government had no legal grounds to impose any kinds of covid punishing restrictions on society and on the people of Alberta. As a result the Alberta government was forced to lift all covid restrictions and mandates that were place on the people of Alberta.

The Alberta government(Goliath)was taken down by Patrick(David). Thanks to patriot Patrick this was a big win for the people of Alberta because now they once again have their freedoms and rights and have their old normal lives back. This just shows that we the people can defeat these government Goliath's if we take them on.

No government in Canada has been able to prove that covid 19 ever existed or has been isolated. This has all been one big gigantic covid 19 virus fraud that has been forced on the people of Canada. Let's hope that anyone else like Patrick that receives a covid 19 fine does the same thing as Patrick did and challenge Goliath in court. They also should lose.

Source: Internet. Check for yourself if you wish to do so on the internet. Just punch in Patrick King Trial. (y)
So apparently my g/f & her daughter who became extremely ill & was diagnosed with Covid weren't actually sick OR were not sick with Covid. Huh! Also, the fact that they only took the first shot which, in turn, mitigated the after affects of covid that they had after they recovered from their illness. Huh (again). So, if not covid, what did they have? Hmmmmmm?

Oh ya, everything on the internet is true, right? Uh huh.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

I just read two articles on the internet and both say you are full of shit.

Reactions: DaSleeper

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So apparently my g/f & her daughter who became extremely ill & was diagnosed with Covid weren't actually sick OR were not sick with Covid. Huh! Also, the fact that they only took the first shot which, in turn, mitigated the after affects of covid that they had after they recovered from their illness. Huh (again). So, if not covid, what did they have? Hmmmmmm?

Oh ya, everything on the internet is true, right? Uh huh.
This topic was not about your g/f and daughter catching this so called covid virus. They may have come into contact with some other flu like virus for all we know but they were put in the covid column instead to jack up the covid stats. This happens all the time in and with the medical profession, don't you know?

This created topic was all about how this guy Patrick King was able to show people like you and your g/f and the people of Alberta that this covid 1984 virus was all nonsense from the beginning and was never for real at all. It was just one big lie and a hoax. Patrick King proved that this covid virus was not for real and it was all just a lie and hoax. Nobody seems to be getting sick or are dying from some regular flu virus anymore. They are all getting sick and dying from covid. Does that not look suspicious to you? Why do we never hear about people who are getting sick or are dying from some other flu virus? Those other viruses are still out there doing their own thing.

So, did you even bother to try and check out as to what I posted here from the internet because it is all there on the internet for you and anyone else here to check and see and read for themselves. You obvious did not, right? Come on, don't lie to me.

Oh ya, everything on the internet is all baloney to you, right? Well, the Patrick King story was not a false or baloney story unless you are willing to call the guy a liar? Well, are you going to call this guy and his story a complete lie? Well, come on, let's hear from you, Dixie girl. :cool:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
OK Komrade.
I don't necessarily believe either one.

I am no"komrade", komrade. I am a Canadian conservative freedom loving patriot and I love every second of it. As for you, I am not quite sure as of yet. But with many of your silly and ridiculous replies to me at times you do make it appear as though you are very quite "komradish". Just saying. :ROFLMAO:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I am no"komrade", komrade. I am a Canadian conservative freedom loving patriot and I love every second of it. As for you, I am not quite sure as of yet. But with many of your silly and ridiculous replies to me at times you do make it appear as though you are very quite "komradish". Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
I support the West. ANY leader that comes from Kwebek or OntariOWE is the enemy.

Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I support the West. ANY leader that comes from Kwebek or OntariOWE is the enemy.

The sad part of it all is that the people in the west are just way too stupid to ever want to separate and get rid of Kweeback or Ontariowe. Those to provinces are truly the enemies of the west. Why can't westerners see and figure that one out yet is beyond me? Why? Because they are just as stupid as the people in frog town and commie Ontario. They love their royal shafting every day that they get from those two communist heel holes. :cool:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well shit, this is what I got when I "looked".

And though the author says the pandemic is "a scam", they also point out that King himself said he lost.

So... Taxme spreading lies is not a shocker.

• Haha

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well shit, this is what I got when I "looked".

And though the author says the pandemic is "a scam", they also point out that King himself said he lost.

So... Taxme spreading lies is not a shocke

So then, what covid restrictions are still left in place, oh comrade one? All of them? Some of them? One of them? What? Just curious. I really need to know, comrade. So, go ahead punk make your day. :LOL:

Whatever the results were it was a good try on his part in trying to beat his 1200.00 fine and in his efforts in challenging all of those covid communist hoax and lies restrictions that you admire so much and like having around so much, eh comrade. Anyone who takes on any of the communist governments that we have in Canada today is a hero to me, no matter whether they win or lose.

As long as there are communists like you around, covid will be here forever along with the many more covid booster jabs to come. No doubt you are stupid enough to take all the booster shots your communist government will be offering you soon. I hope you do take them all. BYE-BYE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For tyranny to prevail is for good people to do nothing. Sad to say, if my freedom and rights had to depend on communists like you, then I am really phkd. (n)

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So then, what covid restrictions are still left in place, oh comrade one? All of them? Some of them? One of them? What? Just curious. I really need to know, comrade. So, go ahead punk make your day. :LOL:

Whatever the results were it was a good try on his part in trying to beat his 1200.00 fine and in his efforts in challenging all of those covid communist hoax and lies restrictions that you admire so much and like having around so much, eh comrade. Anyone who takes on any of the communist governments that we have in Canada today is a hero to me, no matter whether they win or lose.

As long as there are communists like you around, covid will be here forever along with the many more covid booster jabs to come. No doubt you are stupid enough to take all the booster shots your communist government will be offering you soon. I hope you do take them all. BYE-BYE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For tyranny to prevail is for good people to do nothing. Sad to say, if my freedom and rights had to depend on communists like you, then I am really phkd. (n)

Yup, I knew that your ha-ha loser grin was coming, comrade. Keep them coming, comrade loser. (n)

So, I see that you are not able to give me anything that I asked you to give me in regards to Alberta still keeping some or all of it's covid restrictions around , eh comrade? So then, just maybe all of those covid restrictions in Alberta were all rescinded after all, thanks to Patrick King, eh comrade? You chicken coward. So, maybe I should believe that the story is true and Patrick King did win after all. At least King took on the beast. You are only capable of and brave enough to take on docile sheep. HA-HA-HA. (n)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yup, I knew that your ha-ha loser grin was coming, comrade. Keep them coming, comrade loser. (n)

So, I see that you are not able to give me anything that I asked you to give me in regards to Alberta still keeping some or all of it's covid restrictions around , eh comrade? So then, just maybe all of those covid restrictions in Alberta were all rescinded after all, thanks to Patrick King, eh comrade? You chicken coward. So, maybe I should believe that the story is true and Patrick King did win after all. At least King took on the beast. You are only capable of and brave enough to take on docile sheep. HA-HA-HA. (n)

Oh Taxy... I told you before, there's no point replying to you cause you deny everything, throw out the "commie" bullshit and it's just... really old and tiresome. If you actually were genuine in wanting conversation it might be different.

As it is, I pointed out you lied, and you STILL just carried on like it was nothing and made excuses. So... what would the point be to comment further?

So I will just continue to laugh at your insanity and inanity, cause it's all anyone should do at this point.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yep, Covid is fake and not that serious to anyone...

This shouldn't happen but thanks to dumfucks like this King guy, it's going to...

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The sad part of it all is that the people in the west are just way too stupid to ever want to separate and get rid of Kweeback or Ontariowe. Those to provinces are truly the enemies of the west. Why can't westerners see and figure that one out yet is beyond me? Why? Because they are just as stupid as the people in frog town and commie Ontario. They love their royal shafting every day that they get from those two communist heel holes. :cool:
Because about half our population comes from OntariOWE. Or work for the federal government.

• Sad

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Oh Taxy... I told you before, there's no point replying to you cause you deny everything, throw out the "commie" bullshit and it's just... really old and tiresome. If you actually were genuine in wanting conversation it might be different.

As it is, I pointed out you lied, and you STILL just carried on like it was nothing and made excuses. So... what would the point be to comment further?

So I will just continue to laugh at your insanity and inanity, cause it's all anyone should do at this point.

But I am trying to debate with you but you refuse to do so. I asked you to show me as to how many covid restrictions are still around and that have not been removed in Alberta? Simple question for someone who thinks that they know all and anyone who disagrees with you knows phuk all. I am still waiting for something from you, oh Serryah. :cool:

Oh Serryah, if you cannot offer anything here for me to digest in regards to this story then maybe you are the one lying here and not me, uhmm? I only offered up the story to get people's opinions on the story. If it were all just a lie I would not have even bothered to create this topic. I may be quite gullible at times on some stories but I am not someone that will lie just to create a topic, funny face. A good name for you from now on. I like that name for you, funny face. (y)

As if I should believe any and everything coming from you is sane. Constantly putting up funny face pictures of yourself tells me that you may be the one that is well on your way to the house of insanity. Hey, we never know, eh, oh funny face Serryah. :ROFLMAO: