Almost Four Years Later

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Never in my life have I seen such an obtuse, pathological lying, piece of sh!t for president.
And 71 million people voted for you. Of the 71 million you gotta wonder how many were actually dumb enough to believe his lies.
He has to be the most embattled president of all time.
Certainly the biggest baby. I DID NOT LOSE ITS A FRAUD! WAH! WAH!
Do us a favor, Donald. Quit balling like a two year-old, and grab that mail order wife and your weird evil family and hit the road.
Over the last four years, you have alienated America's friends and while you sucked on the sphincters of dictators and killers.
I know I'm not the first and I certainly won't be the last to say, "Hit the road you wounded Obese sack of orange baby sh!t."1608229798767.png
I had more but that about sums it up.
My god Retarded Canadian Soldier! I suggested years ago that you should get some mental health assistance.1608229798767.png

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Never in my life have I seen such an obtuse, pathological lying, piece of sh!t for president.
And 71 million people voted for you. Of the 71 million you gotta wonder how many were actually dumb enough to believe his lies.
He has to be the most embattled president of all time.
Certainly the biggest baby. I DID NOT LOSE ITS A FRAUD! WAH! WAH!
Do us a favor, Donald. Quit balling like a two year-old, and grab that mail order wife and your weird evil family and hit the road.
Over the last four years, you have alienated America's friends and while you sucked on the sphincters of dictators and killers.
I know I'm not the first and I certainly won't be the last to say, "Hit the road you wounded Obese sack of orange baby sh!t."
I had more but that about sums it up.
Two year olds don,t ball, they bawl.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
You must be talking about the President elect to be . President Trump was the most successful President America has seen since Ronnie RayGuns .
No he was talking about America's pathological lying bag of sh!t, incompetent racist fool Donald J. Trump. White supremacists, the uneducated, and the mentally challenged still support him. LOL

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
How's he racist?
If you don't know- even his closest admit it. Some of his family members admit it. He has refused to go to various black events -----look it up. It is no secret for sure. Doesn't matter anymore. He is toast - burnt toast, and a lot of much needed defence lawyers and writers are going to earn good livings; unless Biden thinks it is in the National interest to pardon him.
History will show that there are/were mainly two types of persons who supported him. Those who believed they could make $$$ from him, and absolute utter total morons and fools

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
As in 2016 this still holds true today

So what? Are you gonna post FDR, Trueman, Eisenhower, Reagan, Clinton etc etc..

They ALL have something in common with Trump. Their brief moment on the worlds stage is over, fini, gone, toast.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So what? Are you gonna post FDR, Trueman, Eisenhower, Reagan, Clinton etc etc..

They ALL have something in common with Trump. Their brief moment on the worlds stage is over, fini, gone, toast.
Biden has less than 6 months before the Progs. turn on him and make him a laughingstock, footnote in world history IMO