Almost Four Years Later

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Granted, there were other factors that contributed to it. But still, Trump has to take the main hit, he had the most influence to curtail it, but rather chose to look after his own political interest ahead of looking after the people! Percentages don't mean a hell of a lot, people are represented best by raw numbers, 300 thousand (bodies) is hard to ignore.
Riiight, Percentages are no good because they don't push the anti-Trump narrative, The raw numbers are pointless when comparing 2020 to 1918 because obviously the population of the US was much lower in 1918, by about 2/3. Again, Spanish flu killed off 0.4%- 0.8% of the US population. Covid has killed off 0.1%. To put it another way, the Spanish flu was 4-8x more lethal to Americans than covid has proven to be,.

And let's look at where the numbers are. Of the 10 states with the highest death toll from Covid, 7 of them are run by Democrats. But of course that's Trump's fault, right?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Obviously at least two sides to every story , but hey that Orangeman is bad . What more proof does one need .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You wont get through to JLM, he doesnt believe the covid numbers and facts they uphold.

98.5% of COVID19 deaths in Canada have been in long term care where protocols have been fairly tight.

All those care home residents wandering streets with no masks, partying, going to the beach, getting their grade 3 and going to Church are to blame for their own demise.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You wont get through to JLM, he doesnt believe the covid numbers and facts they uphold.

98.5% of COVID19 deaths in Canada have been in long term care where protocols have been fairly tight.

All those care home residents wandering streets with no masks, partying, going to the beach, getting their grade 3 and going to Church are to blame for their own demise.
If it saves just one life .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

What the f**k are you talking about Pete? I understand them as much if not more than anyone and have been bringing the sad situation to people's attention.

Reactions: Mowich

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What the f**k are you talking about Pete? I understand them as much if not more than anyone and have been bringing the sad situation to people's attention.

It's Petros doing this "he doesn't believe as I do so therefore he's worthless" schtick.

People like him are going to only help perpetuate the longevity of the crap we have to do to deal with this, from lockdowns to masks, to restrictions, etc.

People like him are going to cause more death and they don't give an absolute shit about it because it doesn't affect them.

People like him aren't worth your time.

Reactions: Cliffy

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's Petros doing this "he doesn't believe as I do so therefore he's worthless" schtick.

People like him are going to only help perpetuate the longevity of the crap we have to do to deal with this, from lockdowns to masks, to restrictions, etc.

People like him are going to cause more death and they don't give an absolute shit about it because it doesn't affect them.

People like him aren't worth your time.
People like me are a fuck of alot smarter and that pisses off the braindead such as yourself.

I'm sorry I'm smarter, I'm sorry I'm aware, I'm sorry I can do math but that doesnt make you one fucking iota smarter or more well informed by me apologizing for my superiority does it?

If you arent smart enough aware enough or competent enough to figure shit out for yourself then...

Fuck you and the half wit horse you rode in on.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
People like me are a fuck of alot smarter and that pisses off the braindead such as yourself.

I'm sorry I'm smarter, I'm sorry I'm aware, I'm sorry I can do math but that doesnt make you one fucking iota smarter or more well informed by me apologizing for my superiority does it?

If you arent smart enough aware enough or competent enough to figure shit out for yourself then...

Now if only we could instill some of that legendary (read: fictional) Canadian politeness. . .

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and Mowich

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Were you born an asshole or did you, like, have to work at it? You sound just like Trump: a narcissistic megalomaniac.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Reactions: petros

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Were you born an asshole or did you, like, have to work at it? You sound just like Trump: a narcissistic megalomaniac.
You should know better than to throw stones....
Trump is a twitting fool and you're a Fakebook fool and addict...
and jlm is just a standard condescending old fool
And I'm an ass-hole with a certificate in ass-hology and I hate hypocrites

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You should know better than to throw stones....
Trump is a twitting fool and you're a Fakebook fool and addict...
and jlm is just a standard condescending old fool
And I'm an ass-hole with a certificate in ass-hology and I hate hypocrites
While I'm fully in agreement with your right to post stuff, Sleepy, you should at least try to get it right. :)