Alberta declares State of Public Health Emergency

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
"This does not disprove your point at all? You say Vaccines don't work, but this says vaccines help, so... which is it?"

You tell me Serryah. Yesterday in Ontario, of the new covid cases that were reported, 1/3 were apparently in fully vaccinated people.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Where would we be? Look at AB and SK, that's exactly where we'd be!
You think AB & SK didn’t have Mask Mandates, Shut Downs, or Vaccines?

Limits on household occupancy? No visitors from outside of the households at different times? Only essential employees able to go to work for stretches of time? No access to barbers or gyms? Only one designated shopper per household? Arrows in the isles of every store with strict limits allowed in? Been there, done that, & I’m triple vax’d, & I’m in Saskatchewan.

He’ll, for months (many months!!) there where flashing signs outside Regina at every approach warning people away!!

JLM, there will be wingnuts & conspiracy advocates across political & economic & even provincial boundaries. Right now it’s just SK & AB’s turn.

Early on it was Quebec & Ontario & even BC’s turn…and this will cycle back and forth through 5th & 6th waves, etc…and eventually it will be QC & ON & even BC’s turn again. Just watch.

There will be pockets in every jurisdiction where vaccination levels are going to be low like Mennonite County (Steinbach) in MB or many Federal Reservations across Northern SK and so on & so forth that will keep feeding this pestilence back into society as a whole (like Florida in the USA).

What will feed this back across BC when it happens for wave 4 or 5 or 6???

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What’s going on in or around Dawson Creek (?) or Creston (?) or Quesnel? What’s the commonality? Will the next wave in BC be in one (or all?) of these communities (?) or will it blow through the Senior Complexes in the Greater Vancouver (& surrounding) area again first?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I didn't dismiss one but accept the other.

The I didn't comment on the second because I already dismissed the source because of bias. Didn't think I'd have to repeat myself for the reason why. Apparently you're too lazy to get that though.

This does not disprove your point at all? You say Vaccines don't work, but this says vaccines help, so... which is it?

Really?

Yeah... your opinion doesn't match up actual health studies.

Depends on what you mean by high enough - for a total cure? It was never touted as a total cure; idiots just thought it meant cure.

Yep, 90%+ ISN'T high enough? Why, because there are STILL 10%+/- STILL not vaccinated. Which means the virus can mutate. Which means people can still catch it and die. People can still catch it period. 10% can STILL overwhelm a health zone... but "IF" one country could get more than 90%, that's even better than a base of 75%. The more jabbed, the safer.

People didn't expect 100% because again, PEOPLE are stupid and the problem. FFS a lot of places struggle to maintain the BARE MINIMUM.

Because of bullshit like you posted.

Except that one source.

Who said Vaccines still work and properly.

So... what's your issue then?
  1. 'Single most qualified' mRNA expert speaks about vaccine ...

2021-06-24 · The man who invented the mRNA technology used in some coronavirus vaccines says he was censored by YouTube for sharing his concerns on the vaccines in a podcast. "[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are.

As for the rest of your gibberish...............whatever, let me know when there is a vaccine that is effective

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Right in front of you just click on it
As any responsible seeker of truth should, I checked the "credentials" of the your source, The Daily Expose. I didn't have to go much further than that.

Media Bias / Fact Check
Conspiracy Level - Tin Foil Hat, Psuedo-Science Level - Quackery

It should come as no surprise the the host site, Wordpress, is a platform for bloggers of any kind, and that the content is totally unvetted.

A google search on "The Daily Expose" brings up a slew of articles on misinformation and fake news, all of which mention that site in less-than-complimentary fashion.

As I suspected, bullshit.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What’s going on in or around Dawson Creek (?) or Creston (?) or Quesnel? What’s the commonality? Will the next wave in BC be in one (or all?) of these communities (?) or will it blow through the Senior Complexes in the Greater Vancouver (& surrounding) area again first?
Natives don't want the vax. Shit is hitting the fan in Prince George, Site C finally reopened, shot mandates are coming to the LNG project in Shitimat etc etc.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was waiting on someone, outside of the know, to try to figure out the commonality of the above locations to see the direct correlation between Saskatchewan and British Columbia (though BC being on a smaller scale comparatively in this case).

Sometimes answers need to be spoon feed though I guess.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
As any responsible seeker of truth should, I checked the "credentials" of the your source, The Daily Expose. I didn't have to go much further than that.

Media Bias / Fact Check
Conspiracy Level - Tin Foil Hat, Psuedo-Science Level - Quackery

It should come as no surprise the the host site, Wordpress, is a platform for bloggers of any kind, and that the content is totally unvetted.

A google search on "The Daily Expose" brings up a slew of articles on misinformation and fake news, all of which mention that site in less-than-complimentary fashion.

As I suspected, bullshit.
Ah yes attack the provider not the article, every article that comes from any media that received a Gov. payment could be dismissed as well for being biased. It can also be argued that these Gov. funded organizations are also doing the fact checking and media verifications.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Ah yes attack the provider not the article, every article that comes from any media that received a Gov. payment could be dismissed as well for being biased. It can also be argued that these Gov. funded organizations are also doing the fact checking and media verifications.
Fake News and misinformation has become so common that it's foolish not to check sources. If your information is accurate then it should be no problem for you to find a more credible source to link to. An unvetted source is pretty much garbage these days, used only by people with an agenda that doesn't include truth and accuracy.

Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Fake News and misinformation has become so common that it's foolish not to check sources. If your information is accurate then it should be no problem for you to find a more credible source to link to. An unvetted source is pretty much garbage these days, used only by people with an agenda that doesn't include truth and accuracy.

The paid for media doesn't have an agenda?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yep a vetted news service in Canada

No Gov. health authority mandate here is there

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I'm not seeing the connection between those posts and complete BS posted earlier about Covid stats in Scotland, it looks like diversion. I get that the "My rights are more important than our health" agenda is getting a lot of airplay these days, but when you get right down to it, it's driven by misinformation. It's dangerous in that it can unduly influence people not given to proper research and source vetting of their own to take part in irresponsible trends with no real basis in fact.

PS: Presenting Ezra Levant as a credible source ? Gimme a break. You are aware that when being sued in court his defense was that he shouldn't be taken seriously ? I recollect Fox News using the same defense for Tucker Carlson.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The truth is that nobody knows what actually killed him. The only thing that I think is safe is that if that if the kid did not have brain cancer, the covid alone would not have killed him. But in that situation, his immune system was no doubt compromised due to the cancer treatment and he got covid and then he died. It was likely a combination of factors but I don't think anybody will know for sure which one is the actual cause.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
The truth is that nobody knows what actually killed him. The only thing that I think is safe is that if that if the kid did not have brain cancer, the covid alone would not have killed him. But in that situation, his immune system was no doubt compromised due to the cancer treatment and he got covid and then he died. It was likely a combination of factors but I don't think anybody will know for sure which one is the actual cause.
The main point here is that it was an isolated case with unique conditions, hardly something you could draw wide conclusions upon. My son had a brush with cancer and underwent chemo in the early days of the pandemic. He observed some stricter precautions in terms of mixing with the public but has since been double vaxxed with no side effects at all.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

The main point here is that it was an isolated case with unique conditions, hardly something you could draw wide conclusions upon. My son had a brush with cancer and underwent chemo in the early days of the pandemic. He observed some stricter precautions in terms of mixing with the public but has since been double vaxxed with no side effects at all.
Gotcha the parents are lying, maybe insurance was denied is why they speaking out against the health authority?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Gotcha the parents are lying, maybe insurance was denied is why they speaking out against the health authority?
Are the parents skilled coroners who have state of the art tests not yet devised to accurately determine cause of death? If not, then how could they possibly know exactly what killed him?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Are the parents skilled coroners who have state of the art tests not yet devised to accurately determine cause of death? If not, then how could they possibly know exactly what killed him?
I didn't read anywhere about an autopsy was performed do you have new information? On top of it an official Coroner's report issued within a couple of days is impossible to give the official cause of death. He has been hospitalized since August but tested positive 2 days before he died, I'll go with the parents with this one