Alberta declares State of Public Health Emergency

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What proof are you offering that support your position?

Take your India example 10% population vaccination and several provinces are claiming COVID free status with full herd immunity due to Ivermectin with vitamin treatment same as Indonesia. No one can explain why top vaxxed 90% of the population countries like Israel and Iceland on their 3rd and 4th boosters are seeing spiking COVID cases of the likes of 2020

And where's "your" proof?

I can't prove what the actual facts and figures would be because none of it happened. We HAD mask mandates, we HAD lockdowns, etc. So we can only go by guessing by what happened to places before such measures were in place and factor in things like the local area/populace, etc.

Oh, and one of those "Covid Free" provinces in India? Yeah, locked down tight.

Also the stats:

As for Israel... no comment on it or any other 'vaxxed population' countries, because that wasn't the goddamn point of the question.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I can't prove what the actual facts and figures would be because none of it happened. We HAD mask mandates, we HAD lockdowns, etc. So we can only go by guessing by what happened to places before such measures were in place and factor in things like the local area/populace, etc.

Also the stats:

As for Israel... no comment on it or any other 'vaxxed population' countries, because that wasn't the goddamn point of the question.

You really do always seem to have a problem with replying to questions asked of you, eh comrade? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Also the stats:

https://peckford42.wordpress.com › 2021 › 08 › 22 › ivermectin-a-success-in-indian-states-where-it-is-used
India's Ivermectin Blackout: Part II By Justus R. Hope, MD Aug 13, 2021 Updated Aug 16, 2021 , The Desert Review, California Delhi Obliterates COVID with Ivermectin "In India — where the Delta variant was first identified and caused a huge outbreak — cases have plunged over the past two months. A similar drop may now…

https://jakartaglobe.id › news › indonesia-claims-success-in-curbing-covid19
Indonesia Claims Success in Curbing Covid-19 BY :LENNY TRISTIA TAMBUN SEPTEMBER 20, 2021 Jakarta. The Indonesian government claimed on Monday the Covid-19 outbreak has been relatively under control as shown by the lowest ever transmission rate of the disease and a steady decline in newly cases and deaths during the past few weeks. Two senior ...

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 09 › sweden-will-end-most-remaining-covid-restrictions-this-month
I did the same for this week, and the results highlight Sweden's astonishing success. Europe is also placing new restrictions on American tourists. The list of restrictions for people traveling from the United States to Europe is growing as European Union members implement new rules amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.npr.org › sections › goatsandsoda › 2021 › 08 › 20 › 1029628471 › highly-vaccinated-israel-is-seeing-a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why
Aug 20, 2021Israel was the first country on Earth to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against COVID-19. Now it has one of the world's highest daily infection rates — an average of nearly 7,500 ...

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 08 › icelands-top-epidemiologist-covid-vaccination-has-not-led-to-herd-immunity
Iceland's top epidemiologist admits the vaccination is not achieving the herd immunity as hoped for: While data shows vaccination is reducing the rate of serious illness due to COVID-19 in Iceland, the country's Chief Epidemiologist Þórólfur Guðnason says it has not led to the herd immunity that experts hoped for.

https://theconversation.com › most-covid-deaths-in-england-now-are-in-the-vaccinated-heres-why-that-shouldnt-alarm-you-163671
More vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of ...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Also the stats:

You should also check out the end the lockdown thread

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Oh? weren't you asking what would have happened if we didn't do what we did versus continuing on the path we are on? Israel, Iceland and others is the path we are on, Sweden and Denmark is the path we should have taken

https://www.citizensjournal.us › covid-doesnt-even-exist-in-fully-normal-sweden-while-deaths-are-skyrocketing-in-fully-vaccinated-israel
Sweden has basically told the Branch Covidians to go to hell, and the result is that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is basically non-existent. Meanwhile in Israel, one of the most "fully vaccinated" countries in the world, the death toll is skyrocketing.

Reactions: taxme

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
https://peckford42.wordpress.com › 2021 › 08 › 22 › ivermectin-a-success-in-indian-states-where-it-is-used
India's Ivermectin Blackout: Part II By Justus R. Hope, MD Aug 13, 2021 Updated Aug 16, 2021 , The Desert Review, California Delhi Obliterates COVID with Ivermectin "In India — where the Delta variant was first identified and caused a huge outbreak — cases have plunged over the past two months. A similar drop may now…

A personal blog reposting stuff from a questionable source. Sorry, not 'proof'.

https://jakartaglobe.id › news › indonesia-claims-success-in-curbing-covid19
Indonesia Claims Success in Curbing Covid-19 BY :LENNY TRISTIA TAMBUN SEPTEMBER 20, 2021 Jakarta. The Indonesian government claimed on Monday the Covid-19 outbreak has been relatively under control as shown by the lowest ever transmission rate of the disease and a steady decline in newly cases and deaths during the past few weeks. Two senior ...

Left leaning - not exactly the greatest with transparency and poor sourcing. Not proof.

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 09 › sweden-will-end-most-remaining-covid-restrictions-this-month
I did the same for this week, and the results highlight Sweden's astonishing success. Europe is also placing new restrictions on American tourists. The list of restrictions for people traveling from the United States to Europe is growing as European Union members implement new rules amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

Conservative website that is questionable in it's content as it likes to mislead. Not proof.

https://www.npr.org › sections › goatsandsoda › 2021 › 08 › 20 › 1029628471 › highly-vaccinated-israel-is-seeing-a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why
Aug 20, 2021Israel was the first country on Earth to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against COVID-19. Now it has one of the world's highest daily infection rates — an average of nearly 7,500 ...

Interesting that you don't mention this, also from the article:

3. If you get infected, being vaccinated helps.

4. Israel's high vaccination rate isn't high enough.

5. Vaccinations are key, but they are not enough.

So I'd say there's more to the story than just the vaccines not working.

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 08 › icelands-top-epidemiologist-covid-vaccination-has-not-led-to-herd-immunity
Iceland's top epidemiologist admits the vaccination is not achieving the herd immunity as hoped for: While data shows vaccination is reducing the rate of serious illness due to COVID-19 in Iceland, the country's Chief Epidemiologist Þórólfur Guðnason says it has not led to the herd immunity that experts hoped for.

https://theconversation.com › most-covid-deaths-in-england-now-are-in-the-vaccinated-heres-why-that-shouldnt-alarm-you-163671
More vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of ...

The only credible link on this post you gave. Interesting at the end of the article:

"The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives."

So what was the point again you were making by posting this link?

My opinion on why the vaccine 'isn't working'? Because there are too many selfish fuckers out there who didn't get it in the mass amount wanted, allowing for breaks in the vaccine itself. Plus the idiocy of some believing that it was going to be a 'cure', when it never was.

That doesn't just go for Joe Stupid but Government Fuckery too.

I also think there are issues with it that we didn't know would come up - like any other new medication. And the rush to get it out there is what caused it. But hey, Trumper was all for rushing the vaccine, and that was fine... until he lost the Election, and suddenly it wasn't.

The BIGGEST issue though is Covid itself. We don't know enough about it still to know what it'll do. It's a 2ish year old virus. You can't predict what it'll do and how things will react with it.

But who cares, right? So long as the 'sheep' don't get the vaccine, stop wearing face diapers, lockdowns stop...

Except... that leads back to the original point; if we hadn't done any of that, how worse off would we be?

Oh? weren't you asking what would have happened if we didn't do what we did versus continuing on the path we are on? Israel, Iceland and others is the path we are on, Sweden and Denmark is the path we should have taken

https://www.citizensjournal.us › covid-doesnt-even-exist-in-fully-normal-sweden-while-deaths-are-skyrocketing-in-fully-vaccinated-israel
Sweden has basically told the Branch Covidians to go to hell, and the result is that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is basically non-existent. Meanwhile in Israel, one of the most "fully vaccinated" countries in the world, the death toll is skyrocketing.

No, I asked what would happen had we not done anything. Period.

As for your link, instantly biased the moment you see 'plandemic'.

Don't bother to try again.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
A personal blog reposting stuff from a questionable source. Sorry, not 'proof'.

Left leaning - not exactly the greatest with transparency and poor sourcing. Not proof.

Conservative website that is questionable in it's content as it likes to mislead. Not proof.

Interesting that you don't mention this, also from the article:

3. If you get infected, being vaccinated helps.​

4. Israel's high vaccination rate isn't high enough.​

5. Vaccinations are key, but they are not enough.​

The only credible link on this post you gave. Interesting at the end of the article:

"The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives."

So what was the point again you were making by posting this link?

My opinion on why the vaccine 'isn't working'? Because there are too many selfish fuckers out there who didn't get it in the mass amount wanted, allowing for breaks in the vaccine itself. Plus the idiocy of some believing that it was going to be a 'cure', when it never was.

That doesn't just go for Joe Stupid but Government Fuckery too.

I also think there are issues with it that we didn't know would come up - like any other new medication. And the rush to get it out there is what caused it. But hey, Trumper was all for rushing the vaccine, and that was fine... until he lost the Election, and suddenly it wasn't.

The BIGGEST issue though is Covid itself. We don't know enough about it still to know what it'll do. It's a 2ish year old virus. You can't predict what it'll do and how things will react with it.

But who cares, right? So long as the 'sheep' don't get the vaccine, stop wearing face diapers, lockdowns stop...

Except... that leads back to the original point; if we hadn't done any of that, how worse off would we be?

No, I asked what would happen had we not done anything. Period.

As for your link, instantly biased the moment you see 'plandemic'.

Don't bother to try again.
Did it matter what links I would have put up? 90+% is not vaccinated enough we all know that Biden is calling for 98% so that's the world goal I would like to know why such a high vaccination percentage for a failed vaccine

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Did it matter what links I would have put up?

You put up one that was valid and honestly it was intersting to read. So guess it mattered, to me anyway.

90+% is not vaccinated enough we all know that Biden is calling for 98% so that's the world goal I would like to know why such a high vaccination percentage for a failed vaccine

It's not a failed vaccine.

People failed.

Pretty simple really.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You put up one that was valid and honestly it was intersting to read. So guess it mattered, to me anyway.

People failed.

Pretty simple really.
How did people fail? The MRNA solution did not live up to the definition of a vaccine (of course it isn't one) But when Scotland' new COVID cases are coming in 2/3 higher in the fully vaccinated of course it failed

If the vaccine isn't a failure why are the fully vaccinated masked up and locked down? Don't tell me you are buying into the saving the unvaxxed narrative, because that fully proves the vaccine failure, natural immunity is the only true inoculant in this plandemic

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC

People failed.

Pretty simple really.
Exactly. I get a solid chuckle whenever I see people posting hospital stats that consist almost entirely of unvaccinated patients as "proof" that the vaccines don't work. Welcome to the age of misinformation.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
How did people fail? The MRNA solution did not live up to the definition of a vaccine (of course it isn't one) But when Scotland' new COVID cases are coming in 2/3 higher in the fully vaccinated of course it failed

If the vaccine isn't a failure why are the fully vaccinated masked up and locked down? Don't tell me you are buying into the saving the unvaxxed narrative, because that fully proves the vaccine failure, natural immunity is the only true inoculant in this plandemic

I actually don't give a flying fart anymore about the 'unvaxxed'. They made that choice, they can fucking deal with the repercussions of that choice. They die, sucks to be them. They have family die? Sucks to be them. They lose their jobs? Sucks to be them. Shut up and move on, that's what they want the rest of us to do, same to them.

People failed because of idiots who believed the conspiracy, who believed the lies, who believed they could go on and it wouldn't matter cause it didn't affect them.

Exactly. I get a solid chuckle whenever I see people posting hospital stats that consist almost entirely of unvaccinated patients as "proof" that the vaccines don't work. Welcome to the age of misinformation.

Oh I found it ironic that in one article cited actually disproved his point and now he's totally blown past that "oh shit" moment and not referencing it what so ever.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
2/3 higher than who ?
The unvaccinated

2021-09-04 · Therefore, according to Public Health Scotland’s own data, the risk of death if infected with Covid-19 is 3.3 times / 230% higher if fully vaccinated compared to being unvaccinated. The data also shows that 6.5% of hospitalisations among the unvaccinated population have resulted in death, whilst 14% of hospitalisations among the fully vaccinated population have resulted in death.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I actually don't give a flying fart anymore about the 'unvaxxed'. They made that choice, they can fucking deal with the repercussions of that choice. They die, sucks to be them. They have family die? Sucks to be them. They lose their jobs? Sucks to be them. Shut up and move on, that's what they want the rest of us to do, same to them.

People failed because of idiots who believed the conspiracy, who believed the lies, who believed they could go on and it wouldn't matter cause it didn't affect them.

Oh I found it ironic that in one article cited actually disproved his point and now he's totally blown past that "oh shit" moment and not referencing it what so ever.
Because you dismissed them doesn't mean they are not true, funny how you dismissed one article and accepted one article from the same news source says a lot.

This does not disprove my point at all

3. If you get infected, being vaccinated helps.

4. Israel's high vaccination rate isn't high enough.

5. Vaccinations are key, but they are not enough.

It raises more questions than it tries to dispel, if you take Vitamins C,D, and K will help fight COVID, 90+% vaccination isn't high enough? What is? I agree vaccinations are key I'm hoping one shows up soon.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
The unvaccinated

2021-09-04 · Therefore, according to Public Health Scotland’s own data, the risk of death if infected with Covid-19 is 3.3 times / 230% higher if fully vaccinated compared to being unvaccinated. The data also shows that 6.5% of hospitalisations among the unvaccinated population have resulted in death, whilst 14% of hospitalisations among the fully vaccinated population have resulted in death.
Sounds like bullshit to me. Can you post a link to that information ?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Sounds like bullshit to me. Can you post a link to that information ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Because you dismissed them doesn't mean they are not true, funny how you dismissed one article and accepted one article from the same news source says a lot.

I didn't dismiss one but accept the other.

The I didn't comment on the second because I already dismissed the source because of bias. Didn't think I'd have to repeat myself for the reason why. Apparently you're too lazy to get that though.

This does not disprove my point at all

3. If you get infected, being vaccinated helps.​

4. Israel's high vaccination rate isn't high enough.​

5. Vaccinations are key, but they are not enough.​

This does not disprove your point at all? You say Vaccines don't work, but this says vaccines help, so... which is it?

It raises more questions than it tries to dispel, if you take Vitamins C,D, and K will help fight COVID,

Really?

Yeah... your opinion doesn't match up actual health studies.

90+% vaccination isn't high enough? What is? I agree vaccinations are key I'm hoping one shows up soon.

Depends on what you mean by high enough - for a total cure? It was never touted as a total cure; idiots just thought it meant cure.

Yep, 90%+ ISN'T high enough? Why, because there are STILL 10%+/- STILL not vaccinated. Which means the virus can mutate. Which means people can still catch it and die. People can still catch it period. 10% can STILL overwhelm a health zone... but "IF" one country could get more than 90%, that's even better than a base of 75%. The more jabbed, the safer.

People didn't expect 100% because again, PEOPLE are stupid and the problem. FFS a lot of places struggle to maintain the BARE MINIMUM.

Because of bullshit like you posted.

Except that one source.

Who said Vaccines still work and properly.

So... what's your issue then?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Did it matter what links I would have put up? 90+% is not vaccinated enough we all know that Biden is calling for 98% so that's the world goal I would like to know why such a high vaccination percentage for a failed vaccine
US Congress. They are one of the largest shareholders of Pfizer. Just see who owns stock elsewhere as well in the Pharmas that are supplying the vaccines and you'll have your answer.

Big Pharma needs/wants a big infusion of cash, just like the computer industry in the 90's with their fake Y2K apocalypse the media was only too happy to push. The difference was with Y2K people had a choice to give their money to the computer industry. With this shit people are being forced to get the vaccine that's being paid for with taxpayer dollars while padding the dividend and share holding profits of the "privileged". Don't you just love it when politicians mandate you to make them and their friends wealthier? I know I do. :mad:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Personally curious about the answer to this question:

If we had done nothing from the start; no masks, no lockdowns, no vaccine (as so many want), where do you think we'd be right now as it pertains to Covid deaths, infected, economy?
Where would we be? Look at AB and SK, that's exactly where we'd be!

Reactions: Serryah