ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Fuk off and go cuddle the asshole if it bothers you so much and spare me the same bullshit he delivers with every post.

The main difference between you and him is about 150 I.Q. points! (and not in your favour) :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Really? Did you miss the part where he has reading issues or is your reading level as poor as his?

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?p=2751221#post2751221

BTW 'back-up' is supposed to be effective rather than confirming the little prick really is a little prick who need a minion like you to fight his battles.

If you were a little brighter you would quickly see it has nothing to do with fighting his battles. He just happens to make a lot of sense.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Kenney stoking Alberta separatism notions: political analyst
Kenny is directly, personally the creator of the current provincial transfer system that all of you traitors think is the ultimate outrage. You sure remind me of the lying separatist weasels in Quebec back forty years ago. The same sort of dishonesty drives you.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you were a little brighter you would quickly see it has nothing to do with fighting his battles. He just happens to make a lot of sense.
Really? Maybe you just have really low standards if this is what you see coming from somebody with an IQ of 150. I would peg it at about 15 as this is 1/100 of very similar posts. Maybe together you can reach 50 and you can bet your ass that is just how I will be treating you until the end of time. Shows you get out of life just what you put into it.

JLM

Don't forget the old saying

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Kenny is directly, personally the creator of the current provincial transfer system that all of you traitors think is the ultimate outrage. You sure remind me of the lying separatist weasels in Quebec back forty years ago. The same sort of dishonesty drives you.
So you think that makes them a asset to Canadians rather than Canada would be much better off if they had left. (a lot faster that the brexit has gone. All that shows is the will of the majority of voters means fuk all to the the minions of the banksters that run the Asylum known as the UK)