9/11, an inside job?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
but again, I digress, sorry.
Don't be sorry, your posts are illuminating and well worth reading.

In fact, I would love to hear more.

I'm an avid hater of flying, lol. There are two modes of flight that I do enjoy, one of which actually excites the hell out me.

First, I love bush planes and pilots. I have no fears about hoping lakes, baron land or dense forest in them old Beavers, Murph's, Cubs, Husky's and Otters Having worked in mining for a few years, I've been bounced around them all at one point or another.

Second is Helo's, now that just gets my heart a pumpin'. Not quite in an exhilarating way, more of a horny lets touch tree tops and loose a few thousand rounds on the enemy kind of pumpin', lol. Having had training as a door gunner/air crew, in my stint in the Canadian Armed Forces. There is absolutely nothing like leaning on the lanyard looking straight out the door at the ground in a hard banked turn, strafing targets at tree top level. Every single time I did it, I would hum "Surfin bird" and got this child like giddiness, that I just can't explain, lol. I get goose bumps just remembering those days, lol.

Anyways, I'm rambling, please by all means, screw the OP and the topic, tell me more about your experiences and flying in general.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Anyways, I'm rambling, please by all means, screw the OP and the topic, tell me more about your experiences and flying in general.

One of these days I'll start work on a book. I could certainly write one right now, but it would be a bit of a rambling thing too 'cause my mind is always going, until its not. I never flew in the military but had lost no less than seven close friends and aquainances in accidents by the time I was 24, one of which was a very close friend, and none of them were being shot at. (however, one fellow I worked with had a close call when he happened to be on the right side of a two hole sh*tter in Black Lake SK but on the wrong side of an angry significant other of someone he had been "seeing", who let loose with a 12 gauge into the left side of the biffy. Sh*thouse luck I'd say.)

In case you've ever seen "Iron Eagle", I bought the original Walkman, I had to spend extra for earbuds that would fit under my Dave Clark headset and would listen to Laura Brannigan while I was on fire patrol. I loved that job. But where the movie is obviously a bit "Hollywood", (It was kind of a make believe teen movie anyway and came out long after I gave up firefighting),I couldn't listen to music while actually bombong fires because it interferes with your timing. I did that in a Single Otter, about the worst thing was getting to the coffee pot after 2 in the afternoon, there was nothing left but about 3 gallons of grounds, yuck, but otherwise almost the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

The other most fun thing was the beast in my avitar. Steam driven as we called it, there were no computers, no flight management systems, Rolls Royce's strapped to the arse of a grain truck, and after years on it you just flew it by, I dunno, you just knew. You learned to calculate fuel burn on the run, we actually had to navigate, you worked on instinct and experience. We took it from the mud strips of the North to Minneapolis, Chicago, and New York in the South. Nothin' says "Canadian" than a jet airplane covered in red mud.:canada:

It is an extremely versatile airplane, and I think Royal Jordanian still uses them to fly into Baghdad because it is the only passenger airplane that can go from 25,000' to landing in under 5 minutes, and do it 10 miles or less, which makes targeting them with SAM's really difficult. I've been able at climb at barber pole, (340 kts+-) at max take off weight at between 5000 - 6000 feet per minute, and descend at over 7000fpm with no excessive deck angles, or even passenger complaints. The Dutch built good stuff. I wonder if Jordanian is hiring, hmmm.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Network Behind 9-11

By: 911insidejob
Tags:

These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered.
- Thomas Paine, "The American Crisis", 1776
This chapter examines an extensive Zionist criminal network, which the evidence indicates is behind the crime of the century. The information in this chapter, which comes from material in the public domain, strongly supports the thesis that senior officers from Israeli military intelligence agencies were the chief architects of the false-flag terror of 9-11.

http://www.bushstole04.com/911/911_architecture.htm

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
An "inside job" in the normal sense just isn't possible. Twenty guys, or was it nineteen guys, managed to get themselves on board four aircraft armed with box cutters. They overpowered the cabin and flight crews and flew the aircraft into WTC buildings, the Pentagon, and crashed the other one into the ground. Where did they need a big conspiracy?
bobnoorduyn has shown us that getting the box cutters on board was certainly possible.

The only areas where I'm a little uncomfortable would be the way that Building 7 crumbled into it's own foot print and the lack of any film or tape footage of the aircraft hitting the Pentagon.

Dont forget how the CIA and FBI managed to sneak in all that plane wreckage and human dna to the pentagon without anyone noticing it.;-)

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I really don't want to get into the mechanics of the event. I'm sufficiently satisfied that planes flew into the buildings, that subsequently caused their collapse.

What I would like to discuss, is who knew what, and when.

The theories of false flag operations, secret societies and so on.

Let's not get into outlandish claims and please, please, please try and use material that isn't based on the premise that Jews control the world. Let's try and dwell in reality for a change.

I'd have an extremely hard time believing that the US government staged 911 as a red flag operation.

At most, I could see the government being aware of an impending attack and choosing to ignore it. And even that I'd have a hard time believing.

That said, I think it should be obvious to most that the US government was quick to exploit the attack to its own political advantage by trying to intertwine it with Iraq having WMD's, etc.

My guess would be that the US government played no role in the attacks, and would likely have tried to prevent the attacks if at all possible; but after the fact, then used them for their own political gain with Iraq and to a lesser degree Afghanistan.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Ahnode Shortzpecker did it all by himself. There was no conspiracy.
He flew one plane into a building jumped out a window, leaped on board another plane and ran it into a building, Leaped out a window and drove a plane into the Pentagon. And what squished WTC7 was when the Terminator leaped out the one building and landed on the roof of WTC7. I think he also mangled a few Aliens and Predators between flights and leaps.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
David Hume wrote an article on miracles and his reasoning stands against 9/11 too.

There were, in the official explanation, so many firsts and unusual events of a kind that to call them miracles isn't slightly a stretch (in fact the perpetrators and their fanatic supporters do not doubt that they were indeed miracles) that the falsehood of the official explanation would seem far more reasonable and less of a miracle. This isn't to say I know what happened but only that through simple reasoning the official explanation couldn't possibly be true, and if it were true, then the entire order of the universe would have to be different than it is currently observed to be - which would be a greater miracle, and therefore is unacceptable to the discerning mind.

It is possible to demonstrate that 9/11 didn't happen, as officially explained, with logic. That doesn't mean that it can be demonstrated what actually did happen. This, IMO, is where conspiracy people make an error. I don't know what happened and most probably never will, however, what we were told is definitely not what happened.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I agree that the official tale is exactly that, a tale. My problem is that the conspiracy nuts haven't come up with a viable alternative as to what happened.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I agree that the official tale is exactly that, a tale. My problem is that the conspiracy nuts haven't come up with a viable alternative as to what happened.

There is absolutely no way they could. It is a ridiculous task. They can only speculate inductively on what may have happened but such speculation only makes them look foolish and plays into the hands of the people that provided the official false explanation. The only solution is for people to demand an investigation and I don't think that is ever going to happen or, at this late date, is even possible.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why should anybody, other than yourself, be doing your homework ?

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There is LOTS of fantastic proveable information out there that opposes the Ali Baba theme. Sort it out and you'll find things just don't fit.

Have fun and keep the Kubler-Ross model in mind.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

ALAN HART: BREAKS SILENCE ABOUT 9/11 ON THE KEVIN BARRETT SHOW

Tags: 911
ISRAEL
Regarding 9/11, Hart suggested that while there may have been some original terrorist plot conceived by fellow-travelers of Osama Bin Laden, the Israeli Mossad, with its near-total penetration of Middle Eastern governments and terrorist groups alike, would have quickly detected and hijacked the operation to its own ends, orchestrating a spectacularly successful attack on America designed to be blamed on its Arab and Muslim enemies. Hart added that the Mossad operation that became 9/11 would have been aided and abetted by certain corrupt American leaders.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
ALAN HART: BREAKS SILENCE ABOUT 9/11 ON THE KEVIN BARRETT SHOW

Tags: 911
ISRAEL
Regarding 9/11, Hart suggested that while there may have been some original terrorist plot conceived by fellow-travelers of Osama Bin Laden, the Israeli Mossad, with its near-total penetration of Middle Eastern governments and terrorist groups alike, would have quickly detected and hijacked the operation to its own ends, orchestrating a spectacularly successful attack on America designed to be blamed on its Arab and Muslim enemies. Hart added that the Mossad operation that became 9/11 would have been aided and abetted by certain corrupt American leaders.
Really. All he's doing is relying on other people's expertise and coming up with his own hypothesis. Big deal. His "evidence" is no better than any other nut's evidence.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
SEC: Government Destroyed Documents Regarding Pre-9/11 Put Options

Tags:
The SEC responded:
This letter is in response to your request seeking access to and copies of the documentary evidence referred to in footnote 130 of Chapter 5 of the September 11 (9/11) Commission Report.
We have been advised that the potentially responsive records have been destroyed.
If the SEC had responded by producing documents showing that the pre-9/11 put options had an innocent explanation (such as a hedge made by a smaller airline), that would be understandable.
If the SEC had responded by saying that the documents were classified as somehow protecting proprietary financial information, I wouldn't like it, but I would at least understand the argument.
But destroyed? Why?