9/11, an inside job?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Only the stupid or the guilty profess belief in the official 911 report, and both types regularly sell there own flesh and blood for the smiles and head pats of the elite.
It isn't hard to keep a secret when evidence of your guilt is a matter of third party records. There was ample oportunity to salt the buildings with explosives WTC7 was certainly loaded and wired on the day 9/11 or in advance. Just that one building alone paints the whole episode as rigged demolition. Now the stupid can add their worthless two cents. How do you spell conspiracy-------------Israel

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Only the stupid or the guilty profess belief in the official 911 report, and both types regularly sell there own flesh and blood for the smiles and head pats of the elite.
It isn't hard to keep a secret when evidence of your guilt is a matter of third party records. There was ample oportunity to salt the buildings with explosives WTC7 was certainly loaded and wired on the day 9/11 or in advance. Just that one building alone paints the whole episode as rigged demolition. Now the stupid can add their worthless two cents. How do you spell conspiracy-------------Israel

But of course.

"salt the buildings with explosives..." CLASSIC!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
But of course.

"salt the buildings with explosives..." CLASSIC!
One has to wonder what people think when they see people toting explosives into a building and wrapping the support columns and stuff on the upper floors with it (remember the conspiracy nuts claiming puffs of smoke and dust from the uppers floors around the impact zones were from explosives?).

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
When you see a demolition you assume that explosives were used. The planes were just props, big aluminum bags of kerosene, only enough fuel to scorch the paint and nothing else. The physics say demolition the chemistry says demolition the insurance payout says demolition the invasion occupation and destruction of Iraq and Afghanistan and the pending destruction of Iran all supply ample motive to take the case to trial with very reasonable chance of convictions.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
When you see a demolition you assume that explosives were used. The planes were just props, big aluminum bags of kerosene, only enough fuel to scorch the paint and nothing else. The physics say demolition the chemistry says demolition the insurance payout says demolition the invasion occupation and destruction of Iraq and Afghanistan and the pending destruction of Iran all supply ample motive to take the case to trial with very reasonable chance of convictions.
lol Good luck with that.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
You better hope that trial happens AnnaG because if it dosn't very few of us will survive what comes next. Stop them now or watch all our children die in the maintenance the ruling elites.
Oh, yeah, the lizard people from planet Xkwhrgfjrtnv are replacing our leaders with their own people and are gonna use us as farm animals for them to eat. I forgot, sorry.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
One has to wonder what people think when they see people toting explosives into a building and wrapping the support columns and stuff on the upper floors with it (remember the conspiracy nuts claiming puffs of smoke and dust from the uppers floors around the impact zones were from explosives?).

It was a Black Ops thaaang.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You better hope that trial happens AnnaG because if it dosn't very few of us will survive what comes next. Stop them now or watch all our children die in the maintenance the ruling elites.

I second...

Good luck with that. :lol:

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Oh, yeah, the lizard people from planet Xkwhrgfjrtnv are replacing our leaders with their own people and are gonna use us as farm animals for them to eat. I forgot, sorry.

Now we know the truth, you forgot your mission. :lol:
V’s Hypnotic Alien Leader Demands Submission.

Who is Anna and what does she want? The quick answer: She’s an alien Visitor overseeing a fleet of spaceships hovering above 29 world capitals, and all she wants is peace, love and fresh water.

Read More http://www.wired.com/underwire/2009/11/review-v/#ixzz0jhXEYKJv

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

Oh yes, you and Bill Maker the comic turned expert on everything.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Hey! I saw that show on TV too... V right?
lol Yup. :D I think I look kind of cool, in a hypnotic way, yes?

Last edited:

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible

Last updated at 22:52pm on 03.03.07 Add your view

Enlarge the picture to see how 'autoland' will work

A hijack-proof piloting system for airliners is being developed to prevent terrorists repeating the 9/11 outrages.
The mechanism is designed to make it impossible to crash the aircraft into air or land targets - and enable the plane to be flown by remote control from the ground in the event of an emergency.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible| News | This is London

That is still in the experimental stage, but one of the worst kept secrets in the conspiracy theory realm dealing with automation involves this incident:

YouTube - Air France Crash

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
The test with a load of fuel was made in 1984 so I would hardly say 20 years later would make it an experimental project.

Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but what I'm saying is that this incident was kind of proof that our reliance on automation and technology was seriously flawed. Airbus designed the pilot out of the loop to eliminate "pilot error", and just introduced computer error into the loop. I don't doubt that they are trying to develop hijack proof software, however, that sort of thing wasn't on the radar ten years ago. But trust me when I say that all the computer magic in place today, and that still being developed, is mainly to maximize efficiency, to cram as much aluminum into as little airspace as possible. Pilots have to program ever increasingly complex flight management systems, possibly sacrificing the actual management of the airplane. The Colgan Air accident in Buffalo has been repeated in pilot check flights in simulators on many occasions, both before and after the fact, and what they were doing was fairly routine. Though there were many causal factors in that incident, including fatigue, the task of programming flight management systems is a very distracting task that leads to the crew mismanaging the airplane. In that case the autopilot tried to maintain altitude with insufficient power to do so and stalled, the pilot reacted incorrectly exacerbating the problem with disastrous results. It is a scenario that has turned up in simulator sessions over and over, with technology being more of a distraction, an impediment even, rather than a tool.

Believe me too when I say that because of cost and time constraints, more time is spent in training dealing with the correct programming of flight management systems than having to deal with unususal emergencies and actual hand flying. But hey, everyone wants that $49 fare to Newark, so the airlines have to skimp somwhere, you do get what you pay for, but again, I digress, sorry.