9/11, an inside job?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Not proof of anything, but Larry Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center, needed all the WTC buildings to be down to make way for new construction. He had even insured all the buildings against terrorist attack for 3.2 billion dollars but that was merely a coincidence.......I'll go get my foil hat...:roll:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not proof of anything, but Larry Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center, needed all the WTC buildings to be down to make way for new construction. He had even insured all the buildings against terrorist attack for 3.2 billion dollars but that was merely a coincidence.......I'll go get my foil hat...:roll:
Wrap your drivers in foil so you can unwrap it when a cop is right there (check-stop or whatever) and watch his expression ........... you might want to video tap it in case something goes wrong with the joke.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I heard that the regular postman got pissed off because an employee in the WTC called him a name. That postie did it, I bet. lol
Pick a motive. Any motive.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Fact number one built in New York City
Fact number two construction Mafia controlled
Fact number three not all material made it into the buildings
Fact number four inspectors bribed which meant not to building code
Fact number five major terrorist explosion in underground ten years earlier
Fact number six those buildings would have fallen down eventually

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Film footage appears to show the buildings imploding rather than expoding. The planes gave the image of them exploding to try to give credence to the idea that it was just caused by the planes.

I'm not sure what you mean. It looked to me like the buildings exploded. If you watch the footage of the towers collapsing, you'll see debris exploding out of the towers and flying hundreds of feet. Part of it of course is the compression caused by the floors coming down from above like a big piston.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I do think that Obama as was everyone else was surprised at the damage resulting from the attack. No one expected that to happen.

I certainly hope you mean Osama and not Obama. Or are you implying a conspiracy that was so far flung that it defies the imagination?

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
As I said before, I was involved in things that required my presence in Washington for a lot of time. If you think of Ottawa as the town that fun forgot, the US capital has that in spades, (or at least did for the time I was there). After seeing how things work in government I am surprised they can run a country at all, here or there. If there is a coverup, for which I have seen no evidence, it would be most likely to cover the arses of those who failed to;
- see the obvious coming, (which I think everyone did but didn't know how to prevent it).
- upon seeing what was coming, take action to prevent it, which goes to point one.
- act decicively and in a way to mitigate further damage once event unfolded and get accurate information out as it became available, which of course could be career killers.

As I see it, it is much like proving how off guard you were when Pearl Harbour was attacked, when in fact they did have plenty of information, but no one knew how to interpret it properly; and who wants to take the fall for that?. I can imagine the only worse position to be in than the operator of the new fangled radar thingy who actually saw the Japanese squadron on the screen would have been the commander who told him to disregard it because it was probably giving false information or it was one of their own squadrons. It is no different than folks who know exactly where they are and ignore the "TOO LOW TERRAIN, TOO LOW TERRAIN, WHOOOP WHOOOP PULL UP" and then...

Reactions: CDNBear