9/11, an inside job?

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
I'm not sure what you mean. It looked to me like the buildings exploded. If you watch the footage of the towers collapsing, you'll see debris exploding out of the towers and flying hundreds of feet. Part of it of course is the compression caused by the floors coming down from above like a big piston.
Maybe it depends on what you get sent to you Juan. All the mail I have received regarding this issue clearly shows the towers falling straight down or imploding. Naturally at some point there is some debris from other areas but generally, all you notice is a complete drop from top to bottom. When the planes hit some of the stuff would naturally be flying around but not enough of the bldgs. had pieces flying. They were dropping.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OK folks, I guess some of you missed that part of the OP that said the mechanics of it aren't at issue here.

So lets say for argument sake, the buildings fell because they were rigged to do so. That should take some pressure off the heads of some people. And to those of you that don't buy that part of the story, my apologies. But lets just move on to the players and the play and why the towers were brought down.

Because that is what I wanted to try and get at here.
You could say that about anything....like the election of GWB....was it rigged?
Of course not....but you could make a case for it with all the mistakes made with voting machines and those little bits paper..
I watched "hacking Democracy" on HBO years ago. It prompted me to do something I hadn't done since I was an activist, write the Feds.

I wrote a detailed letter to Elections Canada, detailing why and how I believed black box voting was a vile system and should never be implemented in Canada.

That said, do I think that there was the potential for rigging and criminal action? Absolutely. Do I think it took place? Undecided, not enough evidence. But it did raise some serious questions that no one seems to want to answer.

..whatever they were called.
Chads, lol.

"....thus I believe that would be a grammar issue."

For a superior being you claim to be your response is a pathetic and spectacular cop-out.
Are you still not looking for a "pissing" contest YJ?

How about you take a day or two to rejoin reality and/or let the meds catch up to you. Then come back a happy reasoned man. This bitter little old man schtick is boring and tiresome.

When did errant typography and/or errors in spelling become an issue for anything other than school or nit-pickers?
When YJ's feeling have been bruised.

I tend to rule out conspiracies for a couple reasons:

1) I've worked with heat treatments of steel and mechanical/materials engineering personnel (doing stress calcs etc) enough that I have no doubt the heat of the fires of those planes would have been enough to destabilize the twin towers, especially when you consider the load above the impact/fires. Once the tops collapsed, it was a domino all the way down
I too have an extensive knowledge and working experience with steel. I full concur.

2) The number of people who would have had to be "in the know" and keep their mouths shut in the face of the raw emotion of the day is too large. One example: how many people would have been needed to plant explosives or ignore them in their regular duties before the detonations? 9/11 was just too big for me to buy that the US gov't had anything to do with it.
Another huge question, but there have been some startling accusations made, I'll get to that at the end of this post.

Wait, I'm getting to that.

Goody...the voice of dark basements has arrived.

And surrounded by used tissues, empty tissue boxes and spent tubes of Jergens.
I doubt if that was the idea of the thread in the first place. lol
You know what mhz, I'm going to give you props for actually grasping that, well done.

Not proof of anything, but Larry Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center, needed all the WTC buildings to be down to make way for new construction. He had even insured all the buildings against terrorist attack for 3.2 billion dollars but that was merely a coincidence.......I'll go get my foil hat...:roll:
I can understand that he would do that...someone just blow up the basement a few years earlier...:roll:

OK, please excuse the nutter in me, I'm going to post a video. I started following Alex Jones, not because I believe that the end all of evidence comes from him. But because he was the purveyor of most of the material the foilers threw at us non believers.

As is my usual MO, I pay close attention to the opposition. In so doing, I would take his "facts" and look for evidence to prove him wrong. At first some of the more outlandish claims were easy.

Now here's where my problem lies, I'm having difficulty quashing some of his assertions and his facts seem sound.

In order to maintain impartiality, I will not divulge where my queries lie, and would like to just keep the thread on track discussing the motives of 9/11. Not the event itself, please.

Here's a couple videos, that I respectfully ask, you watch in their entirety, as to be able to address the material conveyed within them.

YouTube - EndGame HQ full length version

YouTube - Fall of the Republic HQ full length version

YouTube - The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length

I do not endorse the validity or accuracy of these videos in any way. And only ask that you watch them objectively, and give critic thought to the material contained within.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You know what mhz, I'm going to give you props for actually grasping that, well done.

Here's a couple videos, that I respectfully ask, you watch in their entirety, as to be able to address the material conveyed within them.
There probably isn't a poster here that wouldn't have had the same conclusion 2.3na after reading your title for the thread. Anyway lets keep the barbs to the other thread.

I have watched those on the last few months. The biggest changes in those from earlier versions is they deal more with who the 'culprits' were than any startling new development in the crime solved aspect.. Along with you, my view is not 100% behind all the 'motives' and/or mechanics of how it could be accomplished with it leaning, however it is more similar than apart. Your stipulation of staying away from the mechanics is a little difficult to do because this thread is trying to stand up a lot of dominoes that resulted in the towers claiming about the same number of lives as Pearl Harbor I. A similar event should have a similar effect if a war in foreign lands is the objective, it did war was now supported by the public, the proof was a 300 or so page Patriot Law was there for the signing in an impossibly short time and passed without examination of any kind. Part of the chain of dominoes was the hi-jacked air-craft, without examination of how that could be pulled off it is hard to pin the tail on anybody connected to 911.
You are also going to run into something else, the names involved in 911 are involved in a lot of other things to, all those relationship end at some point. Another interesting vid is The Ring, JFK does a speech on secret societies, those societies existed long before that speech was given and the exist in the same fashion today. Part of the argument by the truthers is the planes could not be taken over by remote control without a lot of people being involved. To recap and make brief, the craft could be electronically be hi-jacked and fed a pre-programed fight path. The electronic part could even have been NORAD telling them they had to (a) turn off their transponder because of the war-games that they just became part of (till their normal course took them out of the area) and 'control' was given back to them. or (b) somebody did break the door down at that time and turn the planes around. I would go with (a) as being more likely and it required almost nobody to execute once the data was there to do the actual flying.

Boeing could have that capability installed into the software of every plane they sell. Even they might not know of a back-door that can be opened only if the 'hijack' button is pushed by a human in the cockpit.

In the 'movie' Hindsight the human pilots would have been briefed about the war games going on and that they 'might' (lotto draw) become part of the war-games by becoming a 'hijacked passenger plane. Thier part was to test the fighter response time and the 'new and improved software defenses', to do that they would have to hit the 'hijack' button for the 45min exercise. All this happens except the fighters showing up, when the craft does the 180 the real human pilots try and gain control but can't and the patsi hi-jackers go into panic mode because their plane is being hi-jacked before they can hi-jack it once it lands but before it gets off to the terminal. At that time their training would have allowed them to taxi the plane to where it was to be parked for the rest of the operation. At the actual target the navigation would be by a local beacon. The 360 at the Pentagon was to line it up on that very narrow radio wave.

That is an example of how I differ from the vids

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Might I suggest leaving all the vids running at the same in loop mode and for sleep turn down the volume two notches only, any more and the 'self induced' night dreams come in color and stereo rather than B&W with only static and the occasional heart-rendering scream. Three or fours days down the road you will be able to understand their side of the story.

Anyway the reason for the bump. Bear, you mentioned writing letters to the the Feds some time back, all digs aside if you had come up with a valid point that helped your case that would have not resulted in a reply directly to you but you can bet your life that 10 government lawyers spent many hours making sure a Judge would support your valid claim. Since I know zilch about what your petitions were about I could be wrong but I know how my side works, if we can't find a common enemy we will turn on ourselves rather than live in peace.

It is like that gentle looking older gal that was introducing the speaker in a film and she said something like. "and here's XXXXXX to explain how truly fuked we are", truth comes from where least expected.

Last edited:

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
In the 'movie' Hindsight the human pilots would have been briefed about the war games going on and that they 'might' (lotto draw) become part of the war-games by becoming a 'hijacked passenger plane. Thier part was to test the fighter response time and the 'new and improved software defenses', to do that they would have to hit the 'hijack' button for the 45min exercise. All this happens except the fighters showing up, when the craft does the 180 the real human pilots try and gain control but can't and the patsi hi-jackers go into panic mode because their plane is being hi-jacked before they can hi-jack it once it lands but before it gets off to the terminal. At that time their training would have allowed them to taxi the plane to where it was to be parked for the rest of the operation. At the actual target the navigation would be by a local beacon. The 360 at the Pentagon was to line it up on that very narrow radio wave.

That is an example of how I differ from the vids

The problem with a lot of theories is what makes money in Hollyweird, where Mythbusters meets MacGyver. Where theories work 100% of the time on celluloid or are tested under controlled environments and are only somewhat "busted". Sometimes the totally "busted" myths do actually work under some strange circumstances, all of which give rise to such franchises such as the aforementiond MacGyver, Bruce Willis' DieHard, all the 007 movies, and so on.

The flight crews were represented by two groups, American by the Allied Pilots' Association, and United by the Air Line Pilots Association International. There have been ongoing battles that involve management sending aircraft out after having routine heavy maintenence being performed without a test flight. Neither group would allow the experimental "testing" of some remote control and/or intercept response for any reason whatsoever on a revenue flight, let alone getting out of their seat in so doing. That would be a asinine as asking Joe Sixpack to light his house on fire, with him and his family in it, to test the response time of the firetrucks.

Could it work? Sure. But the stars just don't align that often, and even if they did, it sure couldn't have been kept secret.

As in all theories and myths there is a grain of truth and fact, but only enough to provide the hook, and a lot of people bite.

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
So far. MHz, all you've done is shown why people should be suspicious of the official story. You haven't shown how all the factors you mention corelate into something rational. And I doubt anyone in their right mind accepts the official story anyway, so you haven't accomplished anything.

oh please you people are pathetic believe on believe to believe the us government is hiding information on 9/11 .

anyways i wouldn't be talking when one of those terrorist flew in thanks to you guys...

big ass hyprocites.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
oh please you people are pathetic believe on believe to believe the us government is hiding information on 9/11 .
This is a discussion on that fact, not a condemnation, please try and focus on that.
anyways i wouldn't be talking when one of those terrorist flew in thanks to you guys...
Do I really have to verbally smack you around with the fact that this has been proven to be false so many times that it should be common knowledge for most single celled organisms?

big ass hyprocites.
Critter, I'm trying to communicate with you, I'm hoping other will to. You are not bringing much to the table other then negativity. Please, for the sake of your own feelings, try not to stir the hornets nest.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The problem with a lot of theories is what makes money in Hollyweird, where Mythbusters meets MacGyver.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible

Last updated at 22:52pm on 03.03.07 Add your view

Enlarge the picture to see how 'autoland' will work

A hijack-proof piloting system for airliners is being developed to prevent terrorists repeating the 9/11 outrages.
The mechanism is designed to make it impossible to crash the aircraft into air or land targets - and enable the plane to be flown by remote control from the ground in the event of an emergency.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible| News | This is London

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

I agree. We all know that it was because of Canada that these terrorists were in the US, living and taking flying lessons, for months, if not years.

I, as a Canadian, take full responsibility for the fact that US law enforcement officials knew about them, and their whereabouts, and decided they weren't worth keeping track of, so they stopped worrying about it.

Blame Canada, of course.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I agree. We all know that it was because of Canada that these terrorists were in the US, living and taking flying lessons, for months, if not years.

I, as a Canadian, take full responsibility for the fact that US law enforcement officials knew about them, and their whereabouts, and decided they weren't worth keeping track of, so they stopped worrying about it.

Blame Canada, of course.

It's Critter. Take it with a grain of salt.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Blame Canada, of course.

8O Half of NORAD is in North Bay, Ontario, Canada.... Egad! They're onto us