61% of blacks say US race relations getting worse

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Absolutely! The media goes after this information all the time and they do not stop. During the 2008 Presidential Election the media even tried to blame John McCain for the fire on the USS Forestall in the 60's because a rocket hit his plane while he was sitting in it. Or when Dan Rather ran a fabricated story on George Bush's military records. Or how about Harry Reid saying that Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes with no evidence save that someone told him. What about Swift Boat and John Kerry? To this day they talk about JFK and his affairs.

All those stories had traction except maybe the USS Forestall fire.

We could go on and on and on.

But keeping bringing up race. It clearly comforts you.

This is pretty weak. The question was not about if anyone else in politics had ever been the subject of attacks.

The question is if it would have gained as much traction as it did if he were white.

We are talking about people who still to this day do not believe that this man is American. What other president has had to deal with questions so basic for so long? You honestly don't think this has anything to do with the color of his skin and the sound of his name?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Did Obama do anything to bring this heat on him? Like claim to have a high GPA?

His votaries and acolytes call him the "light worker." Personally, I don't think Obama is intellectually curious.

This is pretty weak. The question was not about if anyone else in politics had ever been the subject of attacks.

The question is if it would have gained as much traction as it did if he were white.

We are talking about people who still to this day do not believe that this man is American. What other president has had to deal with questions so basic for so long? You honestly don't think this has anything to do with the color of his skin and the sound of his name?

Actually, the question is about the disclosure of information necessary for a full evaluation of the president. Motive is irrelevant.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Some angles, but not all. The existence and utility of Affirmative Action is a legitimate subject for discussion.

Assuming that he was the beneficiary of affirmative action because he is black is racist. There is no getting around that.

Notice how I phrased my response to you. I didn't use the word "released." I used the word "disclosed." There is a material difference between the two. Why haven't Obama's academic records been disclosed by someone? Is it because he is an historic figure?

I would say that it is most likely because it is illegal to do so. It sucks the Bush that someone leaked his records, but that certainly isn't standard operating procedure.

Last edited:

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I'm inclined to think his administration will become known to history as the manufacturers of The American Nightmare. Seriously, it won't take three months to wreak the weakened nation. Food riots before spring, all over the western world.

There's probably more truth in your post than any of us realize. Canadians would be alarmed at the growth of homelessness in California. It's frightening. Obama has been good economically for rich people, and perhaps psychologically for poor people. But he has been deadly for the working and middle classes. They're shrinking.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Actually, the question is about the disclosure of information necessary for a full evaluation of the president. Motive is irrelevant.

Lol, I think I know what the question is, since I am the one who asked the question to which he is responding to.

Why didn't people feel it was necessary to get all sorts of documentation on if other presidents were actually citizens, or if they were Muslim or not?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Assuming that he was the beneficiary of affirmative action because he is black is racist. There is no getting around that.

How does one dispel such racism toward the president? It would be easy to do so. Disclosure would silence his critics on this point or it would confirm their fears. Why hasn't there been disclosure?

I would say that it is most likely because it is illegal to do so. It sucks the Bush that someone leaked his records, but that certainly is't standard operating procedure.

You are correct about it being Standard Operating Procedure for past presidents in the modern era. That raises the question of why there has been no disclosure concerning Obama's academic records. People are protecting Obama because of his race. What other valid reason could account for the new practice of nondisclosure in the case of Obama?

Lol, I think I know what the question is, since I am the one who asked the question to which he is responding to.

I'm just helping you refine your question. :)

Why didn't people feel it was necessary to get all sorts of documentation on if other presidents were actually citizens, or if they were Muslim or not?

Maybe it's because he is an Islamophile? Maybe it's because his father and stepfather were Muslims. Maybe it's because of the Islamic tradition of tracing lineage through the father. Maybe it's because he was raised for part of his childhood in a Muslim country.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
How does one dispel such racism toward the president? It would be easy to do so. Disclosure would silence his critics on this point or it would confirm their fears. Why hasn't there been disclosure?

We already know quite well that it wont silence critics. Multiple forms of his birth certificate have been released and people still don't think he is American.

The guy can't live his life giving into racist idiots at every turn.

You are correct about it being Standard Operating Procedure for past presidents in the modern era. That raises the question of why there has been no disclosure concerning Obama's academic records. People are protecting Obama because of his race. What other valid reason could account for the new practice of nondisclosure in the case of Obama?

Lol, isn't. It isn't standard operating procedure. Bush refused to release his records as well.

It is a sad state of affairs if you assume that breaking the law, as was done when someone leaked Bush's transcripts, should be the standard, and something must be wrong if the law is not broken again.

Releasing confidential personal information is a big deal.

Maybe it's because he is an Islamophile? Maybe it's because his father and stepfather were Muslims. Maybe it's because of the Islamic tradition of tracing lineage through the father. Maybe it's because he was raised for part of his childhood in a Muslim country.

Islamophile? It this seriously part of your argument about how this stuff isn't racist?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
There's probably more truth in your post than any of us realize. Canadians would be alarmed at the growth of homelessness in California. It's frightening. Obama has been good economically for rich people, and perhaps psychologically for poor people. But he has been deadly for the working and middle classes. They're shrinking.

I know since the task for a long time now has been the establishment of the two class system which is a math certainty right now as we converse, there is no reverse gear, it was never intended that there should be one.
28 Signs That The Middle Class Is Heading Toward Extinction

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As far as I know there are three prerequisites for being U.S. President
1. You have to be an American
2. You have to have attained the age of 35 years.
3. You have to be nominated.

Anything else should be nobody's business!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Ok then... the answer is yes. It would have gained a lot of traction if he was white. One need only look back at history to confirm that.

His votaries and acolytes call him the "light worker." Personally, I don't think Obama is intellectually curious.

Well I knew the answer... he claimed to have a high GPA according to his Biographer. People are fact checking.

They do! They skim the top and dredge the bottom looking for anything and everything.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
That's just rhetoric. Obama held himself out as an historical figure, and used it to his advantage to quell opposition. Moreover, he won't release his academic records.

The accusation of racism is used by the left as a sword to disempower, delegitimize, and marginalize those who oppose conventional leftism.

Sounds like racist talk to me. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The guy can't live his life giving into racist idiots at every turn.

Interesting... usually when white people call others racist over and over they are overcompensating for their own racism.

Interesting.

I wonder if you have any black friends?

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Ok then... the answer is yes. It would have gained a lot of traction if he was white. One need only look back at history to confirm that.

Ok, where should I look to see an example of something so basic being questioned about a President even after proof has been presented. Stuff like "is he a citizen" and "is he Muslim".

They do! They skim the top and dredge the bottom looking for anything and everything.

I have honestly never seen similar questions asked for so long about any other president. I'd love to hear your examples if you have them though.

Interesting... usually when white people call others racist over and over they are overcompensating for their own racism.

Interesting.

I wonder if you have any black friends?

Lol, have you seriously ever heard that before or are you just co-opting and bastardizing the line that everyone says about people who accuse other people of being gay?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ok, where should I look to see an example of something so basic being questioned about a President even after proof has been presented. Stuff like "is he a citizen" and "is he Muslim".

We're talking about his transcripts. No need to broaden the topic because then we have to broaden the subject on all Presidents and Presidential Candidates.

I have honestly never seen similar questions asked for so long about any other president. I'd love to hear your examples if you have them though.

Romney's tax records... they wanted all of them and hounded him unmercifully until he released them.

Bush's Military records

Kerry's Military Records

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Why won't Stephen Harper release his transcripts or his birth certificate? Is he even human? How do we know without medical records?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Lol, have you seriously ever heard that before or are you just co-opting and bastardizing the line that everyone says about people who accuse other people of being gay?

Well known.

Interesting. You haven't answered. Very interesting.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
We're talking about his transcripts. No need to broaden the topic because then we have to broaden the subject on all Presidents and Presidential Candidates.

The question about his citizenship was quite explicitly part of what I asked about in the first place. Feel free to go back and check if you want.

Romney's tax records... they wanted all of them and hounded him unmercifully until he released them.

Bush's Military records

Kerry's Military Records

That isn't basic stuff at all. None of that questions if they are a citizen or if they are lying about their religion.

Obama released all the information that you mention there anyways.

When it comes to school records, Bush also chose not to release his records.

Well known.

Haha, oh brother. That is a fun saying you made up there, but it doesn't really make all that much sense.

Regardless, I will be happy to mail you my certificate of black friendship if you provide me with your address.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Well known.

Here's a couple of typical leftards..........

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The question about his citizenship was quite explicitly part of what I asked about in the first place. Feel free to go back and check if you want.

Oh... good idea...

Here you go...

Can you clearly explain why people were demanding his college records?

You lose again! Thanks for playing!

Haha, oh brother. That is a fun saying you made up there, but it doesn't really make all that much sense.

Regardless, I will be happy to mail you my certificate of black friendship if you provide me with your address.
Sure it does. You know it does.

And you don't want to answer?

Hmmm.. interesting. Sounds as if you are overcompensating for your racism.

Here's a couple of typical leftards..........

Just because they support Obama's policies they believe it exonerates them from a lifetime of racism.

That's what all the libtards say around here in Libtard Nation...

"I can't be a racist... I voted for Obama."

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Oh... good idea...

Here you go...

You lose again! Thanks for playing!

Lol, that was not my original post and it wasn't even directed at you.

This is the post you are looking for.

Do you think the whole "Birther" movement would have gained so much traction if he were white? Would people be questioning his college credentials?

Certainly not everyone who disagrees with him is racist, but race was obviously part of the issue for all too many people.

Sure it does. You know it does.

And you don't want to answer?

Hmmm.. interesting. Sounds as if you are overcompensating for your racism.

Lol, how can one be accused of not wanting to answer and overcompensating at the same time? You might need to pick an angle here.

Just because they support Obama's policies they believe it exonerates them from a lifetime of racism.

That's what all the libtards say around here in Libtard Nation...

"I can't be a racist... I voted for Obama."

This seems to be your exact line of thought with you questions about if I have black friends or not.

Nobody wants to be the idiot going around saying "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black".

Last edited: