2SLGBTQQIA+

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
BREAKING: Audrey E. Hale, the 28-year-old woman who identifies as he/him and uses the name "Aiden," is identified as the now-deceased suspect who shot up a Christian school in Tennessee, killing 6, including 3 children. The killings follow the state banning the medical transitioning of minors & adult cabaret (drag) performances in front of children

Forehead Nose Cheek Lip Chin

It'll be OK, harry. Manly men are still way ahead in the mass murder game.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is this about serving the community or not? If reading to children is so fucking important to them they can volunteer and read to children without the costume and war paint.

What was wrong with lesbian librarians reading books to kids like they have been for centuries?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Anger (or frustration) can also be due to the lack of common sense & could also be the result of stupidity; nothing to do with fear at all. Just sayin...
As a sane "breeder" it is difficult to understand a mental health issue such as dysphoria especially when its demanded that I not only accept it as normal but to enable the dysphoric person to slide deeper into the abyss.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
As a sane "breeder" it is difficult to understand a mental health issue such as dysphoria especially when its demanded that I not only accept it as normal but to enable the dysphoric person to slide deeper into the abyss.
Exactly. On a radio program this morning actually, this very topic was discussed and there was a POV that I hadn't thought of or even realized. The "trans community" are "demanding" that we call them whatever, confusing language, but god forbid we say anything other than what they want because we're at risk of losing pretty much everything.

We usually refer to ourselves as singular but they, the "trans people" (likely white Liberals) want to confuse things by changing the "meaning" of words by using the "plural" or some other made up word to identify themselves. Can you imagine reading an article where the use of pronouns based on trans identity and using their pronouns the way they want - how would anyone make any sense of said article? We cannot accept this - accurate communication is essential and without that, we're doomed.

We cannot accept "compelled" speech because if we do, then we can't have "free" speech and no one will know exactly what is going on. This is exactly what the Leftists want - to create chaos & confusion. (no Democrats are in existence anymore & if there are any, they're cowards). The Democrats used to actually stand for something - not any more.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Exactly. On a radio program this morning actually, this very topic was discussed and there was a POV that I hadn't thought of or even realized. The "trans community" are "demanding" that we call them whatever, confusing language, but god forbid we say anything other than what they want because we're at risk of losing pretty much everything.

We usually refer to ourselves as singular but they, the "trans people" (likely white Liberals) want to confuse things by changing the "meaning" of words by using the "plural" or some other made up word to identify themselves. Can you imagine reading an article where the use of pronouns based on trans identity and using their pronouns the way they want - how would anyone make any sense of said article? We cannot accept this - accurate communication is essential and without that, we're doomed.

We cannot accept "compelled" speech because if we do, then we can't have "free" speech and no one will know exactly what is going on. This is exactly what the Leftists want - to create chaos & confusion. (no Democrats are in existence anymore & if there are any, they're cowards). The Democrats used to actually stand for something - not any more.
But the remaining sane Democrats still vote for this nonsense .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So…. In my work email before I left the office today I got an email from Ezra Levant of Rebel News.

He is fishing for dollars (it’s a familiar theme) but this time it is for investing in the production of a high-end feature length movie quality production….to defend Catholic preachers that are being persecuted because they are speaking out about the trans community story hour in the libraries and running afoul of the human rights tribunal’s or whatever, etc… and there was something else, but it was the end of the day and I was tired, so I erased it went home.

Oh yeah, Christian preachers being persecuted by the government and the RCMP for having their churches open during Covid, etc…yeah, that was it.

So if you want your name in the production as a producer, and a T-shirt, dig out your chequebook (do people still write personal cheques? Is that still a thing?).

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So…. In my work email before I left the office today I got an email from Ezra Levant of Rebel News.

He is fishing for dollars (it’s a familiar theme) but this time it is for investing in the production of a high-end feature length movie quality production….to defend Catholic preachers that are being persecuted because they are speaking out about the trans community story hour in the libraries and running a foul of the human rights tribunal’s, etc… and there was something else, but it was the end of the day and I was tired, so I erased it went home.

Oh yeah, Christian preacher is being persecuted by the government and the RCMP for having their churches open during Covid, etc…yeah, that was it.

When the Catholic church cleans itself up, then they can bitch, moan and demand 'better' from society at large.

Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Doctors Report Startling Rise In Testicular Injuries Among Woman Athletes

Mar 27, 2023

NEW YORK, NY — A new study indicates a disturbing trend as testicular injuries in women's sports are increasing at an astounding rate. Researchers are baffled as these statistics have skyrocketed from literally zero reported testicular injuries among female athletes just a few years ago.

"This new wave of testicular injuries to female athletes has really come out of nowhere," said Dr. Ryan Kitchen of Boston College's Institute of Sports Medicine. "Years ago, there were absolutely no reported testicular injuries that occurred during women's sporting events. If only we could determine what led to this sudden rise. Such a puzzle!"

Institutions around the world have also noticed the disturbing trend and are pouring research dollars into discovering the cause, which is almost certainly a complicated issue with no easy or obvious answers whatsoever.

Critics have argued that it's not actually possible for a female athlete to suffer a testicular injury. "Yeah, that can't happen," said Dr. Adam Kinunen of the Restore Sanity to Sports research group. "Considering the fact that having testicles in the first place means a person is not a female, it would stand to reason that such an injury is impossible. In layman's terms, these are dudes."

Trans activist groups have come out in full force against anyone who dares to suggest women cannot have their testicles injured because women can't have testicles. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" said Sunshine Fluffsprinkle, spokesperson for Insanity Now, a trans rights group in response to the findings. "BLLRRRAAAWWRRRR FFFRRGGGTHTHTH!"

At publishing time, concerned researchers in the field of sports medicine were consulting with athletic equipment manufacturers to design protective athletic cups specifically designed to protect female testicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 55Mercury