2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The winds of change are blowing in Iran. Interesting things happening there recently.

That's true enough; my stupid for perpetuating the old stereotype.

I hope Iran comes through this the country it should'a been years ago.

Meh….tuck in the Lanyard & tie back the hair, & not get sucked into a power tool, though that would be a learning experience for all if that teacher did get sucked into a saw or drill out of shear stupidity by ignoring Basic safety protocol to flaunt the rules.

When the fake boobs get sucked into a machine….ironically….their size ‘might’ buy time for a Student to hit the kill switch & save the Teacher.

Good points, all of it. Seriously every time I see a picture of her I wanna take a nail and pop the 'girls'. Ugh...

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
That's true enough; my stupid for perpetuating the old stereotype.
Meh…your stereotype was completely accurate until recently & might be again soon. Don’t know if that coin will land as heads or tails.
I hope Iran comes through this the country it should'a been years ago.
Pictures out of Iran in the ‘50’s to the early ‘70’s could have been mistaken for London.
Good points, all of it. Seriously every time I see a picture of her I wanna take a nail and pop the 'girls'. Ugh...
The ‘girls’ are just hilarious and beyond clownishly ridiculous. Beyond beyond. A parody of….whatever. The fake nipples poking are bigger than his nose which is usually sticking out above a medical mask but that’s a different form of ridiculously clownish.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Meh…your stereotype was completely accurate until recently & might be again soon. Don’t know if that coin will land as heads or tails.

True. This all could be for naught, but... the more Iran seems to push back, the more it's pissing the people off and the more people step up to protest so... who knows.

Pictures out of Iran in the ‘50’s to the early ‘70’s could have been mistaken for London.

Exactly. It's why it just blows my mind how sudden and radical the change was and how it lasted so long.

The ‘girls’ are just hilarious and beyond clownishly ridiculous. Beyond beyond. A parody of….whatever. The fake nipples poking are bigger than his nose which is usually sticking out above a medical mask but that’s a different form of ridiculously clownish.

It's why I still wonder if she's not throwing the big yitties out for a show or a point. Granted, I think it's lost in execution but... who knows, I'm not sure. I just see pictures of her and then images of the super huge busted women who purposfuly get the big girls for whatever and think it might be the same mentality, too. The only difference is Kayla's are fake and can be taken off while other women pay for the inserts to be that big and 'pointed'...

1668224472264.png

This is what I think when I see pictures.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nope. NO stereotypes are accurate.

One of the things that makes this place stupid is that everybody takes the performative 3% as representative.

The overwhelming majority of gays live quiet, normal lives and don't go to pride parades in a thong and rainbow feathers.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims, in Canada or Iran, do their work, worry about the bills, play with their kids, have supper, and to to bed.

The overwhelming majority of MPs or Congresscritters, regardless of party, spend their time reviewing proposed legislation, reading polls, and talking with their colleagues.

The overwhelming majority of truckers pick up a load, deliver a load, pick up a load for the return haul, and just want to get back to their families, a beer, a nice supper, and "the warmth of a smile and a touch."

The overwhelming majority of parents tell their kids "Ignore whoever's protesting whatever in your school. Read your assignments, do your homework, and learn what you're gonna need to know."

The great flaw in our society is that so much is driven by what's on TV or Twitter, which is by definition atypical and designed to grab attention.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
One of the things that makes this place stupid is that everybody takes the performative 3% as representative.
No, one of the things that makes this place stupid is you. If you left the average age might go down but the average IQ would raise substantially.
The overwhelming majority of MPs or Congresscritters, regardless of party, spend their time reviewing proposed legislation, reading polls, and talking with their colleagues.
Wow, you are severely out of touch. the majority spend their time (the majority of it anyway) fundraising.

Reactions: Taxslave2

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Halton District School Board missed the point on dress codes
Author of the article:Sunira Chaudhri
Publishing date:Nov 12, 2022 • 21 hours ago • 3 minute read • 140 Comments
Images of transgender Oakville Trafalgar High School teacher Kerry "Kayla" Lemieux caused a stir on social media.
Images of transgender Oakville Trafalgar High School teacher Kerry "Kayla" Lemieux caused a stir on social media. Twitter
Oakville Trafalgar High School teacher Kayla Lemieux has been the subject of intense outcry following the circulation of video of her wearing oversized prosthetic breasts while teaching shop class.

One argument is that Lemieux’s prosthetics are too sexualized for a school environment. The other is that a school should not opine on the appearance of their staff and that people should be free to appear and present themselves in a fashion they deem fit.

The Halton District School Board issued a report on the matter, stating in part that the “implementation of a formal staff dress code or grooming standards would likely expose the board to considerable liability.”

I simply do not agree.

Turning first to the shortcomings of the report, it does not consult a legal expert on the issue despite its stated intention to determine if the “imposition of a staff dress code would be permissible from a labour and employment law perspective.”

The report authored is by the Superintendent of Human Resources and the Director of Education, references the Ontario Human Rights Commission to support its finding dress codes are fraught with legal risk. In fact, the Commission devotes a sizable component of it’s website to the removal of sexualized and gender specific dress codes at work.

Images of a transgender Oakville Trafalgar High School teacher have caused a stir on social media.
A transgender Oakville Trafalgar High School teacher operates machinery during class in a video posted to social media. PHOTO BY SCREENSHOT /Twitter
The Commission’s website states “sexualized dress codes reinforce stereoptical and sexist notions about women.” Specifically the Commission referred to a CBC Marketplace inquiry about restaurants where dress codes “that require female servers to wear short skirts, tight dresses, high heels and low cut tops to work.”

As a woman, I would venture to say that oversized prosthetic breasts reinforce stereotypical and sexist notions about women — especially in a school environment.

As a professional, I’m also required to follow a dress code. To attend court before a judge, I am required to wear a robe, a vest, pants or a skirt, a court shirt, and tabs. Even with the advent of zoom courtrooms, there is still an attire and etiquette protocol.

For example, in a Toronto zoom courtroom, even when we are not expected to robe we are expected as counsel to wear “neutral, muted or solid coloured business clothing.” Despite the fact that we are seated throughout the hearing, we should still “wear appropriate clothing from the waist down” in the event that we are required to suddenly stand.

Sometimes the robing requirements feel excessive (especially in the summer and when pregnant), but the intention was to lay an equal playing field for parties arguing their cases before the court. If nothing else, a lawyer’s robes expounds professionalism and respect for one’s peers.

The Halton District School Board admits that professionalism is a key tenet in the workplace.

Oakville Trafalgar High School transgender shop teacher Kayla Lemieux is seen here at a theatre in Halton Region.
Oakville Trafalgar High School transgender shop teacher Kayla Lemieux is seen here at a theatre in Halton Region. PHOTO BY SUPPLIED
While I do not feel it productive to opine on the choices of an individual and how they represent themselves to the world, I can appreciate a call for leaders to be professional in workplaces.

Teachers are, after all, leaders to the most important people in Canada; our youth. Many industries require dress codes. It is not often that we begrudge an airline, restaurant or retailer for imposing a dress code on its employees. The law allows for it.

Halton District School Board is free to impose a reasonable dress code, as is every employer. If it fails to do so, it has misunderstood the true intent of the Ontario Human Rights Commission.

Have a workplace issue? Maybe I can help! Email me at sunira@worklylaw.com and your question may be featured in a future column.

The content of this article is general information only and is not legal advice.
1668364732628.png1668365009643.png1668365075707.png

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Nope. NO stereotypes are accurate.

The overwhelming majority of gays live quiet, normal lives and don't go to pride parades in a thong and rainbow feathers.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims, in Canada or Iran, do their work, worry about the bills, play with their kids, have supper, and to to bed.

The overwhelming majority of truckers pick up a load, deliver a load, pick up a load for the return haul, and just want to get back to their families, a beer, a nice supper, and "the warmth of a smile and a touch."

The overwhelming majority of parents tell their kids "Ignore whoever's protesting whatever in your school. Read your assignments, do your homework, and learn what you're gonna need to know."

The great flaw in our society is that so much is driven by what's on TV or Twitter, which is by definition atypical and designed to grab attention.
Yeah, I hear you. Wouldn’t have wanted to be a woman in Iran a year ago without a Hijab….and it might not be a health choice for the 15,000+ currently arrested over these protests, since 227 of the 290 parliamentarians recently voted for their execution, but it’s still a stereotype not representative of all Iranians or in this case all Iranian politicians.
1668385634825.jpeg

A group of 227 parliament members in Irancalled on the Judiciary Sunday to issue death sentences for people arrested during the ongoing antigovernment protests.

In a statement that was read out in the Iranian parliament on Sunday, the lawmakers called the protesters ‘Mohareb’ -- which literally means warrior in Arabic, but in Islamic law or sharia it means ‘enemy of God’ that carries the death penalty.

Maybe when they start executing these (mainly woman) prisoners, with somewhere between 0 & 15,000+ of them having their ‘sentences’ carried out, will motivate the remainder of the population to realize that they’re potentially next…leading to a regime change…or maybe not. Stereotypes are still bad.

Not all Asians are great at math, & not all politicians are whatever they are, but the current regime in Iran (Not all of them ‘cuz 63 of the 290 parliamentarians did vote against executing these prisoners) does seem to be fitting the stereotype, but 1 in 4 or 5 aren’t fitting the stereotype…

Anyway, this time it might be apt but stereotypes aren’t good as a rule of thumb.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So because the woman does not want anything to do with him, she's part of the GLBTQIA+ community.

It's guys like this that go nuts and kill people. Glad he's arrested and being charged.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

So because the woman does not want anything to do with him, she's part of the GLBTQIA+ community.

It's guys like this that go nuts and kill people. Glad he's arrested and being charged.
I don’t think guys like him vote for the death penalty for failure to wear head covering .

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Request for information on Oakville trans teacher to cost $3G
Author of the article:Joe Warmington
Publishing date:Nov 15, 2022 • 22 hours ago • 2 minute read
34 Comments
The Halton school board says the bill for fulfilling a freedom-of-information request about transgender teacher Kayla Lemieux is $3,085.
Images of Oakville Trafalgar High School transgender shop teacher Kayla Lemieux caused a stir on social media.
They call it freedom of information, but the Halton District School Board says accessing files on transgender teacher Kayla Lemieux isn’t free.

The board says the bill to produce this public information on the Oakville Trafalgar High School shop teacher, who has been pictured in class with oversized prosthetic breasts, is more than $3,000.

Through a researcher, the Toronto Sun filed an application under Ontario’s freedom-of-information legislation to obtain background on the teacher. The response from the board was shocking.

A letter from Wes Roberts, manager of access, privacy and records, said board staff found 3,000 pages of relevant material. When the board added up the cost of photocopying, and search and preparation time, the total cost came to a whopping $3,085.

That is 10 times more than large silicone breasts, the kind purchased by performers, cost on amazon.com.

It also says that if the Sun wants this information, “you are required to pay a deposit of 50% ($1,542).”

You have to have access to a lot of money to get the files of this teacher, who was born a male but identifies as a woman and wears a blond wig and women’s attire over the prosthetics while in school.

The board has already ruled it can’t apply a dress code that teachers need to follow for fear of liability.

But its interactions with Lemieux, who before transitioning was referred to as Kerry Lemieux, should show the employment history, any documentation and emails as part of the 3,000 pages, which could answer a number of burning questions.

Among those are ones about whether there had been any previous discussions on gender issues or any concerns, complaints or praise from students or parents.

The narrative the board has offered is that Lemieux is a great teacher who is popular with students. The Sun has also attempted to extend a request to speak with Lemieux — to hear from the teacher at the centre of the controversy.

Below is a portion of the Halton District School Board’s response, which outlines the costs it says are warranted for this freedom-of-information request.

Meanwhile, in response to exorbitant fees necessary to research this file, the board was asked if there is a way to reduce these huge, unreasonable charges.

“In general, narrowing the scope of a request is always an option, and a good one in cases where the fees start to add up,” Roberts said. “I often have those types of conversations with requesters.”

So, it comes down to a negotiation on what information can be released from a taxpayer-funded school board based on how much a requester is prepared to pay?

Freedom of information at the HDSB isn’t free, and some may argue even more controversial than this teacher’s appearance.

jwarmington@postmedia.com
1668639461736.png

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Two bomb threats on Oakville high school while transgender teacher off work
Publishing date:Nov 17, 2022 • 1 day ago • 4 minute read

An image posted to social media by a user who identified the skydiver as the transgender teacher at an Oakville high school. PHOTO BY VOODOO /Twitter
Article content
Two days and two bomb scares.

Students were back at Oakville Trafalgar High School on Thursday after Wednesday’s bomb scare, which was followed by another anonymous threat Thursday.

Notably missing for both days was the teacher the disturbing threat was about. Sources tell the Toronto Sun the school’s shop teacher, who identifies as Kayla Lemieux, dresses in women’s clothing and wears large, artificial breasts, was not in class.

In fact, Lemieux has not been seen inside the school this week. It’s believed the reason has nothing to do with the bomb threat. Nor is her absence the result of any action taken by the Halton District School Board (HDSB) stemming from complaints that Lemieux’ attire poses a safety risk to students in Grades 9 and 10.

Some students have told their parents Lemieux was fitted with a boot cast due to an unknown injury and for that reason a decision was made to bring in a temporary replacement teacher. This because her lack of mobility inside the classroom could result in potential safety concerns for the students and teacher.

The school board will not comment on this.

“As this is a personnel matter, we cannot provide that information,” HDSB spokesperson Heather Francey said.

While there was speculation among students and parents at a Tuesday meeting that Lemieux’s foot injury may have come following a skydiving incident, a person who was on that skydive witnessed no injury to the person believed to be Lemieux as a result of the jump.

However, that person did lose their blond wig during the jump, which can be seen on social media posts taken from the ground during the Nov. 1 jump at Dundas’s Skydive Swoop, as well as references to Lemieux in the airplane prior to the jump.

“Taking the Oakville transgender teacher on a skydive,” said a tweet. “This should be interesting. No way that wig stays on.”

Turns out this was prophetic.

“All it took was one bump from the camera man and there goes the wig folks,” the tweet said.

The tweet said the jump was completed safely but “the wig was never found.”

The person who led the jump said he was introduced to the customer as “Kayla.”

“I couldn’t tell much about him,” said the person who led the jump. “He definitely kept his true personality a mystery.”

But there is video online showing a person in the wig, wearing prosthetic breasts and talking on the airplane, appearing to be having fun. Several people who have interacted with Lemieux say that’s who it was on the plane and in pictures taken on the ground.

The Toronto Sun has emailed Lemieux asking for an interview and comment about the skydive and injury, and has also asked the HDSB to forward a picture from the jump to Lemieux to confirm the identity.

The pictures appear to show a smiling Lemieux wearing the same wig, glasses and shirt as Lemieux wore in school and also at a Burlington performance theatre.

A video gives people not directly involved with the controversy the first opportunity to hear the person believed to be Lemieux speak, a reminder that at the centre of this controversy, which has garnered global attention, is a human being.

There’s nothing wrong with people agreeing or disagreeing about the appropriateness of Lemieux’s attire inside a school classroom. But any threat of violence against Lemieux or the school is vile and unacceptable.

Halton Regional Police are still investigating the bomb threats, which were made via emails. The first said, “We placed several bombs all over your school” and “we will not stand idly by as this woke ideology destroys the entirely of western society.”

Const. Steve Elms told the Sun “the school was searched and deemed safe by our officers” and “we are investigating the origin of the threat but no arrests have been made at this time.”

Elms confirmed Thursday “another threat was received via email Thursday with similar tones from yesterday’s email. Our officers attended Oakville Trafalgar High School and conducted a search. The school has been deemed safe at this time and remains open. The specific individuals named in the threat have also been spoken to and are safe. The investigation is still ongoing.”

While the students are back in class, many unanswered questions about Lemieux remain. A teacher known as “Mr. K. Lemieux” was on the province’s most recent Sunshine List for earning more than $100,000 a year and previously taught at an Ancaster High School in the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board.

It’s believed this is the first year Lemieux has taught in Halton. The board has said there is a “liability” potential against it should it invoke a dress code for teachers to address Lemieux’s case.

Now that there has been two days in a row of threats of violence that disrupted students and faculty, some parents are rightfully asking the board to consider removing the teacher from the school and deal with the issue in a safer setting. At some point, the good of more than 1.000 students outweighs accommodating one teacher.

While there would be liability issues there as well, the board has dug in its heels in supporting Lemieux and has yet to answer.

FggYJ9TXEAAxsIu[1].jpgFggYJ9SXwAIqjvB[1].jpgFggYJ9TWAAAxMYP[1].jpg1668821859452.png1668821959199.pngFgfRKQeXkAIIgxT[1].jpg

Reactions: Twin_Moose

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You probably just need a good dart with a powerful peashooter. One of those explodes and s/he will blow around like a popped balloon.
we would have to be concerned about that - given the sheer volume of the fuel there she might well wind up passing over the north pole and be mistaken for an icbm attack by russia. I mean, extended range diesel trucks don't have those size of 'tanks'.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Two bomb threats on Oakville high school while transgender teacher off work
Publishing date:Nov 17, 2022 • 1 day ago • 4 minute read

An image posted to social media by a user who identified the skydiver as the transgender teacher at an Oakville high school. PHOTO BY VOODOO /Twitter
Article content
Two days and two bomb scares.

Students were back at Oakville Trafalgar High School on Thursday after Wednesday’s bomb scare, which was followed by another anonymous threat Thursday.

Notably missing for both days was the teacher the disturbing threat was about. Sources tell the Toronto Sun the school’s shop teacher, who identifies as Kayla Lemieux, dresses in women’s clothing and wears large, artificial breasts, was not in class.

In fact, Lemieux has not been seen inside the school this week. It’s believed the reason has nothing to do with the bomb threat. Nor is her absence the result of any action taken by the Halton District School Board (HDSB) stemming from complaints that Lemieux’ attire poses a safety risk to students in Grades 9 and 10.

Some students have told their parents Lemieux was fitted with a boot cast due to an unknown injury and for that reason a decision was made to bring in a temporary replacement teacher. This because her lack of mobility inside the classroom could result in potential safety concerns for the students and teacher.

The school board will not comment on this.

“As this is a personnel matter, we cannot provide that information,” HDSB spokesperson Heather Francey said.

While there was speculation among students and parents at a Tuesday meeting that Lemieux’s foot injury may have come following a skydiving incident, a person who was on that skydive witnessed no injury to the person believed to be Lemieux as a result of the jump.

However, that person did lose their blond wig during the jump, which can be seen on social media posts taken from the ground during the Nov. 1 jump at Dundas’s Skydive Swoop, as well as references to Lemieux in the airplane prior to the jump.

“Taking the Oakville transgender teacher on a skydive,” said a tweet. “This should be interesting. No way that wig stays on.”

Turns out this was prophetic.

“All it took was one bump from the camera man and there goes the wig folks,” the tweet said.

The tweet said the jump was completed safely but “the wig was never found.”

The person who led the jump said he was introduced to the customer as “Kayla.”

“I couldn’t tell much about him,” said the person who led the jump. “He definitely kept his true personality a mystery.”

But there is video online showing a person in the wig, wearing prosthetic breasts and talking on the airplane, appearing to be having fun. Several people who have interacted with Lemieux say that’s who it was on the plane and in pictures taken on the ground.

The Toronto Sun has emailed Lemieux asking for an interview and comment about the skydive and injury, and has also asked the HDSB to forward a picture from the jump to Lemieux to confirm the identity.

The pictures appear to show a smiling Lemieux wearing the same wig, glasses and shirt as Lemieux wore in school and also at a Burlington performance theatre.

A video gives people not directly involved with the controversy the first opportunity to hear the person believed to be Lemieux speak, a reminder that at the centre of this controversy, which has garnered global attention, is a human being.

There’s nothing wrong with people agreeing or disagreeing about the appropriateness of Lemieux’s attire inside a school classroom. But any threat of violence against Lemieux or the school is vile and unacceptable.

Halton Regional Police are still investigating the bomb threats, which were made via emails. The first said, “We placed several bombs all over your school” and “we will not stand idly by as this woke ideology destroys the entirely of western society.”

Const. Steve Elms told the Sun “the school was searched and deemed safe by our officers” and “we are investigating the origin of the threat but no arrests have been made at this time.”

Elms confirmed Thursday “another threat was received via email Thursday with similar tones from yesterday’s email. Our officers attended Oakville Trafalgar High School and conducted a search. The school has been deemed safe at this time and remains open. The specific individuals named in the threat have also been spoken to and are safe. The investigation is still ongoing.”

While the students are back in class, many unanswered questions about Lemieux remain. A teacher known as “Mr. K. Lemieux” was on the province’s most recent Sunshine List for earning more than $100,000 a year and previously taught at an Ancaster High School in the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board.

It’s believed this is the first year Lemieux has taught in Halton. The board has said there is a “liability” potential against it should it invoke a dress code for teachers to address Lemieux’s case.

Now that there has been two days in a row of threats of violence that disrupted students and faculty, some parents are rightfully asking the board to consider removing the teacher from the school and deal with the issue in a safer setting. At some point, the good of more than 1.000 students outweighs accommodating one teacher.

While there would be liability issues there as well, the board has dug in its heels in supporting Lemieux and has yet to answer.

View attachment 16473View attachment 16474View attachment 16475View attachment 16476View attachment 16477View attachment 16478
if only there could have been a parachute malfunction. 🪂 ;)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Some education for those who need it - if you have a penis you're a boy. If you have a vagina you're a girl. And unless someone is trying to have sex with them, nobody cares what the individual thinks on the matter.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Some education for those who need it - if you have a penis you're a boy. If you have a vagina you're a girl. And unless someone is trying to have sex with them, nobody cares what the individual thinks on the matter.
There is an incessant need to scream your orientation from fruitcake minarets.

I lick pussy and pussy licks me!