2SLGBTQQIA+

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Me, I'm a hydrosexual.

I like 'em wet.

Sometimes I'm a petrosexual, when it requires some lube. Hell, who needs to go to some cheesy "Adult" shop when there's plenty of WD-40 down to the hardware store?

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Groovy, baby. I dig it.

They used to do entire comedy routines on "So 'bad' is good? That's bad."

Tax's only problem is that now he's the baffled old guy shaking his cane.
Both canes sonny.
Sarrayah is right, though. Mostly, people don't pay much attention to anything outside their sphere. Most of us are too busy earning a living to worry about what fruitcakes are doing until they start forcing their beliefs on us.
Which leads me to believe that if the whole alphabet soup people just shut up, did their thing without getting in anyone's face, nobody would even know. Or care.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Both canes sonny.
Sarrayah is right, though. Mostly, people don't pay much attention to anything outside their sphere. Most of us are too busy earning a living to worry about what fruitcakes are doing until they start forcing their beliefs on us.
Which leads me to believe that if the whole alphabet soup people just shut up, did their thing without getting in anyone's face, nobody would even know. Or care.
Funny how you're not "too busy earning a living" to piss and moan about it endlessly.

As to the last, I don't know how it works up yonder, but up until recently, homosexual sex was a criminal offense in many states. And at least one Supreme Court justice has already stated on the record that he would vote to strike down the case that held such laws to be unConstitutional if it came before the Court.

Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Me, I'm a hydrosexual.

I like 'em wet.

Sometimes I'm a petrosexual, when it requires some lube. Hell, who needs to go to some cheesy "Adult" shop when there's plenty of WD-40 down to the hardware store?
Use fluid film. Has better lubricating properties. WD40 is for grannys, where you have to loosen them up first.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Funny how you're not "too busy earning a living" to piss and moan about it endlessly.

As to the last, I don't know how it works up yonder, but up until recently, homosexual sex was a criminal offense in many states.
It was here at one time as well. Don't know when it changed. But smoking pot was a crime too, apparently. We smoked it since the late 60s without ever knowing that. Making moonshine, same thing.
I find it is best not to ask permission for things you want to do, or someone will want to make it illegal.
Was that "grannys" or "trannys?"

Just checking.
Whatever floats your boat.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

As to the last, I don't know how it works up yonder, but up until recently, homosexual sex was a criminal offense in many states. And at least one Supreme Court justice has already stated on the record that he would vote to strike down the case that held such laws to be unConstitutional if it came before the Court.
Until recently . So those archaic laws have been updated to reflect reality . The horror . Who is this unnamed Supreme Court Justice ? Or are you projecting as usual ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It was here at one time as well. Don't know when it changed. But smoking pot was a crime too, apparently. We smoked it since the late 60s without ever knowing that. Making moonshine, same thing.
I find it is best not to ask permission for things you want to do, or someone will want to make it illegal.

Whatever floats your boat.
Yeah, well, here "one time" was up until 2003.

Y'know, maybe you don't have prosecutors (Crown or whatever ya call 'em), who go on crusades to raise their political profiles. But we do.

Hereabouts, we regularly have district attorneys with their eyes on the governor's office who'll announce flat-out that they're going on a crusade against "perversion" or "evil marijuana" and selectively lock up non-White people and exactly the sort of gays who are doing exactly what you recommend, living quietly and not raising a ruckus.

That's why it becomes an issue.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Yeah, well, here "one time" was up until 2003.

Y'know, maybe you don't have prosecutors (Crown or whatever ya call 'em), who go on crusades to raise their political profiles. But we do.

Hereabouts, we regularly have district attorneys with their eyes on the governor's office who'll announce flat-out that they're going on a crusade against "perversion" or "evil marijuana" and selectively lock up non-White people and exactly the sort of gays who are doing exactly what you recommend, living quietly and not raising a ruckus.

That's why it becomes an issue.
I forgot, your persecutors are a political position, and therefore inclined as much to politics as to law. Ours are well paid government employees.
Not always the best thing either.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
And hope you don't get bagged? And just accept it with an "Oh, well" if you do?
We have found that to be the most beneficial when dealing with building permits. Asking for a variance after construction has started is way easier than trying to get one before getting the building permit.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We have found that to be the most beneficial when dealing with building permits. Asking for a variance after construction has started is way easier than trying to get one before getting the building permit.
OK, you don't understand the difference between building permits and criminal laws.

No problem. It's all good.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Well, we made moonshine and grew pot for generations, and I don't recall anyone asking for a permit or an inspection.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I don’t think we have either a DEA or BATF but the RCMP &/or CSIS probably try to fill these rolls too.
1667956531245.jpeg
Justin can’t seem (except this last Halloween apparently) to not dig into his costume tickle trunk at every opportunity….what’s he gonna wear for this one???

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don’t think we have either a DEA or BATF but the RCMP &/or CSIS probably try to fill these rolls too.
View attachment 16346
Justin can’t seem (except this last Halloween apparently) to not dig into his costume tickle trunk at every opportunity….what’s he gonna wear for this one???

Ugh.

It'd be different if he wasn't in office, it'd actually be kind of a 'meh' thing.

But really?

Unless there's a good reason, there's no need of him doing this, and I like Drag Shows.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
View attachment 16346
Really , is this real ? Not only in Canada you say ? Pity .