2SLGBTQQIA+

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
What if she was really a she and had those augmented or a strap on like this person's(assumption I didn't read the whole article)? Is that appropriate for a classroom? To me the issue is these are fake and therefore a choice regardless of whom is wearing them. Granted this is a story because this person is trans but I would be equally concerned should they report on a female with these breasts.
That was my first thought. I wouldnt' be comfortable with this kind of obviously provocative prosthetic on a female either. I wouldn't be ok with a guy walking around with a giant fake dong or fake hard on under his pants either. And i wouldn't if he were biological or trans.

If we wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior from a natural female, why would we tolerate it from a trans female? It's one thing to grant equal rights but why should we grant more? Or turn a blind eye to something that's pretty obviously intended to simply provoke a reaction by mocking a sexual body part?

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
That was my first thought. I wouldnt' be comfortable with this kind of obviously provocative prosthetic on a female either. I wouldn't be ok with a guy walking around with a giant fake dong or fake hard on under his pants either. And i wouldn't if he were biological or trans.

If we wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior from a natural female, why would we tolerate it from a trans female? It's one thing to grant equal rights but why should we grant more? Or turn a blind eye to something that's pretty obviously intended to simply provoke a reaction by mocking a sexual body part?
It’s a blind eye to avoid the law suit they’re expecting if they say or do anything, or the human rights tribunal where the accused is guilty until proven innocent unlike an actual real court.

Damn the students, or the inquiries from their parents, ‘cuz they aren’t the ones with the big stick that the school board is concerned about. Few students attended the teachers’ class that day, with only about half a dozen kids showing up. Meanwhile, parents have called and emailed the school to ask questions and haven’t received meaningful responses. Why?

“The HDSB recognizes the rights of students, staff, parents/guardians and community members to equitable treatment without discrimination based upon gender identity and gender expression. Gender identity and gender expression are protected grounds under the Ontario Human Rights Code.,” the board said in a statement that was not attributed to any one individual.

“As this is a personnel matter, we cannot provide further information.” How so? It’s not like this Shop Teacher is self-employed & her clientele can ‘chose’ to frequent her establishment or not….this is a public employee in a school & I am assuming that there are going to be consequences for the students that have elected not to participate in this goat rodeo in their attendance records.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
It’s a blind eye to avoid the law suit they’re expecting if they say or do anything, or the human rights tribunal where the accused is guilty until proven innocent unlike an actual real court.
Yeah, and i get that from the schools' perspective. This is probably not the hill (or hills) they want to die on. They're there to run a school, not get into social justice fights. And fair enough. But as an individual it's not making me respect trans rights a whole lot watching this.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The question needs to be asked, again, would this be such an issue if she had those naturally?

Probably not, as it'd be a case of sexual harassment.

It's an issue now because she's Trans, and this was a 'choice' to have inserts this large.

Do I think this is a good idea? Personally, no, for a lot of reasons.

Is it my business? No, because it's not.

Just like it wouldn't be if she had breasts of that size naturally.
That is not a she. It is a he with serious mental problems. WE do not need mentally unstable people teaching our kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and petros

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
"She" needs to be told to wear a bra. If a student were showing nipples like that, they would be sent home.
They are fake though. So not really showing nipples. If I understood the article correctly, they are not even inserts, but strapons. That means there is no reason he can't take them off in class.

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah, and i get that from the schools' perspective. This is probably not the hill (or hills) they want to die on. They're there to run a school, not get into social justice fights. And fair enough. But as an individual it's not making me respect trans rights a whole lot watching this.
This isn’t about Trans anything. This is an entitled attention whore looking for a pay-out and daring anyone to not respect her rights.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
This isn’t about Trans anything. This is an entitled attention whore looking for a pay-out and daring anyone to not respect her rights.

Overall I do agree with you, this is about attention seeking and daring people to push this into a place it shouldn't go.

I also agree that her position as shop teacher considering the images should be in question if only for safety.

But I still stand that this is also about people being pissed that she's got big boobs that show perked nips more than the other stuff, and that puts this towards the realm of harassment/denial of a Trans person to be who they are. IMO there's no reason it can't be all these things. And more, likely.

I'll also say though it's people like her that make other trans people have a harder time than they should.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Overall I do agree with you, this is about attention seeking and daring people to push this into a place it shouldn't go.
Ditto.
I also agree that her position as shop teacher considering the images should be in question if only for safety.
Totally agree.
But I still stand that this is also about people being pissed that she's got big boobs that show perked nips more than the other stuff, and that puts this towards the realm of harassment/denial of a Trans person to be who they are. IMO there's no reason it can't be all these things. And more, likely.
Tomato/Tomoto. People see what they wanna see. I’m seeing a walking accident waiting to get sucked into a machine by the wig or dangly whatever around her neck….& you were seeing big boobs.
I'll also say though it's people like her that make other trans people have a harder time than they should.
Totally agree with you there too!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ditto.

Totally agree.

Tomato/Tomoto. People see what they wanna see. I’m seeing a walking accident waiting to get sucked into a machine by the wig or dangly whatever around her neck….& you were seeing big boobs.

Well, actually the first thing I saw WAS the long hair.

The boobs came after and even then despite what I said, I also thought that they were a hazard in the shop, so WTF was she thinking?

Totally agree with you there too!!

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I think all the nubile young hotties, hot teachers too should have a braless T shirt day and see how many of them get sent home for dressing inappropriately.
Yeah....I'm a sexist pig.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Is that Nancy Pelosi above?? It’s hard to tell if there’s not a cup of booze in her hand so it’s kind of confusing.

Anyway, back to the woodshop teacher being discussed above.

“We strive to promote and support a positive learning environment in schools consistent with the values of the school board, and to ensure a safe and inclusive learning and working environment for all students, staff and the community, regardless of their race, age, ability, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, cultural observance, socio-economic circumstances or body type/size.”

That blob of goop, issued by the Halton District School Board, doesn’t really say anything at all. It’s perfect woke virtue-speak.

Schools are not seminaries for progressive and woke missionaries with a fixation on gender, racism, identity politics and pronoun etiquette. How about getting back to teaching, to instructing students in reading, arithmetic and science — you know, learning stuff?

Here’s some for Serryah, as I got distracted by the safety aspects of a shop teacher being an example of what not to wear if you don’t want to be pulled into a machine…. but here’s some talk about the strap on boobs:

The appearance of a transgender teacher from Oakville, Ont., who went viral on social media and has since received international attention, is, to be very kind, perplexing in the extreme. Regardless of one’s psychological or political disposition (identity is very political these days), it cannot be consistent with simple notions of appropriateness and professional dignity to take to a classroom of high school students wearing mammoth prosthetic breasts and a tight-fitting shirt.

It is surely not a justification for the behaviour that presenting in this way makes the teacher in question comfortable or accepted in that teacher’s declared gender identity. Schools do not exist for the purpose of providing support for personal or political identities. They exist to educate young people, something that should be done with respect and dignity.

What does the unquestionably exotic costume possibly contribute to that teacher’s role, as a teacher? As far as “identity” goes, the cardinal identity of any person hired to teach a classroom is the professional one of teacher. Just as the cardinal identity of a young person in a school, while in school, is as a pupil. To be clear, identity is never one-dimensional. Etc…rest at the link.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

First, it is a he, not a she. Second those things are a strapons, not inserts, so no need to haul them around in a school except to attract attention.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
I think all the nubile young hotties, hot teachers too should have a braless T shirt day and see how many of them get sent home for dressing inappropriately.
Yeah....I'm a sexist pig.
Back when I was in gr.8-9 we had a couple of younger teachers that went braless. Oddly enough, this is the same school where we had to have a sitin so girls could wear jeans to school. Go figure.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Is that Nancy Pelosi above?? It’s hard to tell if there’s not a cup of booze in her hand so it’s kind of confusing.

“We strive to promote and support a positive learning environment in schools consistent with the values of the school board, and to ensure a safe and inclusive learning and working environment for all students, staff and the community, regardless of their race, age, ability, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, cultural observance, socio-economic circumstances or body type/size.”

That blob of goop, issued by the Halton District School Board, doesn’t really say anything at all. It’s perfect woke virtue-speak.

Schools are not seminaries for progressive and woke missionaries with a fixation on gender, racism, identity politics and pronoun etiquette. How about getting back to teaching, to instructing students in reading, arithmetic and science — you know, learning stuff?

Here’s some for Serryah, as I got distracted by the safety aspects of a shop teacher being an example of what not to wear if you don’t want to be pulled into a machine…. but here’s some talk about the strap on boobs:

The appearance of a transgender teacher from Oakville, Ont., who went viral on social media and has since received international attention, is, to be very kind, perplexing in the extreme. Regardless of one’s psychological or political disposition (identity is very political these days), it cannot be consistent with simple notions of appropriateness and professional dignity to take to a classroom of high school students wearing mammoth prosthetic breasts and a tight-fitting shirt.

It is surely not a justification for the behaviour that presenting in this way makes the teacher in question comfortable or accepted in that teacher’s declared gender identity. Schools do not exist for the purpose of providing support for personal or political identities. They exist to educate young people, something that should be done with respect and dignity.

What does the unquestionably exotic costume possibly contribute to that teacher’s role, as a teacher? As far as “identity” goes, the cardinal identity of any person hired to teach a classroom is the professional one of teacher. Just as the cardinal identity of a young person in a school, while in school, is as a pupil. To be clear, identity is never one-dimensional. Etc…rest at the link.

Actually it says a lot. Whether you agree with it is another story.

You're kidding, right? Schools are EXACTLY where things such as gender, racism, identity, interactions with people not of "your group" and so on happens. It happens along with the learning.

Eh, Rex can go suck toads.

Here’s some for Serryah, as I got distracted by the safety aspects of a shop teacher being an example of what not to wear if you don’t want to be pulled into a machine….

Which IS a valid point.

but here’s some talk about the strap on boobs:

Why? What's it matter to you? Unless you want to wear them of course...

The appearance of a transgender teacher from Oakville, Ont., who went viral on social media and has since received international attention, is, to be very kind, perplexing in the extreme.

True, there's no reason a Trans teacher should get that much attention. Or any teacher for that matter, unless there's a serious problem.

Regardless of one’s psychological or political disposition (identity is very political these days),

Yeah, cause there are people who like to assert that no, you AREN'T who you say you are, rather you are who THEY deem you to be.

it cannot be consistent with simple notions of appropriateness and professional dignity to take to a classroom of high school students wearing mammoth prosthetic breasts and a tight-fitting shirt.

I agree, but we've been over that so not new.

It is surely not a justification for the behaviour that presenting in this way makes the teacher in question comfortable or accepted in that teacher’s declared gender identity.

There, that right there is exact proof of the "You AREN'T who you say you are, rather you are who THEY deem you to be".

Schools do not exist for the purpose of providing support for personal or political identities.

Since when? I think perhaps a gander at November 14th, 1960 would disprove that.

They exist to educate young people, something that should be done with respect and dignity.

Sure. And while I personally have issues with the inserts/prosthetics/wtf ever the teacher has, it's also not my business. Unless you're also going to include ANY big chested woman to go through this same process, this isn't about what you think it is.

Now, most women DON'T want bigger chests because of the pain and issues, like this girl. Having them usually leads to getting a reduction. But the thing is, she doesn't HAVE to, it's a choice.

The only difference between her and the teacher is the teacher can remove hers easily and 'downsize', which she may yet do, who knows. I've yet to see any questions asked about why the big chest (though to be fair that would be rude). Maybe it's a perception thing, maybe it's just something she wants to experience; far as I know, no one knows.

What does the unquestionably exotic costume

Costume? Okay, so clothes are costumes now; got it.

possibly contribute to that teacher’s role, as a teacher?

Other than the big boobs, what she wears, if permissible by the district, is not anyone's business either. Or is this virtue signaling that it's okay to degrade women for how they dress?

As far as “identity” goes, the cardinal identity of any person hired to teach a classroom is the professional one of teacher.

I could sort of go with that, sure. She's a female teacher...

Just as the cardinal identity of a young person in a school, while in school, is as a pupil. To be clear, identity is never one-dimensional. Etc…rest at the link.

And yet there is assumption now to make it one dimensional? I don't know, I won't read the link because I despise Rex Murphy's opinions on most things. Sorry Ron, I'd rather not get pissed off at the ignorance of the POS so early in my 'day'.

• Haha