2SLGBTQQIA+

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Page not available.
Another angry Liberal bullshitting.

Synopsis of the story is kid comes out at 15, angry Liberal mom goes along with kid's disorder, yells about how kids aren't instantly getting body mods. But she runs to Drs her daughter gets hormoned up, psychiatry sessions, pre screening (all protocol for getting to point of modifications which angry Liberal mom never mentions) and tits lopped the week before turning 18 but KIDS ARENT INSTANTLY RUNNING FOR SURGERY. Nope not pushed at all.

Guess what? I've been waiting since February of 22 to have a torn rotator cuff repaired. 3 more months and I could have been a woman with a torn rotator cuff.

If gender is a social construct why are Dr's involved? It's seems to me it's a medical construct.

Why is it illegal to up hormones in the natural direction of the child?

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Maybe the folks at Pride need to get back to basics and be about Pride instead of aligning themselves with the people who support murdering gays and have called Hamas heroes.

On the one hand, sure, I can agree with that; back to basics of Pride.

Which is what again?

And then maybe people who are anti-Pride need to be about shutting the hell up and letting people who aren't heterosexual only just live their lives and making too many false equivalencies?

Yeah, there are some assholes supporting Hamas, some are being fucking bigots/racists and anti-semetic in the GLBTQIA+ community.

Same with the heterosexual "community". Your point?

But most people associated with it, aren't like that (and yes, that's 'both sides').

Take out the assholes and it's still about, well, people who think that anything other than 'straight' is wrong and we all should be "fixed"/repent/forced into torture to be 'cured'/annihilated if we deviate from it and the other group is just struggling to exist still in that world of hate.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Reactions: Taxslave2

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
On the one hand, sure, I can agree with that; back to basics of Pride.

Which is what again?

And then maybe people who are anti-Pride need to be about shutting the hell up and letting people who aren't heterosexual only just live their lives and making too many false equivalencies?

Yeah, there are some assholes supporting Hamas, some are being fucking bigots/racists and anti-semetic in the GLBTQIA+ community.

Same with the heterosexual "community". Your point?

But most people associated with it, aren't like that (and yes, that's 'both sides').

Take out the assholes and it's still about, well, people who think that anything other than 'straight' is wrong and we all should be "fixed"/repent/forced into torture to be 'cured'/annihilated if we deviate from it and the other group is just struggling to exist still in that world of hate.
Not just them. CUPE has requested that one Vice President resign, which begs the question: What the fuck does a public service union have to do with the Israel-Palestine war in the first place?

CUPE vice-president vows to carry on despite calls to resign​

CUPE Ontario president Fred Hahn won't resign despite calls for his resignation after sharing a propaganda video that portrays a diving jew who morphs into a bomb falling on civilians.

Ontario Labor Minister calls out Hahn for anti-semitism

Here's the issue. You can be against Israel's actions in Palestine, but attacking synagogues and Canadian Jews or spreading Hamas propaganda just ain't cutting it. Canadian Jews are not Israelis, so why are they harassing Canadian Jews? Why are we shooting at Canadian Synagogues?

I'm glad they called out this CUPE fuckhead. He is exactly what Rob Ford said he was. A disgusting Human Being.

Watching him grovel on social media and going on an apology tour is pathetic.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Not just them. CUPE has requested that one Vice President resign, which begs the question: What the fuck does a public service union have to do with the Israel-Palestine war in the first place?

It shouldn't have anything to do with it, unless there's a reason (ie money is somehow being sent to one side or the other, and it needs to stop).

CUPE vice-president vows to carry on despite calls to resign​

CUPE Ontario president Fred Hahn won't resign despite calls for his resignation after sharing a propaganda video that portrays a diving jew who morphs into a bomb falling on civilians.

Ontario Labor Minister calls out Hahn for anti-semitism

I've heard about it, did not see the video or anything like that but if going by just the words of what he's in trouble for, yes, I can understand kicking him out. He's VP of a very PUBLIC union, which would have members from all over, of all kinds, including Jewish and Palestinians. Verbal support of the innocents in Palestine is one thing, being against Israel's current Government and extremists is one thing. But - and again, just from the wording - that's not what this was. It does come off as anti-semetic which for a public organization of any kind, that'd be a bad appearance.

Here's the issue. You can be against Israel's actions in Palestine,

Many people are, and we're told if we are, we're anti-semetic, so... no, no you can't.

but attacking synagogues and Canadian Jews or spreading Hamas propaganda just ain't cutting it.

Neither is spreading Israeli Propaganda.

To be clear, attacking ANY place of worship, or any school, or anything else really, steps over the line. Attacking Canadian Jews, or Canadian Palestinians, is stepping over the line. There's a lot of frustration and anger on BOTH sides of this, and not one damn side is trying to push out cooler heads to deal with the situation. Instead, they're perpetuating the anger, frustration, and the bloodbath continues.

Who is more important though, the 200+ hostages taken on October 7th, or the 40,000 Palestinians injured/killed since that attack?

Most of the time, it depends on who you ask, and THAT is the problem. Because NEITHER should be 'more important'. But it's blood for blood feuding in the "old" style only with modern day weapons of destruction.

It's why to me, both sides can go to hell in the end, even though people like Captain AI Dickhead thinks I'm some sort of Hamas supporter because I recognize that Israel has gone too far with this and in fact went too far from the get go.

Canadian Jews are not Israelis, so why are they harassing Canadian Jews?

Because those Canadian Jews have family in Israel, most likely. Because of this stupid belief that Canadian Jews can somehow influence what Israeli Jews in Bibi's government will do? Or that those Canadian Jews aren't being loud enough in their condemnation of 40,000 injured/killed? Again, "old timey" bloodfeud. Or maybe it's people fed up with how heavyhanded Israel is being, and they don't believe Israel for a second is only doing this for the "hostages". They see this as the illegal and genocidal act that it is and are pissed about it. And blame all Jews, not just Israeli ones.

Kind'a like people blame all Arabs/Palestinians for Hamas, when that's not true either.

Why are we shooting at Canadian Synagogues?

Targets, plain and simple.

And no, it's not right, at all. None of this shit is.

I'm glad they called out this CUPE fuckhead. He is exactly what Rob Ford said he was. A disgusting Human Being.

Agreed.

Watching him grovel on social media and going on an apology tour is pathetic.

Grovel all he wants, that shit crossed a line and he deserves nothing but the kick in the ass out of CUPE.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Because those Canadian Jews have family in Israel, most likely. Because of this stupid belief that Canadian Jews can somehow influence what Israeli Jews in Bibi's government will do? Or that those Canadian Jews aren't being loud enough in their condemnation of 40,000 injured/killed? Again, "old timey" bloodfeud. Or maybe it's people fed up with how heavyhanded Israel is being, and they don't believe Israel for a second is only doing this for the "hostages". They see this as the illegal and genocidal act that it is and are pissed about it.

Targets, plain and simple.
Okay, with that in mind:
My wife is of Ukrainian heritage, and most Canadian Ukrainians and a lot of Canadians don't like what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Does that give us a license to harass Russian Canadians who happen to have family members in Russia? Can we target the Orthodox Russian Church in Canada?

You can see where I am going with this, but that example could apply to anyone in Canada.

The rules must apply to all, and the rule of law in Canada has become very subjective, political, and discriminatory.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Australian penguin Sphen, one half of famed same-sex couple, dies at 11 years old
Author of the article:Associated Press
Associated Press
Rod Mcguirk
Published Aug 22, 2024 • 2 minute read

082224-2167058344
An undated handout photo supplied on August 22, 2024 by SEA LIFE Sydney shows gentoo penguin Sphen (R) at the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. One half of a famous same-sex penguin couple, Sphen, has died aged 11 at the aquarium. The gentoo penguin was known for adopting and raising two chicks with his partner Magic since 2018. Photo by HANDOUT /SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium/AFP via
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Sphen, the elder partner in a world famous same-sex penguin couple celebrated in Australian schoolbooks and an annual gay rights parade, has died at 11 years old, a Sydney aquarium said on Thursday.

Sphen and his male gentoo penguin partner Magic, now aged 8, came to international attention in 2018 when they built a pebble nest together in the hope of raising chicks at their home in the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium.

International interest grew as they adopted and successfully raised two chicks in 2018 and 2020. Their union was celebrated by a float in the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, included in the Sydney-based New South Wales state education curriculum and discussed in the Netflix series “Atypical.” Their relationship has also been recorded in books and film documentaries.

Penguin mates share their parenting duties and same-sex couples in captivity have occasionally adopted eggs before.

The aquarium said in a statement Sphen died this month. It did not say when the penguin had died or reveal a cause of death. The species’ average life span is 12 to 13 years, the aquarium said.

Aquarium general manager Richard Dilly described Sphen as an “icon” that had made a positive impact on the world through his unique relationship with Magic.

“Sphen and Magic’s love story captivated the world and it’s been an honor to welcome local and international fans, some of which traveled long distances to see them in real life,” Dilly said.

“Sphen and Magic shared a bond unlike most other penguin couples _ they could even be found together outside of the breeding season, which is unique for gentoo penguins,” Dilly added.

Animal carers took Magic to see his partner’s body to help it understand that they will not be together the next breeding season.

“The moment we showed him (Magic) to Sphen, he started singing, and then the other penguins also joined in, singing with him. So it was very touching,” aquarium supervisor Renee Howell said.

“I don’t think there was a dry eye in the penguin exhibit in that moment,” Howell added.
2167058344-e1724329779820[1].jpg

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Okay, with that in mind:
My wife is of Ukrainian heritage, and most Canadian Ukrainians and a lot of Canadians don't like what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Does that give us a license to harass Russian Canadians who happen to have family members in Russia? Can we target the Orthodox Russian Church in Canada?

You can see where I am going with this, but that example could apply to anyone in Canada.

Yes, I see where you're going with it.

And I'll reiterate: "To be clear, attacking ANY place of worship, or any school, or anything else really, steps over the line. Attacking Canadian Jews, or Canadian Palestinians, is stepping over the line. There's a lot of frustration and anger on BOTH sides of this, and not one damn side is trying to push out cooler heads to deal with the situation. Instead, they're perpetuating the anger, frustration, and the bloodbath continues."

"And no, it's not right, at all. None of this shit is."

I could throw back at you the question of should Irish Canadians go off on... well, the rest of us, for the faults of the British against Ireland? Considering the make up of Canada being from mostly "somewhere else at some point in time", I'm sure all of us could find a grievance against some other group.

Obviously the answer to all of that - your statement included - yes, yes it could apply. See the big, bolded part three lines above.

But I'll also throw this at you, too. BOTH Palestinians, and Israelis, when it comes to this situation, are in a state of perpetual victimhood, whether real or imagined. And the rest of the world picks sides on that based on how convincing they are about who is to blame "this time" for the shitshow going on. Or rather, that's how it used to be.

There are some people now out here who are TIRED of it. Tired of Hamas balltagging the bull, tired of Israel crashing into the Palestinian's "china shop" in revenge. So now instead of just the "Israel is Right" or "Palestine is Right!" there's a third group tired of the bullshit and just wanting it all to stop, but those people still step in with the crowds on either side of the issue as if that'd help. Or they're holding their own protests that suddenly now has everyone who isn't part of their group pissed off and accusing them of being sell outs or siding with one side or the other.

And then there's the forth, background group that wants it all to keep going, and they are also in both main camps of thought, and it's THEM that are causing the real problems, the violence, etc.

The problem is, too many people are looking at only one side or the other and picking a side, instead of being outside and objective about it all. Which really is why it's lead to this overwhelming surge of fucking idiocy at protests.

The rules must apply to all, and the rule of law in Canada has become very subjective, political, and discriminatory.

No.

The law has been the law.

Just sometimes it works the way you want, sometimes it works the way others want. That doesn't mean it's become subjective, political or discriminatory.

If the law is as you said, those who are going over the line wouldn't be held accountable - and as far as I know, there are arrests being made, retaliations being done against those and other people (sometimes people who aren't actually doing anything illegal), so...

But let's look; on the Pro Palestinian side:

1724495423073.png

That's just the top of the search. The first link noted people were arrested for using a large flag to hide the street being painted.

Second link - people were having a sit in outside a bank.

Third link - blocking a rail line.

Fourth - another rail line blocked.

And on the Pro Israel side:

1724495611043.png

People arrested during the Walk with Israel.

That first link though, the CBC one - people protesting that were arrested were protesting not the war, but relaters selling land in the West Bank. The West Bank that is, if you remember, NOT Israeli land to sell, despite the "claims".

A little further down - two links actually, we get this:

1724495933553.png

Which in the article, says: "“The right to protest ends where criminal behaviour begins, which includes intimidation, harassment or hateful behaviour,” Deputy Police Chief Lauren Pogue said in a statement leading up to the event. “Those who attend this event and engage in criminal activity can expect to be arrested.”"

So please explain your belief that the law is NOT being followed, that it's subjective, political and discriminatory, when it comes to this situation? Looks like it's happening to both sides to me when they step over the line.

Reactions: Ron in Regina